X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by skardsen View Post
    1. Titans has always been the rank 2 guild in the server. There was one week where we fell to number 3 because demonic strengthed up its BR, but we were ranked 2 again the next week. Based on my limited understanding of the guild matching system, the 1st and 2nd ranked guild are most likely to meet in the saturday finals. It is therefore preposterous to claim that we attempt to fix a guild matching system, when we have almost always kept ourselves as the rank 2 guild, and yours being no. 1. (the fact that server matched both of us on wednesday last week, when we were clearly no. 2 guild, honestly surprised us both.)
    Your guild rank does not matter with the exploit in play. She's not speaking about fixing the matchups (by BR); she's talking about any guild accepting mercs (illegally or not) to sway battles. This can be done without limit.

2. Underworld has never been in the finals before since the server started. Highest guild battle rank for underworld is 3rd (last week). The week before they were 4th. 2 weeks ago, there were 5th. Hence, claiming a match fixing occured is again false, because gains for underworld never materialized. Therefore, i can prove that Underworld is innocent. For the past two weeks (in the absence of Kaos in the finals), we have always been matched with Demonic in the finals. Demonic is clearly innocent in this picture, since Titans have no clear links with demonic anyway. Therefore, no match fixing occurred.
    Again, see above retort. Mercs are accepted to ensure the outcome of battles. Matchup by BR no longer applies.

Therefore, i urge the community to see truth in this picture. Kastergir is insinuating a certain match fixing exploit, but Titans have almost always been the 2nd rank guild by BR, and it is impossible to change the guild matching system by doing so. Unless we intentionally fluctuate our BR, and lower it such that we are guaranteed to meet Kastergir's guild early in battle, it is unfair to accuse us of match fixing. Kastergir, while I understanding your unhappiness due to recent guild results, I must assure you that facts prove that a match-fixing is unlikely. If any, the fault lies with wartune's match making system. The fact that we were matched early in guild battle honestly surprised us all.
    Kastergir, after reading your posts carefully, I hope this will clear up any misunderstanding between the two guilds. A server is meant to be played for fun. Hopefully this post will reconcile the two guilds and cease hostilities. This will certainly make a competitive environment an enjoyable one, rather than one of misunderstandings and diffidence.
    At the expense of sounding like a broken record, the fixing issue lies with the mercs themselves and not the 'fluctuation of BR'.

Bottom line: Her point still stands.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    In game drama.....just like real life.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    moving this to game discussion

Leave a comment:

• skardsen
    replied
    Dear Kastergir,
    I'm afraid that you are not entitled to your own facts.

1. Titans has always been the rank 2 guild in the server. There was one week where we fell to number 3 because demonic strengthed up its BR, but we were ranked 2 again the next week. Based on my limited understanding of the guild matching system, the 1st and 2nd ranked guild are most likely to meet in the saturday finals. It is therefore preposterous to claim that we attempt to fix a guild matching system, when we have almost always kept ourselves as the rank 2 guild, and yours being no. 1. (the fact that server matched both of us on wednesday last week, when we were clearly no. 2 guild, honestly surprised us both.)
    2. Underworld has never been in the finals before since the server started. Highest guild battle rank for underworld is 3rd (last week). The week before they were 4th. 2 weeks ago, there were 5th. Hence, claiming a match fixing occured is again false, because gains for underworld never materialized. Therefore, i can prove that Underworld is innocent. For the past two weeks (in the absence of Kaos in the finals), we have always been matched with Demonic in the finals. Demonic is clearly innocent in this picture, since Titans have no clear links with demonic anyway. Therefore, no match fixing occurred.

Therefore, i urge the community to see truth in this picture. Kastergir is insinuating a certain match fixing exploit, but Titans have almost always been the 2nd rank guild by BR, and it is impossible to change the guild matching system by doing so. Unless we intentionally fluctuate our BR, and lower it such that we are guaranteed to meet Kastergir's guild early in battle, it is unfair to accuse us of match fixing. Kastergir, while I understanding your unhappiness due to recent guild results, I must assure you that facts prove that a match-fixing is unlikely. If any, the fault lies with wartune's match making system. The fact that we were matched early in guild battle honestly surprised us all.
    Kastergir, after reading your posts carefully, I hope this will clear up any misunderstanding between the two guilds. A server is meant to be played for fun. Hopefully this post will reconcile the two guilds and cease hostilities. This will certainly make a competitive environment an enjoyable one, rather than one of misunderstandings and diffidence.

Leave a comment:

• Kastergir
    replied
    Maybe you know these people, maybe you dont. From what I have experienced, they go to extreme length, and leave nothing untried to ensure the game goes their way. Imho, what kept them from doing it for this weeks semis and finals was some kindof "divine intervention".

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
    2 other more probable reasons are hidden within this thread. If you think apathy has been a major reason...you may be wrong. I will know whether I am correct for sure next week.
    Apathy sets in. It will. It may not be the cause for the most recent win/loss but it comes. It always does.

Leave a comment:

• Kastergir
    replied
    2 other more probable reasons are hidden within this thread. If you think apathy has been a major reason...you may be wrong. I will know whether I am correct for sure next week.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
    Against them then .

Well, afaik, Titans didnt send anyone out to help Underworld against Demonic . Many people expected they would, so they could have he 2 guilds -Titans and Undeworld - in Finals together. Wonder why not? I dont...
    I can give you one main reason why that occurred: apathy. It gets old shifting players back and forth.

Leave a comment:

• Kastergir
    replied
    Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
    its either your with them or againts them considering there propaganda
    Against them then .

Well, afaik, Titans didnt send anyone out to help Underworld against Demonic . Many people expected they would, so they could have he 2 guilds -Titans and Undeworld - in Finals together. Wonder why not? I dont...

Leave a comment:

• K.U.S.H.
    replied
    no ofc coz that's the plan to be in top 1 and 2 to be simple even gain for both sides just like politics my friend.. its either your with them or againts them considering
    there propaganda.. i guess younger generation are more smart *** in the wrong way now a days they got no more GMRC subjects on there classes thats why hahahahaha...

Leave a comment:

• Kastergir
    replied
    ITs going to be interesting to see whether there will be any mercing going on in Semis tonight.

Leave a comment:

• K.U.S.H.
    replied
    to the people involve on this issue.. it's simple plss use your common sense..

Leave a comment:

• R27737689
    replied
    LOL best solution would be to change the kick system, let them have a 48-72hr cd as well before they can join another guild, 24hrs cd is too short. And if they do want to get hired as mercs then they need to spend money to get rid of the cool-down.. This change would ensure more money for the r2 company

Hell I dun care if they fix the guild battles as long as they don't get it for free, let them spend for it, thats the real underhanded way

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by K.U.S.H. View Post
    you want names guys? or your too old to remember things how old are you? i don't get it why ppl wants power in game even it does dirty tricks that offend ppl is that how you ppl like to be recognize.. and 1 more what kind of ppl are you who can't stand on there principles easily twisted by evil minds? just wanna make a point there's no good effect on abusing power in games in real life.. it only shows your attitude towards your life.. lastly i salute people who stands on there principles and doing there free will without demanded by others own agenda to annoy or offend other players.. lets have fun and enjoy make some friends not enemies..
    To whom are you talking?

Leave a comment:

• K.U.S.H.
    replied
    you want names guys? or your too old to remember things how old are you? i don't get it why ppl wants power in game even it does dirty tricks that offend ppl is that how you ppl like to be recognize.. and 1 more what kind of ppl are you who can't stand on there principles easily twisted by evil minds? just wanna make a point there's no good effect on abusing power in games in real life.. it only shows your attitude towards your life.. lastly i salute people who stands on there principles and doing there free will without demanded by others own agenda to annoy or offend other players.. lets have fun and enjoy make some friends not enemies..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X