X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Duel, Group Chat and New Titles

Viewing Players Info List

1. Duel or Challenge,
    It's a little inconvenient to enter the Altar of Ennoblement in order to duel a player online. How about adding a Duel or Challenge option?
    Since players get stronger daily, whether it be Troops, Battle Rating or they simply want to try a new skill rotation or build, it would be a great addition.
    The other player would have a choice to Accept or Decline a duel invitation.

[Optional] For each duel you win, you're rewarded with an [x] amount of gold (up to 100k per day) or something like that.

2. Group Chat
    Let's face it, it can be quite bothersome having 5 or 10 separate PMs open. Especially when chatting with players in other guilds.
    The only option we really have to chat with a group is in the Hall of Hero's, but only with a maximum of 4 players.
    How about an option to invite multiple players into a group chat channel? Maybe to discuss guild issues, new strategies for guild battles, or to just have a laugh with all of your friends.

New Titles
    [Solo Arena] Titles for winning 20, 50 & 100 Challenges in a row. (Ex: 20x - Chief 50x - World Class 100x - Undefeated)

Thanks so much for your time. Please give some feedback or +1!
    -Holli
    Kabam - Wartune S2 U.S. West
    Guild: Underworld
    IGN: Holli
    Class: Archer
    Level: 60
    BR:41k

Holli BAMBAM from KABAM!

Well... in our server, we solved the dueling problem by deciding "Power of Titans" would be the official dueling room. (Armor games, S2). Works well.

But i must agree that group chats would be great. I've set an IRC server for my guild, and we use it when we need that kind of chat... but it's a bit constraining...
    E314
    Armor Games - S2
    Lv 65
    FairyTail

Comment

Yeah there is always the option of group chatting through other means, but that puts you outside of the game right?
      Thanks for your feedback!
      Kabam - Wartune S2 U.S. West
      Guild: Underworld
      IGN: Holli
      Class: Archer
      Level: 60
      BR:41k

Holli BAMBAM from KABAM!

Comment

Working...
      X