Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Clothings: Is it appropriate for them to add rage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clothings: Is it appropriate for them to add rage?

    why must the clothing adds rage?? that pretty much makes the game imbalance in terms of class's pros & cons. this is very important to be looked at because class's pros & cons are the very foundation of the game itself. mage is an AoE class. thus, even though their damage is rather low, they get to hit everyone to make up for that. on top of that, they have access to AoE skills much earlier compared to other classes, which in turn allows them to hit the opponent earlier before they the opponent gets to hit them directly (generally speaking). this is one of the pros of the mage class, just as how high crit chance is one of the pros of the archer class, on top of speed & etc. but since clothing adds rage, other none-mage classes get to access their AoE skills faster. this has somehow disrupt the pros of the mage class. it hurts their tempo, which is supposed to be their best weapon in battles, since mage can be wiped out easily by opponent when fought directly. mage is already lacking in terms of rage gain, & now, this. Personally, i'd rather have clothing to add stats like wings or maybe any other general bonuses such as giving extra % of EXP, daru or gold, etc.

    i would love to hear your opinion on this. preferably by all classes, not just mages. thx...
    I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

  • #2
    players who had clothing is now op for me. on world boss Archers now can shot delphic every battle and with the additional 500 atk every 500k dmg of the top 1 adds. they owned it more than before. And as for pvp (arena) if you fight a group with clothings pretty much after 1st or their 2nd atk your dying or someone already died in your group. On bg/pk they can spam their skills every battle.
    so far, i can say that mage is in top of the 3 class. archer needs pdef and mdef, knight needs pdef and mdef too, and mage can focus on pdef only since their mdef is really high. ah cashier mage with clothing will owned the other 2 class.

    note: never indclude duel because you battle with AI.

    Comment


    • #3
      well...because im not paying for cloths that dont do anything?idc how it looks i hide it anyways
      IGN:Vanguard

      Level:scion 5*


      Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

      Rank:ArchDuke

      Fantasia

      Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

      You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

      only for the ladies

      Comment


      • #4
        everyone can use delphic on 1st round on wb
        -----)darky | s115(-------

        Comment


        • #5
          the idea itself is not bad. what I see as insane is how payers are allowed to crush the balance.
          In majority of games I have played, there is some ceiling the payer meets not to become god. Here it is possible and people are fed up of it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jigscen View Post
            players who had clothing is now op for me. on world boss Archers now can shot delphic every battle and with the additional 500 atk every 500k dmg of the top 1 adds. they owned it more than before. And as for pvp (arena) if you fight a group with clothings pretty much after 1st or their 2nd atk your dying or someone already died in your group. On bg/pk they can spam their skills every battle.
            so far, i can say that mage is in top of the 3 class. archer needs pdef and mdef, knight needs pdef and mdef too, and mage can focus on pdef only since their mdef is really high. ah cashier mage with clothing will owned the other 2 class.

            note: never indclude duel because you battle with AI.
            Yes mage has higher m.def couse they have +20% from passive, but knight have +20% p.def and +20% hp, archer has +20% hp. And bonus rage is much better on archer/knight couse theyr aoe is much stronger and just 1shot all troops at 1st round.

            Comment


            • #7
              but the patch actually the life saver for archer. owh yeah.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

              played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Spawnas View Post
                Yes mage has higher m.def couse they have +20% from passive, but knight have +20% p.def and +20% hp, archer has +20% hp. And bonus rage is much better on archer/knight couse theyr aoe is much stronger and just 1shot all troops at 1st round.
                thats why mage can focus on making their pdef higher which is for the 2 other class.. if a archer pk with a mage with same br lets say 45k br, i think mage will have the upper hand with clothing. same with knight vs mage..

                Comment


                • #9
                  This one patch as made the game too unbalanced now. Solo arena now i face knights that open with whirlwind, mages hitting 5x aop in 6 moves if it lasts that long.
                  archers either opening with lunatic fire or delphing you turn 3. Cross server arenas are a joke now, I have faced teams that open with lunatic,whirlwind and mages drop meteor and rof in 2 turns, Basically match is over if you dont have the clothes to do the same thing. Bg is no different for the start.
                  One patch as made the game so unbalanced its barely worth playing for any non cashers now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Adapt to the game or just keep complaining. Get your D up.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                      Adapt to the game or just keep complaining. Get your D up.
                      lol my def is pretty good you seem to miss the point here. Clothes give players an advantage to open with an aop move. where as it takes me 2-3 moves to get my aop off (archer). Only way to stand a chance is to spend money. I have seen what happens when you spend money, you have to keep on spending and spending, I have watched players who were moderate or low cash players either quit or spend a fortune.

                      The op was saying that clothes have ruined the game and he/she is completely right.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R24152717 View Post
                        why must the clothing adds rage?? that pretty much makes the game imbalance in terms of class's pros & cons. this is very important to be looked at because class's pros & cons are the very foundation of the game itself. mage is an AoE class. thus, even though their damage is rather low, they get to hit everyone to make up for that. on top of that, they have access to AoE skills much earlier compared to other classes, which in turn allows them to hit the opponent earlier before they the opponent gets to hit them directly (generally speaking). this is one of the pros of the mage class, just as how high crit chance is one of the pros of the archer class, on top of speed & etc. but since clothing adds rage, other none-mage classes get to access their AoE skills faster. this has somehow disrupt the pros of the mage class. it hurts their tempo, which is supposed to be their best weapon in battles, since mage can be wiped out easily by opponent when fought directly. mage is already lacking in terms of rage gain, & now, this. Personally, i'd rather have clothing to add stats like wings or maybe any other general bonuses such as giving extra % of EXP, daru or gold, etc.

                        i would love to hear your opinion on this. preferably by all classes, not just mages. thx...
                        Mages have low damage o.O you must have been fighting noob mages then cause the mages I fight against have a min. of 15k+ matk and stronger ones had 19k+ matk. 1 Aoe and my troops almost gone (lvl 70 knights with lvl 70 tech maxed out as my hero is still lvl 70. 1310 troops so my knights have approx 30k+ hp). Even with clothings, I still don't find us archers getting any advantage over mages nor are mages any easier to kill. The only easier to kill mages are the noob ones as even non casher mages when built right pose a challenge to archers of similar fighting strength even after clothes are added.
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          looks like some still fail to see my point where i said, one of the pros for mage class is tempo. mage is an AoE class, so they get to access their AoE spells faster than others. meaning, mage can damage the opponent right before the opponent can damage the mage. but by giving initial rage, the clothing has made it possible for other classes to access their AoE skills early, on 1st turn to be precise. to make it easier for u to understand, high crit is the pros for archer class, so would it be appropriate to give mage or knight the skills to crit higher than archers? or would it be appropriate to give defensive skills to other classes that are better than the knight class? the pros & cons of each classes are the foundation of the game. it has to be maintained to preserve the attribute of each character, which draws the line between each classes. if these attributes are to be 'lightened up', i don't find any reason to have different types of classes anymore.

                          regarding mage's damage, i said rather low, not very low. so to balance it out, the mage class hits everyone instead of 1 target & is squishy, so need to kill the opponent quick by reducing enough opponents' hp before the battle goes into 1-on-1 (troops died). the knight class is rather slow, but has good hp & defensive skills, so they can last the battle longer to deal more damage later on. archer, on the other hand, is a bit weird & an above par class, because it hits hard + have very good speed + the hp support (i'm not gonna go on how imbalance this is in most games for a character to have good damage, speed & hp altogether because most would've agree on it hands down, & that is not the main reason why i open this thread). on top of that, when comparing damage, please don't keep bringing up the classic strong vs weak case. instead, just assume the samples to have the same stats & the only factors that affects their damage are the attribute of the skills itself (eg: % of damage, extra damage, crits, etc.) & the attribute of the class (eg: AoE, high crit, speed, etc.). Mostly, any strong character will simply kill the weaker character no matter what class they are.

                          once again, this is not a whining like someone claimed this to be, this is a discussion opened to all classes to find out the rationality/justification behind this. all opinions are welcome...thanx
                          I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Spawnas View Post
                            Yes mage has higher m.def couse they have +20% from passive, but knight have +20% p.def and +20% hp, archer has +20% hp. And bonus rage is much better on archer/knight couse theyr aoe is much stronger and just 1shot all troops at 1st round.
                            +1 in the head ahahha
                            Bebe de mi, y vive por siempre..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              you should rejoice that it only adds rage

                              in other games

                              fashion gives bonus stats.


                              lol

                              if your mad now cause it adds rage what if it adds stat?

                              say +2 every level to all stats

                              lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X