Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys get a message from R2CSPet too?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you guys get a message from R2CSPet too?

It happened to me the other day. I thought I should ask just out of curiosity.

Their English was terrible. I couldn't really understand what he/she was saying, but something about if I wanted to be a "game master" or "moderator" or something; well their English was really just horrible

Then when I didn't reply they said "Der??"

"Der"?? What's that supposed to mean??

My server is s102. The same person also talked to a friend of mine. Everyone knows not to believe people who pretend to be moderators or GMs or whatever, but sheesh, with that spelling not even a 5-year old would believe them

file a ticket with screen shot plz

Comment

Hmm well I'll have to wait till after maintenance then, hopefully their message is still on my recent contacts list.

Comment

Der is the shorthand of "there" ... i dont think this part is terrible english as this shorthand stuff is used alot

Comment

i got that message to asking me to log in to another page with my details R2CSpet kept on asking me to do it

Comment

That's one way of knowing/getting your email and password. If they are successful, you will be watched inside and outside your computer. BEWARE!

Comment

if a player is ever in doubt about the person contacting them... ask a online forums mod.. we are more than happy to check with R2 admin and make sure that its a R2 staff member contacting you.

The staff have a set way of contacting players, .... with bad english and a fistful of staff positions, is not one of them....
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X