[ Feedback Survey ] Arena Rewards times, R2 admin request player input

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    The difference between 1st and 4th is 400k. So it matters.
    So moving the reset time to when more people can challenge for it is bad because you'll have to work a bit harder for it?

cry me a river.

As an aside to this - answer me this honestly - how many people can challenge for 1st through 4th place on your server?

on mine - 3 can challenge for first to third. then there's another 8 or so poking around for 4th.
    Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 03-25-2013, 07:56 AM.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

If your playing on a GMT server, then it would be logical to have the rewards at a time that benefits said servers time zone.

Why have rewards at 4am on a GMT server, when the only people who benefit are those outside of GMT?

18.00 seems about right to me, but if a random time was needed I would suggest between 08.00 and 20.00, to best suit the needs of the server.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        The r2 admin would like to have some feedback from the players about the new arena rewards times as it appears that the time may not be as pleasing to the players as was hoped.... so the R2 admin have agreed with players, that it should have been put up for a player feedback.

So this is the chance of the players to have some input into the matter.....

Remember, any debating, arguing etc, is not going to be seen by the R2 admin, only the results of the survey... so remember to get your friends and guild mates to vote..... votes cast by players mounts will also be counted....

with the choose your preferred time, option, it means post your perferred time, as that will be counted as well

The random time option means the rewards will be posted on the 3rd day at a random time between 23.59 and 23.59 ( 24 hour span ).. it would mean that players can not pot up at the last minute to make sure they knock you out of first place and it also means that keeping first place is not as easy as it has been.
        Make it random every time, so everyone cant pot up and has to be top 10 all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JeriahDavid View Post
          Make it random every time, so everyone cant pot up and has to be top 10 all the time.
          Yeah but if you work hard and build up your character, how will you feel if you get taken out by a much lower player due to you being offline? That clearly needs to be fixed. If it's an intentional mechanic, then there needs to be a defense to it other than leaving your box up all day (and night).

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            So moving the reset time to when more people can challenge for it is bad because you'll have to work a bit harder for it?

cry me a river.

As an aside to this - answer me this honestly - how many people can challenge for 1st through 4th place on your server?

on mine - 3 can challenge for first to third. then there's another 8 or so poking around for 4th.
            On my server, there's gotta be at least 20.

If I can beat by someone, someone weaker can beat him, and so forth. There is no one unbeatable person.

I'm in favor of 18:00, I would like to know the EXACT cut off time, since you could take 1st at 18:05 and still win 1st place rewards even if you were 10th at 18:00

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

cry me a river.

Am I crying?

I'm indifferent to the changes. Any time works for me. Random is even better.

I'm stating a fact that for competitive players, even 100k gold/daru matters. For the casual player, it does not.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

It should be a random time in the day. Just to prevent people from sniping at the last min. Times can change each time rewards are handed out. This way no one will know when the rewards be handed out and you will actually have to fight for your spot. Not just snipe people down ranks.

Comment

The random time seems a bit fair to everyone but.. i like the current time, getting up in the morning to fight for your spot and last minute fights where you knock someone down then he knocks you down and you keep at it hoping that you knock him down before reset, i think it's kinda fun, adds some suspense to it.

(by current time i actually meant old time, didn't notice it was changed as i haven't been playing that regularly lately, not sure when did that change :/)

P.S> would be nice to state so in the poll to avoid confusion, i choose current time by mistake.
                  Last edited by infernal13; 03-26-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Random? u stupid r2 give us time so we can all compete to get that Spot not random u ***! we have work were not ur ****** slaves who pays u and play 24hr idiot loko
                    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                    Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
                      Random? u stupid r2 give us time so we can all compete to get that Spot not random u ***! we have work were not ur ****** slaves who pays u and play 24hr idiot loko
                      UMAD BRO? Seriously, first of all it's a game. Second of all it's a game so why being all mad bra? Random is fair to everyone and judging off how you get mad over such a silly thing it seems that you don't want this bc you won't be able to snipe people anymore. So stop being mad bra and deal with my comment. Just bc what I say doesn't mean it will get implemented in the game. Sure there is a vote but doesn't mean that my comment will be the one chosen. It was just an opinion. Again though stop being all mad you are the idiot loko here bra.

Comment

Random time i think is best becouse man need fight allways, but 20 attempts should not be enogut and a fast time is allways like is hard core buffs people some buff to reward. Its should not like be so i think me a random time.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Wow, I am shocked at R2, they're actually giving us players a chance to vote on something about this game. This is the first thing that I have seen in a while, usually R2 does what 7 Roads tells them to do. Wonder what they did to get 7 Roads to let them even post this, etc. I say leave it a set time. The old time was between 0500-0545, or so I had been told. Honestly, I feel R2 is going to implement whatever they want to regardless of what we vote on, or have to say. Though it was a nice attempt to suck up to us players.

Comment

i think it should be a random time ranging from anywhere in the day. This seems like the most fair way to do this since like this no one can argue that the time doesnt suit them.

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
                              exactly because u have work random works best. With random u dont have to worry about having to be on at a specific time just to get a better arena reward. You just have to fight to get to the best ranking you can when u play.

Comment

I know why so many ppl like "old time" or "random time", like my server which supposed to be east USA time zone, but still lots of ppl are from asia playing on my server. so it made me confused. Why those ppl don't select oceanic server, which is much closer to their time zone.

For the things supposed to be, I like "new time" 18:00 , it is most feasible time for ppl back home from work and school.
                                Last edited by R25664847; 03-29-2013, 08:29 PM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Working...
                                X