No announcement yet.

world boss a joke, finally get the double shot to work r2 and now u skip turns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world boss a joke, finally get the double shot to work r2 and now u skip turns

on wb, i was doing decent, now i dont get the 5th and sometimes 6th turn, the shot is passed up, as he attacks me 1 to 2 times, i bet that dont happen to archers, i should be in the top 7 on server, but sometimes not even in top 10, was doing ok for a few days, now i dont get all my turns, fix ur **** rite, or hire new devs that know *** they are doing, i kinda wonder if a dev plays and is an archer, and that why they are so favored

LOL now archer complaning on WB

Comment

OP you are a whiner. Look at how many whine threads you started.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

lmao waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

If ur missing turns you're lagging, and pretty badly to boot. Contact your ISP and see if there's something wrong with your connection.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

i am not missing turns and i am a mage, i just dont get the turn, all other turns work, the rage goes to the rage area, i just dont hit the boss, wow, if u read, i am hitting everytime but the one, i am sure that is not happening to archers

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              dont read my threads, i make them so others that have same issues will know its not them, why dont u do something constructive

Comment

I am just wondering if it is only you that this is happening to on your server, or does it happen to other people also?

Comment

I dont get all hit to in World boss Can do sometimes 3 or 4 attacks after am die.

I can run down to World boss 2.5 time vs another can run 1 only becouse he just start me ulti attacks faster that before.

I dont say something about that so long man play World boss free, but relly retareded times man use 100% buff and full Revive.

Normaly i do 20 revive as max in World boss now i can use 30 to 40 times Revives becouse am leaving turns in World boss faster.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                    dont read my threads, i make them so others that have same issues will know its not them, why dont u do something constructive
                    fix ur **** rite, or hire new devs that know *** they are doing, i kinda wonder if a dev plays and is an archer, and that why they are so favored
                    This is not whining?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

on wb, i was doing decent, now i dont get the 5th and sometimes 6th turn, the shot is passed up, as he attacks me 1 to 2 times, i bet that dont happen to archers, i should be in the top 7 on server, but sometimes not even in top 10, was doing ok for a few days, now i dont get all my turns, fix ur **** rite, or hire new devs that know *** they are doing, i kinda wonder if a dev plays and is an archer, and that why they are so favored
                      fix your connection.. they did no nothing to the wb.

Comment

Funny to read an "archer is boss" thread when so many archers aren't happy with the class it seems...
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I have the same problem as OP. 3d round, my char doesnt hit the Boss anymore. My troops attack...my toon doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
                            I have the same problem as OP. 3d round, my char doesnt hit the Boss anymore. My troops attack...my toon doesnt.
                            see guys, i am not the omly one, and again, i am a mage, not an archer, what is wrong with some of u, can u not read, its not whining, its informing, so others no there is a problem, its whining to u cuz u are an archer and has no issues

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                            Funny to read an "archer is boss" thread when so many archers aren't happy with the class it seems...
                            i am a mage, can u read

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            domnt like my threads stop reading and whining urself
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-01-2013, 08:57 PM. Reason: merged

Comment

There's a way to 'multi-quote', so you don't have to post three replies in a row. Try the little icon to the right of "Reply with Quote", click that on all the posts you want to reply to, and once you're done click Reply to Thread and all the posts you want to reply to are listed in one neat reply field.

As far as the topic goes; some WBs really screw me over. A routine that seems to work one minute, doesn't work the next. Highly frustrating, but I'm making a game out of it for myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X