Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killswitchr View Post
    Well yeah it's R2Games aka Pay2WinGames
    They dont understand ... Every game is pay2win... Sry - chess on web are free xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Well, I would like to hear from other slow levelers of 40-49 brackets and would like to read their opinion on this. Especially those who have 40k++ br at level 49 below.

Comment

Life is pay 2 win what less u expect?

Stop whine about cashers, as that cashers make possible for you free players to play game.

Comment

If u put some effort to your hero u still can beat some light cashers and medium

Comment

if the makers make all things purchasable without money , then in near future free ppl can give the ppl who spend money a tough fight.i strongly want them remove this system of the more money you spend the more poweful u r!!!

Comment

i'm a lightcasher and i've stayed on the top of my server for more than 6 months as a knight. Recently started a cash free mage on a new server and working on slow leveling with ginger's guide and i'm still doing pretty good on my level. Sure cash speeds up everything but then again, it's not impossible without it. You will get there. Slowly, but surely.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                They dont understand ... Every game is pay2win... Sry - chess on web are free xD
                Did you check out "Pa** of E****" yet? that game is anti-P2W

Comment

Please thel mee why i aim soo week at level 38???

Comment

Originally posted by R213094991 View Post
                    Please thel mee why i aim soo week at level 38???
                    Cause you no buy cash

and like others bash me for it.. because I only have 19K at level 48... Level too fast (stop doing Dailies)

Comment

I agree with the first post. More balance. Cashing should only be to jump start or get things before anyone else. Spenders would pay more to be stronger if they had more competition. Don't make it impossible for people who don't pay to play. After all, non-payers make up a larger portion of the game.
                      Fate Server 12
                      I choose my Fate

Comment

Originally posted by MsTeriUs1 View Post
                        I agree with the first post. More balance. Cashing should only be to jump start or get things before anyone else. Spenders would pay more to be stronger if they had more competition. Don't make it impossible for people who don't pay to play. After all, non-payers make up a larger portion of the game.
                        They also make a negligible portion of Wartune's revenue.
                        It's not impossible, but many people aren't patient enough to actually develop their character.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowscarred View Post
                          They also make a negligible portion of Wartune's revenue.
                          It's not impossible, but many people aren't patient enough to actually develop their character.
                          More like if they didn't deliberately make it hard to develop characters in the first place...

It's part of their Pay 2 Win Scheme, make it hard to develop character so players gets frustrated and spend money.

Like me, all I did is do Dailies every day, I don't have VIP nor use Cash, so I don't powerlevel (Free Blitz, no CoolDown, more Stamina, etc)

Yet... I got to level 48 in just 3 weeks... than people started bashing at me because I "level too fast"...

Comment

Working...
                          X