Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Cashers Take Heart: Balenz Users can be defeated too (rather frequently)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Cashers Take Heart: Balenz Users can be defeated too (rather frequently)!

I won't post screenshots of battles in which the human player of my lower BR mage

defeat the AIs of those cashers which are higher than BR by more than 5K,

which occurs quite commonly, in part because my character is a mage.

But below is shows how even heavy cash user human archer

with 7K higher BR can lose to my AI mage.

• ZoM81
    replied
    archer is nub but u lv 58 with 31k br more big nub

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by LeeSyaz View Post
    well theres a casher in my server but her stats really suck lvl 60 with patk 4k pdef 4-5k only... im a casher too, lvl 64 archer i hv 14k patk with 46k+ br but lvl 68 mage with 41k BR plundered me everyday but hes loser when i come on9 to plunder him back hes 15hours under protection
    hi how do u plunder him when he under city protection
    is it bug?
    How much he lost every time?

Leave a comment:

• LeeSyaz
    replied
    well theres a casher in my server but her stats really suck lvl 60 with patk 4k pdef 4-5k only... im a casher too, lvl 64 archer i hv 14k patk with 46k+ br but lvl 68 mage with 41k BR plundered me everyday but hes loser when i come on9 to plunder him back hes 15hours under protection

Leave a comment:

• luciole78
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafaiel View Post
    most likely he was afk while versing you... happened to me once.... I was 49k br and I targeted a roughly 41-42k br mage and then I went afk... I lost
    and that was me mouaaaa ;0))) I love that once !! ;0))

Leave a comment:

• R27403069
    replied
    Originally posted by R210787859 View Post
    I think he's pointing out the BR difference. online or offline, you should be able to sneeze and beat a non casher. considering you've spent more cash on this game than the developers have.
    either way, a casher cannot brag about beating a non-casher. never. not ever.
    Yes but archers are a silly class that can beat other players AI easily yet are horrid against non AI.

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    Free balens can allow you to beat vips ez. Just not the heavy balaners.

Leave a comment:

• ZooParty
    replied
    Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
    LOL! THIS! Especially this: "considering you've spent more cash on this game than the developers have. either way, a casher cannot brag about beating a non-casher. never. not ever."
    So true

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
    LOL! THIS! Especially this: "considering you've spent more cash on this game than the developers have. either way, a casher cannot brag about beating a non-casher. never. not ever."
    You must be new here too.

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    I think he's pointing out the BR difference. online or offline, you should be able to sneeze and beat a non casher. considering you've spent more cash on this game than the developers have.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Are you new here?

Leave a comment:

• R210787859
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    You were getting hit every day because I simply moved back and forth 12 units up and then back and forth. You refused to move - and since I loathe the 5 plunders everyday, I ransacked the first 5 eligible castles I saw.

I don't get why you are so glib in taking down AI/offline players. Hope it's worth it to you. Though it's strategy to some degree, it must take skills - the ones you purport to have.

Hit me up if you wanna duel at altar.

Leave a comment:

• Pernilla
    replied
    Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
    OMG u never understand KNOWINGEYES.
    I specifically told that attacking mines is a way to Notice if the player is offline...(like in DUEL ARENA, but many NON CASHER, can't reach the top 10 there)
    People don't try A PLUNDER because they are scared to fail. And there's a limit of plunders per day....
    If they waste some hp on the mine, they can see if the player is online or not.. and then decide to plunder.

It's obvious, and in topic.
    The fact that the player offline isn't stronger than online.. was there the need to say? Like i didn't know that? Like i attack a 17k br stronger player online? so weird having to read that... while i'm the one who use the strategy...

This is your condiscending attitude. And i dislike it very much.

Well as i once told you,i don't get angry for the plunders i receive,is your attitude that sucks, and pernilla isn't different.
    AND CONSIDERING WHAT I DID TO YOU..I CAN BE DEFEATED BY A 23K BR pretty much the whole server, Pernilla is gonna get a medal for that!

P.S: 200k it's nothing x se . But on the kong forum you were saying to me things like..."You are in my pattern" "contribute to your guild" "teleport your city" etc etc... I SMILED WHEN I SAW 220K... You don't follow your own advice.... when you go offline? LOL
    Scrivi in italiano e forse e' possibile che traduco per KE siccome noi non capiamo. Penso che tu sia il bue dÃ* del cornuto all'asino.

~Pernilla
    Kong S-1

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
    I specifically told that attacking mines is a way to Notice if the player is offline...(like in DUEL ARENA, but many NON CASHER, can't reach the top 10 there)
    People don't try A PLUNDER because they are scared to fail. And there's a limit of plunders per day....
    If they waste some hp on the mine, they can see if the player is online or not.. and then decide to plunder.

The fact that the player offline isn't stronger than online.. was there the need to say? Like i didn't know that? Like i attack a 17k br stronger player online? so weird having to read that... while i'm the one who use the strategy...

Well as i once told you,i don't get angry for the plunders i receive,is your attitude that sucks, and pernilla isn't different.
    AND CONSIDERING WHAT I DID TO YOU..I CAN BE DEFEATED BY A 23K BR pretty much the whole server, Pernilla is gonna get a medal for that!

P.S: 200k it's nothing x se . But on the kong forum you were saying to me things like..."You are in my pattern" "contribute to your guild" "teleport your city" etc etc... I SMILED WHEN I SAW 220K... You don't follow your own advice.... when you go offline? LOL
    You were getting hit every day because I simply moved back and forth 12 units up and then back and forth. You refused to move - and since I loathe the 5 plunders everyday, I ransacked the first 5 eligible castles I saw.

I don't get why you are so glib in taking down AI/offline players. Hope it's worth it to you. Though it's strategy to some degree, it must take skills - the ones you purport to have.

Hit me up if you wanna duel at altar.

Leave a comment:

• R26757419
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X