X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExploiTT
    started a topic Kabam Players Suggestion

Kabam Players Suggestion

So, the real Wartune servers get to earn free balens but the Kabam servers don't?

That doesn't make too much sense to me other than the fact that Kabam has been known for their ultimate money scams. Just think it would be a nice implementation.

Feedback from Kabam players please?

• R29228555
    replied
    As long R2 have this system and being their game and Kabam rent the platform , i guess R2 decide what to setup or not. But is not fair that R2 , Armor and other servers to have that system and Kabam not. Full support for this.

Leave a comment:

• Sen-T
    replied
    You have my support man

Leave a comment:

• R29418219
    replied
    Yeah its a load of bull, and it gives r2 servers advantage over kabam servers. The game is wartune and all who play it should have an equal playing field. The developers do not care tho because no matter how much we ***** about it they make money. In my eyes we are paying their wages so they should listen and fix this issue. Showing favoritism to some and screwing the others isnt right when we all play the same damn game. I have submitted a ticket on this and a big fat ZERO response. Maybe thats why they need moderators?

Overkill
    kabam s14
    Archer class lvl 65
    P.S. Yes I spend but would be nice to get a freebie

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    First of all to those who said this is kabam issue and not r2games issue well ur right on 1 point but please know kabam and r2games share the same forums so they will post something here as well r2games players please don't enter this area its not meant for u

second of all half the free balens are either scams which never give balens and some are restricted based on country (i got scammed and have a couple of areas which are restricted)

but yea u should have that option but i personally think we should have a SAFE reliable and In Game method to get balens since the original version and many other versions have that option

(i am talking about the market/auction house)

Leave a comment:

• R27384969
    replied
    idk how to make a ticket or ask me something i don t have

Leave a comment:

• Wesleyf7
    replied
    To The Top

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Okay then. Support here. +1.

Leave a comment:

• ExploiTT
    replied
    Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
    I think he knows it's a Kabam issue and I'm sure he might have filed a ticket asking why, but it never hurts to get more support in hopes that someone of importance will pass the word along to Kabam. I think thats what he's looking to get out of this thread.
    Exactly this, if I alone asked Kabam for this, the most probable outcome would be a no. Although, if there's a group of people wanting the suggestion to be approved, they may actually take a look into it and consider something like this. But, I don't think that it would actually happen.

Leave a comment:

• Wesleyf7
    replied
    I think he knows it's a Kabam issue and I'm sure he might have filed a ticket asking why, but it never hurts to get more support in hopes that someone of importance will pass the word along to Kabam. I think thats what he's looking to get out of this thread.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    I also think that kabam issues, and NOT R2games.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    That's a kabam issue. Not for R2
    This.

We cannot get free Balens @ Kong directly but we can get free Kreds which can be used for Balens.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    That's a kabam issue. Not for R2

Leave a comment:

• Wesleyf7
    replied
    I would like the ability to earn free balens if the other servers are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X