Attacking In Wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    I'm not arguing. Just messed around with this on our server and it can be done provided the energy was previously sapped. If someone is bored enough, then the siege can begin.
    Haha i assume this guy doesn't know how or you can attack in the wild hence the post.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wildsplayer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1665941

This has always been in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]37295[/ATTACH]

This has always been in the game.
        Betting it was intended for the five plunders a day or after someone paid to refill plunders not for plundering outside your attempts and costing people troops. Just my opinion...........

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

whats with the big filing a ticket LOL nice one mod..

how can it be a harassment? the offended can anytime go in his city.. and if hes on afk being attacked..then its his/her fault. lol if i ever see someone afk in wilds im gladly to drain his hp packs unless he has covenant..

Comment

wow biasa aja tuh gak ada yang bagus huuuuuuu

Comment

ya tapa gak biasa aja tetapi wilds nya seru aku punya parjanjian dangan teman ku diwartune ternyata seruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu banet huuuuuuu yahuyahu: O: D: Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                whats with the big filing a ticket LOL nice one mod..

how can it be a harassment? the offended can anytime go in his city.. and if hes on afk being attacked..then its his/her fault. lol if i ever see someone afk in wilds im gladly to drain his hp packs unless he has covenant..
                That's harassment and stupid for you to do that. Such a childish thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  harassment or not but still its part of the game.. this is a competitive game. anything that can get you in an advantage is cool. especially on a rival guild.. its up to the offensive player if hes gonna repeat the attacking or not.. stupid to do? howd that become stupid lol

Comment

please fix the lag in guild war in server 128! ! !

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                          I'm with you, but maybe maturity has more to do with it. Some players are of the belief that if the game lets you do it then its all good, ie: stealing every mine a player gets/attacking them over and over every time they step outside castle. To me, trying to make someone so miserable they quit game is a childish over compensation for real life's failings.

Realistically as Kit said, they should just file and keep filing harassment tickets until the devs prevent the behavior.

Comment

Can be quite funneh though:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ames--job.html
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by R25797903 View Post

Take it to another thread. Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                                What if that player exhausted his/her energy though?
                                i can only said is to wait b patient.. i know the other guys will not b standing in front of your castle 24/7.
                                he is just an impatient guy who get attack and quickly back to wild again thinking he can do something about that..
                                and the next day he won't even move his castle..
                                so sending ticket at the fault of your own impatient... feels like a joke

hey i got plunder 10x a day by the same guy.. can i send ticket for harassing too? well that guy used balens to plunder.. :P
                                then R2 will have to remove the balen option and refund ... will they do that to stop harassing?

the risk is there if u move your castle to the big lvls map..
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X