• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by eziozz View Post
    knight is the best pvp class no doubt....stop whining
    the only thing knight is s*ck is they hard to find a group in mpd..mpd 60++ knight is useless they'll prefer do run with 2 archer n 2 mages...lame is it
    are u sure?
    i have been searching for a good knight to company me in DT and DT NM. with knight life is easy....

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Calling this out.

Small sample size of one thousand strikes/hits, NONE multi-hit to ensure no ambiguity. I have 3k block.

Blocks? 327. This is roughly one-third.

Whoever claimed 90% blocks either had a very small sample size and a string of good luck or is flat out making up statistics.
    u were 1 of the unlucky then just like me .. all archer said they had 90% of crit in wb.. while me only 75% already lucky..

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    try to raise your block to 3k++ and u will see 90% of chance u will b blocking.
    Calling this out.

Small sample size of one thousand strikes/hits, NONE multi-hit to ensure no ambiguity. I have 3k block.

Blocks? 327. This is roughly one-third.

Whoever claimed 90% blocks either had a very small sample size and a string of good luck or is flat out making up statistics.

Leave a comment:

• eziozz
    replied
    knight is the best pvp class no doubt....stop whining
    the only thing knight is s*ck is they hard to find a group in mpd..mpd 60++ knight is useless they'll prefer do run with 2 archer n 2 mages...lame is it

Leave a comment:

• R25376153
    replied
    And I am also in Level 90 catacombs eventhough I am just level 49 but I stopped because I will level up... I can complete 95 devo without any xp have my ways... I can accumulate 2.5k honor and 1k+ cross server pvp points per day what else could a high level player get that I dont... This game is not focused mainly on levelling but having fun... If you guyz reach the max level what you guyz gonna do then no thrills no fun might as well get bored and stop playing...

Leave a comment:

• balautoy
    replied
    And in fact I am a level 49 who have BR of 33k that is higher than some level 55... And think if I am Level 55 then how much more will my stats and BR will increase... Didnt you think that I will be more powerful because I will have holy seal and complete my gems when I am level 50+... Duh

Leave a comment:

• balautoy
    replied
    R27511353 Is it because I am level 49 I rule BG as you say didnt you think that there are many Level 49 in my bracket and remember its cross server. Do you know how many level 49 in all the servers... Damn use your brains...

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    the only thing that is being nerf is illusion.
    try to raise your block to 3k++ and u will see 90% of chance u will b blocking.
    those people saying about how archer crit 90% yes they do.. they even do 100% crit using multistrike. lol
    about clothes.. everyone had the same thing if u increase your lvl of clothes u will have same amount of rage.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    If that is the case then this "nerf" people are talking about is most likely a bug instead. Just like the knights combo "nerf" on WB. I had problems comboing last night but the first world boss today. I combo'd every single of my hits. So I am starting to think that all these "nerfs" people are whining about are really just bugs.
    Interesting you aren't having issues with combo'ing in wb? This makes 3 players that I know of that don't have that issue. I'm wondering if its a browser issue? What browser do you use?

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    What are you talking about? Knight in my server still one of a fear enemies. They have to high defense and healths with the egg skills

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
    block was nerfed..... i can tell, my g.m's knight is still a pain but i can beat her now and Im a mage. I couldn't before. It doesn't proc as much or heal for every shot of aoe, but it still works. Archer crit on the other hand, OH My ....Gawd.
    Then that means it could be bugged. Just like how it was bugged before when the game released. If it isn't healing for every hit then that's most likely bugged again. I say this bc from what I know in the Chinese server updates that the "nerf" was not the cut down on blocks. It was a set limit on how much you can heal up to 3k max I believe.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    block was nerfed..... i can tell, my g.m's knight is still a pain but i can beat her now and Im a mage. I couldn't before. It doesn't proc as much or heal for every shot of aoe, but it still works. Archer crit on the other hand, OH My ....Gawd.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by aezero14 View Post
    This is definitely true: people with 3k block/crit rate were criting/blocking fine when I tested em. They saw no issue
    If that is the case then this "nerf" people are talking about is most likely a bug instead. Just like the knights combo "nerf" on WB. I had problems comboing last night but the first world boss today. I combo'd every single of my hits. So I am starting to think that all these "nerfs" people are whining about are really just bugs.

Leave a comment:

• aezero14
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    I'm starting to think low-end block ratings were affected more on a sliding scale downwards against higher-end block ratings.
    This is definitely true: people with 3k block/crit rate were criting/blocking fine when I tested em. They saw no issue

Leave a comment:

• aezero14
    replied
    archers got massive crit cut as well. From what i notice if you have block/crit below 2k it wont proc much. they need to be at least 2k to proc in the new patch.
    tested and confirmed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X