Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is falling apart

THE GAME IS REALLY FALLING APART !!!

Now it really looks like they are just FLY-BY-NIGHT company trying to steal people's money.

THEY ARE SERIOUSLY NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO EVERYONE'S COMPLAIN !

MAJOR ISSUES THEY ARE IGNORING DELIBERATELY:

1. GB LAG ISSUES NOT RESOLVED
    2. LOG IN PROBLEMS
    3. TIME-TO-TIME NETWORK CONNECTION LOST
    4. OBVIOUS CHEATERS
    5. UNRELIABLE PERSONNELS !

1. I've never had lag in GB or BG.
    2. I've never had login issues.
    3. I've never got disconnected
    4. I've never seen cheaters, just campers or high spenders, or both.
    5. Don't see what this has to do with game. You think developers can fix people?

Comment

lol.. DID I ASK THEM TO FIX PEOPLE? I'm asking them to fix the game!

doesn't mean you're not experiencing the problems means you can mock people that does.

OF COURSE THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE GAME SILLY ! Im paying for it... What would you feel if you bought a pair of shoes and received just the left piece? could you wear it? Won't you complain?

If you think you're smart for replying here and you're not even a moderator.. then you are at the heights of your stupidity!

If it is not your problem then i suggest you just shut up and let people who does complain.. it is their rights you know?!

Comment

it may be your right to complain, but do it in a civil manner or you will lose that right
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          it may be your right to complain, but do it in a civil manner or you will lose that right
          I know right? 1st complain you do it that way.. the 2nd maybe upto 5th time still can be.. but if you are not getting what you want which was supposed to be.. then there's an angry customer right? It's a large business I know.. but they should be prepared to handle things like these.. they can launch more servers every week right? why not solve the problems first before thinking about harvesting new income? it's a bad business really.. especially if they are turning blind eye to what's obviously happening.. sorry.. respectable people are only those who shows respect to other people as well.. i don't see it in them really so pardon the words.

Comment

Originally posted by mavik99 View Post
            If you think you're smart for replying here and you're not even a moderator.. then you are at the heights of your stupidity!
            It's a public forum. If you don't want replies from players, don't post here.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              It's a public forum. If you don't want replies from players, don't post here.
              oh! completely forgot! due to anger maybe? but well.. obviously he's lucky enough not to experience problems and he's like implying that it is the people who complain that is the problem... who won't be more aggravated? there's a free event you can't finish.. you lose honor points because you got booted out.. you used vouchers you save just to know you can't even use them.. you go to bg not having fun because you can't move, skill, or even chat.. and many more? i am angry at the game.. he just popped out while im at it..

Comment

If gb/bg lagged for everyone it would be problem on their servers. It has never lagged for me, but i do have good comp and great internet connection. So before you blame the company check your own setup.

And 4th part is just false, and 5th part is still a personal problem, if some person is unreliable how do you expect this company to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by kuupofin View Post
                  If gb/bg lagged for everyone it would be problem on their servers. It has never lagged for me, but i do have good comp and great internet connection. So before you blame the company check your own setup.

And 4th part is just false, and 5th part is still a personal problem, if some person is unreliable how do you expect this company to fix it?
                  and yet another stupidity from you? just when i thought you are gone... you know your own setup but do you know mine? why would you blame my pc and connection if you dont know what it is? i got i7 processor and a decent internet connection... im not that stupid like you you know.. i already say you were lucky not to experience the problem and here you are again doing your own assumption... they are unreliable that's why it is not yet fix until now that's why i said that! do you even know how long the problem is? or you just want to join here trying to prove something???? well, obviously you're not helping !

Comment

If gb/bg lagged for everyone it would be problem on their servers.
                    before you try to comment something funny again.. seems like you don't know nothing.. do you even know that they already admitted it that they are having dns problems on their server? or do you even know what dns is? *googling it now? lol.. just please go somewhere else and try to prove your point there or just enjoy playing.. you don't even have to be here you know? you keep on assuming something you know nothing about and it's not helping... im not angry with you don't worry.. i just don't like seeing you assume things just because you had a decent playing experience.. please try to put yourself in those people's position having the problem and see how would you feel about it.. maybe.. just maybe.. you'll feel why people compose topics like these.. ok?

Comment

As an computer engineer, yes, i know what is dns. And you think your processor has something to do with how this game runs? lol

Comment

lolol
                        Last edited by missy_ultear; 04-26-2013, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mavik99 View Post
                          before you try to comment something funny again.. seems like you don't know nothing.. do you even know that they already admitted it that they are having dns problems on their server? or do you even know what dns is? *googling it now? lol.. just please go somewhere else and try to prove your point there or just enjoy playing.. you don't even have to be here you know? you keep on assuming something you know nothing about and it's not helping... im not angry with you don't worry.. i just don't like seeing you assume things just because you had a decent playing experience.. please try to put yourself in those people's position having the problem and see how would you feel about it.. maybe.. just maybe.. you'll feel why people compose topics like these.. ok?
                          You could be a little bit more politer then these post.
                          I know and Almost everyone knows of lag etc. Lag is worst. Im sorry for windwos 2000 xp users :/
                          I have one of them. It is **** to deal with> But I also have a Windows 7 touch screen. If lags less but the lag still here. We know you are mad and upset because of these things.
                          Game: Wartune
                          Server: 2 Edena Village
                          Class: Mage
                          Name: Mary Magdalene
                          Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                          Flying with the fishes,
                          Or maybe in the Ocean,
                          swimming with the pigeons,
                          See my world is Different.

Comment

As an computer engineer, yes, i know what is dns. And you think your processor has something to do with how this game runs? lol
                            see? funny you are now a computer engineer? and yet you answer in a very wrong manner.. i guess im an astronaut then.. lol back to you.

Comment

and you are exposing yourself too much.. join date MARCH? how long have you been playing? are you a moderator that made a new account just to join threads like this telling people the game is PLAYABLE without any problems? ive been playing these games longer than you without experiencing problems before with the same setup... how would you explain that?

Comment

Working...
                              X