Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which level 50 troops should a Knight use?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackTiger! View Post
    doesnt matter what bt knight suck after these new troops i am lvl 56 knight with 40k br bt still hard to clear the templer using warlock lvl 42 bt in the end knight suck for sure
    Just as well take knights out of game. They are no good at any event in game.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      IMO templars.
      Why? Simple. Warlock does not have the heal angels do.. 2 more sucky factors: the skill of warlock sucks imo.. and the hp is lower. Warlocks could be better against mages with their mdef.. but dont know how high lvl that would be.. early on they wont have enough hp to take enough aoes.
      oh my they stink that bad?
      Game: Wartune
      Server: 2 Edena Village
      Class: Mage
      Name: Mary Magdalene
      Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
      Flying with the fishes,
      Or maybe in the Ocean,
      swimming with the pigeons,
      See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackTiger! View Post
        doesnt matter what bt knight suck after these new troops i am lvl 56 knight with 40k br bt still hard to clear the templer using warlock lvl 42 bt in the end knight suck for sure
        Learn to build your knight right. Don't say knights suck for sure. Say you dont know how to build one correctly bc you obviously don't if you die so easily as a knight. Sure mages have an advantage and can be classified as the "OP" class, but knights still last a long time in battles. Get your block to 2.5k+ and get your hp and defenses up high as possible. Don't even try going for mages just stick with archers and other knights. Only attack mages you know you can possibly beat.
        Last edited by 0xykotton; 04-02-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X