No announcement yet.

world boss a joke, finally get the double shot to work r2 and now u skip turns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world boss a joke, finally get the double shot to work r2 and now u skip turns

on wb, i was doing decent, now i dont get the 5th and sometimes 6th turn, the shot is passed up, as he attacks me 1 to 2 times, i bet that dont happen to archers, i should be in the top 7 on server, but sometimes not even in top 10, was doing ok for a few days, now i dont get all my turns, fix ur **** rite, or hire new devs that know *** they are doing, i kinda wonder if a dev plays and is an archer, and that why they are so favored

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    I still don't think it's possible =/ I think you lagged and missed the boss attacking you part.... lol
    I thought that at first, since dmg came at same time ... but then i was able to do my normal bolt + auto... there is no way that I could've done thunderer+bolt+auto<.<
    I guess it is like with archers, they can double with their delphic sniper.. so why should we not be able to do it with thunderer?

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Nope, i've never lagged that much, ever. (U know cuc at the time i did i could know how mich hp after each hit)

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    I still don't think it's possible =/ I think you lagged and missed the boss attacking you part.... lol

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    i did it once. Lagg caused it lol
    Ha! i am now ahead of you did two of them in last 3 days, yey for lagging! (although i gained less, it was still auto+thunderer)

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Heh? I've done and seen 3 Thunderer in one fight before, with the sacrificial of the next fight's rage.

If anyone got a double from Thunderer, please record it, would be one of the best achievements you can get.
    i did it once. Lagg caused it lol

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Could you record it ? I managed to pull it off once more without record, but when i record it laggs so bad i barely even manage normal thunderer><
    Yeah starting with lots of rage rly helps.
    @Those who wants to try, to me it's dependent on a load of luck... I need troop to double when im just doing normal A+Bolt, if it does it might work (also a semi lag actually helps, when it's smooth it activates to fast)...it feels like doing a meteor..... and everything is slowed xD
    Sorry trying to capture a video would lag me making my timing off and therefore not able to Thunderer twice every other fight.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Oh cmon, you need double skills. How can you not buy it?

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    I have a healing tree for guild battle only.

The rest of the time I use the tree in the vid.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied

Thunderer is expensive skill points wise to achieve (ie you need to spend on Delphic too) and also with a PvP set, it takes a few turns to save up to. Once I have my PvE set at 50, I'll be going thunderer.
    Oh cmon, you need double skills. How can you not buy it?

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    Honestly, I do this every other fight. I start with 59 rage with clothing so that helps
    Could you record it ? I managed to pull it off once more without record, but when i record it laggs so bad i barely even manage normal thunderer><
    Yeah starting with lots of rage rly helps.
    @Those who wants to try, to me it's dependent on a load of luck... I need troop to double when im just doing normal A+Bolt, if it does it might work (also a semi lag actually helps, when it's smooth it activates to fast)...it feels like doing a meteor..... and everything is slowed xD

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Pfft, no Thunderer?
    But yea proves mages can double 100% off the time. I think it's 3rd or 4th attack that gets a bit sketchy? Need to time attack before the auto, then it'll auto + skill

Thunderer is expensive skill points wise to achieve (ie you need to spend on Delphic too) and also with a PvP set, it takes a few turns to save up to. Once I have my PvE set at 50, I'll be going thunderer.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    surprised no one replied to you sooner. Captured this on the WB this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwda9...ature=youtu.be
    Pfft, no Thunderer?
    But yea proves mages can double 100% off the time. I think it's 3rd or 4th attack that gets a bit sketchy? Need to time attack before the auto, then it'll auto + skill

Leave a comment:

• Erasmus123
    replied
    lol....it happens dont be a whiner like u lose something important in your life

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Video please
    surprised no one replied to you sooner. Captured this on the WB this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwda9...ature=youtu.be

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    A challenge to all mages out there, for the first time in my life I managed it, now I challenge you to do the same: Do a double with thunderer
    Honestly, I do this every other fight. I start with 59 rage with clothing so that helps

Leave a comment:

Working...
X