X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neandertalac
    started a topic Group arena

Group arena

Have no idea whats wrong with arena, but it's totally unfair. Had team of lvl 30-39, out of 30 runs i got like 15 against all 45+ and like 6-7 against 55+. We have some chanse vs those 45 but against 55 we die in 1st turn. Before matching depend on lvl but now i have no idea how does arena matching works...

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
    I`ve done arena with 2 low levels and surprise ...we got the same 60+ team 5 times in row. And is not the 1st day arena to say that only few are joining ...was the late day arena when everyone is screaming that they need arena and stuff. Also , i was doing it with some heavy cashiers from my guild on the almost same level (+/- 1 level) and again surprise...we were slaughtered by several teams (more than 8 times) by a higher levels . When i tried,during time to get people with the same br or almost the same br as mine...and over 62 level as me, we get again higher levels.
    A good way to make arena is to match the medium br of a team and medium level. Doesnt matter if they have a monster in a team . Most of the teams have at least one heavy cashier in their own . Is from what i saw on Armor , Kong servers and few times on R2 or Kabam . Also , would be good enough that a player who made his 30 runs to not be able to join.That is a bull-**** . Is annoying to see lvl 30 and a lvl60 (heavy cashier with 58k br) in the same team . Is pointless.
    hmmm lvl 60 58k br is considered low casher i feel, maybe level 60, about 65k+ br is considered medium casher

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    I`ve done arena with 2 low levels and surprise ...we got the same 60+ team 5 times in row. And is not the 1st day arena to say that only few are joining ...was the late day arena when everyone is screaming that they need arena and stuff. Also , i was doing it with some heavy cashiers from my guild on the almost same level (+/- 1 level) and again surprise...we were slaughtered by several teams (more than 8 times) by a higher levels . When i tried,during time to get people with the same br or almost the same br as mine...and over 62 level as me, we get again higher levels.
    A good way to make arena is to match the medium br of a team and medium level. Doesnt matter if they have a monster in a team . Most of the teams have at least one heavy cashier in their own . Is from what i saw on Armor , Kong servers and few times on R2 or Kabam . Also , would be good enough that a player who made his 30 runs to not be able to join.That is a bull-**** . Is annoying to see lvl 30 and a lvl60 (heavy cashier with 58k br) in the same team . Is pointless.

YES, I am tired of fighting the same high level casher over and over on different teams. Tried in the morning, got slaughtered, tried in teh afternoon, got slaughtered again..... No more arena helpsies!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R29228555
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    It's only done by level, not level and highest BR. The next available opponent is also based on level, with an occasional mismatch, sure. But if you're a level 50 or 40, you won't get matched up with a level 80 because it's the 'next available team'. No way.

Lately, if I have a team of three level 49s, we occasionally get a 50+. More regularly, we get 40-44, but most of the time it's just 45-49. If a level 53 joins us, we instantly get mostly 50+s, with an occasional 40-44, and some 45-49. Overall, as far as I've seen it, the matching pretty regular again. *fingers crossed*

Leave a comment:

• -Eilistraee-
    replied
    Hi threadstarter, try keeping your team level within 1-4 levels of one another and i believe your matchups should be better with the occasional mismatch.

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    It's only done by level, not level and highest BR. The next available opponent is also based on level, with an occasional mismatch, sure. But if you're a level 50 or 40, you won't get matched up with a level 80 because it's the 'next available team'. No way.

Lately, if I have a team of three level 49s, we occasionally get a 50+. More regularly, we get 40-44, but most of the time it's just 45-49. If a level 53 joins us, we instantly get mostly 50+s, with an occasional 40-44, and some 45-49. Overall, as far as I've seen it, the matching pretty regular again. *fingers crossed*
    funny that kitten with my group of 64s we pulled grps of ll 30s-45 10 times last night. we were all 64 and all over 50k br after aoe storm they were dead. the system is random and has been bad since 1.5 patch and the dam button buggin is also a pain in the ***

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied

level 60+ keep meeting lvl 78 team in group arena kessar,dwarf, arumat

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    This match system sux. It should be done by medium BR of the team not matching the highest BR and Level. Also,the system gives you the next available team as opponent not even the level or the br match. If the next available is lvl 80 team you`re ****-ed up. They really should work on this system and write some codes in it to prevent that ****.

Leave a comment:

• R29228555
    replied
    This match system sux. It should be done by medium BR of the team not matching the highest BR and Level. Also,the system gives you the next available team as opponent not even the level or the br match. If the next available is lvl 80 team you`re ****-ed up. They really should work on this system and write some codes in it to prevent that ****.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by R217518503 View Post
    If only a dev would post at least a hint about how the matchup algorithm works. It drives me nuts when I lose 75% of my matches almost consistently. As an aside, I haven't won a single BG (out of 10-15 attempts) since i started this game...
    BG would appear to simply be a simple arrangement of assigning each person who signs up to an alternate team till the BG is full and then starting again.

The guild I am in has BG parties, where several of us all click simultaneously. We usually end up in the same BG. sometimes one of us ends up filling up the 30th slot in a BG where someone has left prematurely.

Leave a comment:

• R217518503
    replied
    If only a dev would post at least a hint about how the matchup algorithm works. It drives me nuts when I lose 75% of my matches almost consistently. As an aside, I haven't won a single BG (out of 10-15 attempts) since i started this game...

Leave a comment:

• Neandertalac
    replied
    Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
    Who said anything about hard casher? I am not a hard casher at all, im 68 and have spent 20 dollars....I am under 45k BR and I range from 30-90 in solo arena on my server (if im rising I can get to 30 when I am falling my AI beats people worse than 100 most of the time), I am Elite Crusader and I have never left a quest incomplete on purpose, I have never stayed at a level purposely except when getting talent points, its not hard to play this game the way it was meant to be played without spending money...

IMO hard/heavy cashers are almost as bad....it's their own decision to spend their money on whatever they want, but I believe, eventually one day, they will look back and regret it...I know I would...so I am much happier *eventually* (hopefully) being the best light casher on my server than being the 3rd-20th best hard casher....

But at least the 70 hard casher is helping their guild progress....a slow leveler is nothing but selfish and helps no one but themselves because of how much they limit their playability because of things being "too much exp"...

In the end, everyone *may* have regrets on some of their decisions....but I *know* slow levelers will eventually look back and regret some things....all the lost gems from not doing Crypts every day, or all the Spire Chests missed (the ones who dont know something), even maybe all the lost items from skipping Divine Altar (Mount Whips, Crystals, etc.)....it is a LOT of lost time, and as the WoW goblins say, "Time is money, friend."

I guess neither is *better* per se...but one is much more selfish than the other...just my opinion...
    Didn't know it's selfish to help lowbies getting some free insignia I stay at 39 cuz i'm lazy to lvl and for me it's all about pvp, so i enter only in bg and arena when i have free time, as i said earlier i don't need insignia or anything i have plenty of it. Ask a lowbie if it's easy at their lvl to get pvp set before hitting lvl 40 and then tell me i'm selfish, you have no idea how many people i helped to get full pvp sets... If i feel like playing peacefully and help other people out instead of myself i'd rather go play minecraft or ican always make another account and rush to 80.

Leave a comment:

• nityindrawan
    replied
    you know what you r problem? why you can meet a higher lvl person? its becoz you honor rank. you re crusader. when matching it sometimes give you same honor opponent like you. i exprienced alot when im at 39 and 49.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by XzystTense View Post
    a slow leveler is nothing but selfish and helps no one but themselves because of how much they limit their playability because of things being "too much exp"...
    I've had this discussion before.

I'm a slow leveller.

I do on average 90 to 120 runs through arena 3v3 everyday, helping guildies weaker than me get their insignia. I like you to take one person of a significantly lower BR than yourself, into 3v3 and see how many times you win. By significantly lower - lets say under 30k BR.

I'm also happy to help people in all the multi player dungeons, so long as my own three runs are done, or I'm not gaining xp.

All players are selfish. You & I included. To say that a slow leveller is more selfish is silly.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Nonsense! Enter and leave 3 Nether and you can help people plenty, also group arena gives no exp...

The only thing I can't help with is Spire (which you can only do once anyway)
    Eh, they will find another way to call slow levelers selfish. We find ways around the gaining of exp to help people out, but we are always selfish lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X