No announcement yet.

Weakest class in the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wont keep that rank with that br in 50-59.

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
      Yeah Yeah you are all correct Knights are weak... Knights cant kill mages and Knights cant kill archers and Knights cant kill anyone in bg or in solo arena... I spend 3k balenz only since the first day I play and until now and look what happened its a waste of 3k balenz... I hate being a knight more thanever because Knights sucks and Knights are useless... Is that all you want to hear so please stop cursing Knights it always makes me cry...
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]35635[/ATTACH]
      Yeah you must feel pro with those stats in 40-49 bg.

Comment

Think of the bright side guyz when I level up to where you are now do you think my stats will not increase use your common sense geez... I have made my stats very high for my bracket 40-49 would you think i couldnt for level 50-60+ remember I am level 49 with a level 45 pvp set and most of my gems are level 3 and I have only 2 mounts and my guild skills is still in level 6 and below and my cata is level 90 when i stopped doing cata at level 48... If I am in off to level 50+ and I can do cata again and have level 5-7 gems and wear level 55 pvp set and I have a holy seal and bought the other mounts and maxed 10 all my guild skills and have slots for my extra astrals do your math how much more increase in stats could you see... After computing all the sum of that add it to my current 34k+ battle rating...

Comment

Think of the bright side guyz when I level up to where you are now do you think my stats will not increase use your common sense geez... I have made my stats very high for my bracket 40-49 would you think i couldnt for level 50-60+ remember I am level 49 with a level 45 pvp set and most of my gems are level 3 and I have only 2 mounts and my guild skills is still in level 6 and below and my cata is level 90 when i stopped doing cata at level 48... If I am in off to level 50+ and I can do cata again and have level 5-7 gems and wear level 55 pvp set and I have a holy seal and bought the other mounts and maxed 10 all my guild skills and have slots for my extra astrals do your math how much more increase in stats could you see... After computing all the sum of that add it to my current 34k+ battle rating...
          Your gems are still lv 3s, not even 4. And you're talking about 5-7 gems. 5 is okay, 6-7 you still need more months to go. And before you start to own in the 50-59 bracket, you'd die a million times.

Comment

^Dunno 50-59 is still pretty easy alot of low people there. So he might find people to kill

Comment

Yeah Yeah you are all correct Knights are weak... Knights cant kill mages and Knights cant kill archers and Knights cant kill anyone in bg or in solo arena... I spend 3k balenz only since the first day I play and until now and look what happened its a waste of 3k balenz... I hate being a knight more thanever because Knights sucks and Knights are useless... Is that all you want to hear so please stop cursing Knights it always makes me cry...
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]35635[/ATTACH]
              edited...........
              Last edited by Kugo-Ginjo; 10-26-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                ^Dunno 50-59 is still pretty easy alot of low people there. So he might find people to kill
                Lower ranks still will stack to look for higher rank tho.

Comment

I wish there was more knight crusaders and up in 50-59 ~.~

Comment

which server are you from? there's quite a number of knight cru and up in my xsrv 50-59 bracket. I'm a high command myself

Comment

classes are poorly matched, for example archer
                      archer - skill "multi shoot" +100% crit rate
                      I'm a mage, What about how I treat as soon as you lose the attack on the queue, what magicians astrals "Enhanced wild destroyer" as the archer and so almost every time he has a 100% hit rate,
                      This game is a great advantage for pvp battles, mages are losing a lot of games, useful only for multiplayer dungeon
                      generally look like it in the game is the advantage of Archers, mages lose a lot of skills and astrals have little damage

not to mention clothing (more rage) and new skill talents "holy seal," as someone uses them it's not going to do the play ...

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
                        classes are poorly matched, for example archer
                        archer - skill "multi shoot" +100% crit rate
                        I'm a mage, What about how I treat as soon as you lose the attack on the queue, what magicians astrals "Enhanced wild destroyer" as the archer and so almost every time he has a 100% hit rate,
                        This game is a great advantage for pvp battles, mages are losing a lot of games, useful only for multiplayer dungeon
                        generally look like it in the game is the advantage of Archers, mages lose a lot of skills and astrals have little damage

not to mention clothing (more rage) and new skill talents "holy seal," as someone uses them it's not going to do the play ...
                        You should learn to play a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                          which server are you from? there's quite a number of knight cru and up in my xsrv 50-59 bracket. I'm a high command myself
                          I'm for s3, haven't seen any high command in bg yet O_o.

Comment

They just made the laws of the game more prone to
                            archer > mage
                            mage > knight
                            knight > archer.
                            Note: a supple amount of $$$ can make this irrelevant and or bad set up.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                              You should learn to play a mage.
                              if someone does not invest real money I do not know what to do and still be weak

I have only the title of Crusader, and I've made so much to get it, Now do not pay to fight the lost honor, and hard with someone to win

Edit
                              archer:
                              skill "multi shoot" - crit rate 100%
                              skill "armor piercer" - debuffs three positive buffs for all enemies
                              ...and what can the mage treatment ?

is Mage, no Priest, mag instead of attacking it loses only queue for treatment, and for skill "deep freeze," even this treatment does not give him anything
                              Last edited by Androm3da; 03-11-2013, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
                                if someone does not invest real money I do not know what to do and still be weak

I have only the title of Crusader, and I've made so much to get it, Now do not pay to fight the lost honor, and hard with someone to win

Edit
                                archer:
                                skill "multi shoot" - crit rate 100%
                                skill "armor piercer" - debuffs three positive buffs for all enemies
                                ...and what can the mage treatment ?

is Mage, no Priest, mag instead of attacking it loses only queue for treatment, and for skill "deep freeze," even this treatment does not give him anything
                                Thats scatter shot. Armor piercer reduces pdef

Comment

Working...
                                X