Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red astros : red crits but no red disable crits ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was very lucky today, I spent 2.4mil and rolled Holy Mysticality
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
      did you guys got red astrals already, i spent 2,600,000 gold on astral and no red astral
      I just bought one. Yesterday I spent around 3 mil, and today around 1 mil but I hadn't luck on getting one for free. Anyway, if u invest in astrals everyday, it's not that hard to collect 15k star points.

Comment

Purchased one (PATK) as well yesterday. Knew they were coming, saved up the points.

Comment

just so you guys know, they nerfed crit rate again after this new patch. so the red sniper edge is just to make up for it, or not even enough to make up for it.

Comment

I found a block --' drats.

Well, just 2.8 star points until matt
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

I'd like to point something out as an archer. We have no choice but to use Crit. That means we have to use up 2 astral spots for crit and %crit damage astral as opposed to knights/mages who only need one spot for will destroyer. Then stats/gems for equipment we have to focus on crit stats where mages/knights with will destroyer can forget about crit and gain extra points on defense stats. On top of that our actual crit rate is COMPLETELY opposite when it comes to WB vs PVP (group arena, battleground). Yes we crit constantly on WB, but rarely in PVP when using our normal rage building skill which depends on Crit to give us rage. My point being archers are gimped in PVP, where as mages are overpowered. In WB, archers do well for two reasons; crit constantly and able to manually attack to get two attacks each round. Each class excels in a different area of the game. If you take away archers ability to excel at WB, then I think it only fair to take away will destroyer to even things out.

Comment

If you get PvE set you wont be THAT dependant on crits for rage, sure you'll still want the rage from crits but it'll help ... Lots
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                  did you guys got red astrals already, i spent 2,600,000 gold on astral and no red astral
                  they must be super rare i spent 36 million yes 36 not 3.6 on astrals got 1 orange 50 something purples no reds lol

Comment

Originally posted by R28800575 View Post
                    they must be super rare i spent 36 million yes 36 not 3.6 on astrals got 1 orange 50 something purples no reds lol
                    Day 1, spent 7m, got 4 orange, 1 red =) Lucky me. Seen some spend 400k and get 2 oranges and a red.

And since this patch update, I'm seeing more and more energines going off too.

Comment

Originally posted by adam97414 View Post
                      I'd like to point something out as an archer. We have no choice but to use Crit. That means we have to use up 2 astral spots for crit and %crit damage astral as opposed to knights/mages who only need one spot for will destroyer. Then stats/gems for equipment we have to focus on crit stats where mages/knights with will destroyer can forget about crit and gain extra points on defense stats. On top of that our actual crit rate is COMPLETELY opposite when it comes to WB vs PVP (group arena, battleground). Yes we crit constantly on WB, but rarely in PVP when using our normal rage building skill which depends on Crit to give us rage. My point being archers are gimped in PVP, where as mages are overpowered. In WB, archers do well for two reasons; crit constantly and able to manually attack to get two attacks each round. Each class excels in a different area of the game. If you take away archers ability to excel at WB, then I think it only fair to take away will destroyer to even things out.
                      no one cares about your little rage post.

Back on topic, i think it was a good idea not to add any % astrals, as others have said, it would be to op.

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                        no one cares about your little rage post.

Back on topic, i think it was a good idea not to add any % astrals, as others have said, it would be to op.
                        if you actually read what he said there, there was no raging in his post whatsoever, he was merely trying to make a point. please allow me to point you to the proper definition of rage though :http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rage

back on topic.. for world boss archer uses multishot which is 100% crit (duh), arrow strike and delphic which crits alot because of 20% crit bonus of the skill. They will most likely crit alot with or without extremely high crit rate. Now, for pve set users who uses armor piercer in wb, they would have realized that after the red astral patch, their crit rate has been drastically reduced when using armor piercer (armor piercer does not give any crit rate bonus). i have near 5k crit in world boss, but the armor piercer skill reallly crit about only 50-70% of the time, which before patch i would do 80-90% crit for the same 5k crit.

essentially what they have done is nerfed the crit formula, and then give us red astrals to make up for it. and we have to spend 15k star points for a downgrade. think about that lol.

Comment

any1 else lucker than this

Comment

Originally posted by arfeyza View Post
                            any1 else lucker than this
                            There's a difference between luck and showing off.

Comment

Also a difference between luck and a player who has known red astrals would be coming early may and cost 15k star points for atleast a month and has been saving like other smart players

Comment

If you didnt notice he have lvl 8 astrals. He just saved and bought with points.

Comment

Working...
                                X