No announcement yet.

Clothing Not For ballens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2Games..remember..this game became successful not only because of cashier..but you only gave the power to cashers!! this game owned by casher and those who are not are starting to dislike this game..if people quit this game who gonna play? you think casher can make this game successful till the end? be fair to all the player!

Comment

I personally think you should quit complaining and threatening to leave, especially when half the time you wont really leave. I say this because at this point you have already invested to much into it to just walk away over this. I am an anti-pay-to-play type person. I absolutely refuse to pay cash to games regardless of the game. It seems to me at this point alot of you are taking this, say it with me, game far to seriously. I agree to the extent that it is kind of annoying to get one hit killed. But whose to say that in future updates it hasnt always been their intentions to give similar effect of boosting starting rage to armor sets? we simply wont know until someone gets there and finds out.

Comment

Working...
      X