Fair Duels XD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
    I think its not impossible for a low level to defeat high levels in solo arena...[ATTACH=CONFIG]35383[/ATTACH]
    We get it. You're a level 49 that's camping levels. There's no need to show your character across multiple threads. Your character's "prowess" has nothing to do with the thread which has to do with AI and its circumvention of certain rules.

Come to 60-70+. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      We get it. You're a level 49 that's camping levels. There's no need to show your character across multiple threads. Your character's "prowess" has nothing to do with the thread which has to do with AI and its circumvention of certain rules.

Come to 60-70+. Please.
      couldnt agree more
      (and he also aparently lacks the discernement of the meaning of privacy...i wonder if those players that show THEIR NAMES would be so pleased to have them on a post braging ur power?)

anyways,u brought ur SS,and your post into a thread that has nothing to do with camping
      camping is easy,and he doesnt need to go to 60-70,let him come to my 55 range,that way he can face my knight

camping everyone can do(mainly players that go after easy honor),me i focus in building my knight not just to be good in PvP,but also in PvE(i get into BG,kill 2 guys,get out,dont even wait it to end)...i have enough time when i reach lvl 60 - 69 to get honor,for now my interest is be capable of doing good PvP and at same time do PvE (both team and solo).

like in altar...while others (lets use knights,just to be fair) kill the lower waves quite fast and walk around all big and bad,they usualy die on the high waves....i dont

Comment

Working...
      X