Mage Blessed Light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
    Block has been nerfed! As have Archers been nerfed, so in all fairness nerf mages BL!
    Block isn't nerfed it was adjusted just like illusion astral was adjusted. You need to get high block and a high illusion astral for it to do anything. I still dodge a good chunk around 2k block. Not as much as before but just enough to survive at most times.

Comment

well BL gives team mates 10 rage as well so the rage cost of BL kinda balances out a little. especially when the mages have enough clothes and pve set (pve set gives way more defense and hp, extemely likely to cast BL before dying and it also solves the rage problem) , and they alternate BL to give each others +10 rage. i can't deny that is a formidable combo.

the only hope of me (archer) winning against a team of pve set mages spamming BL and rof/meteor in GA, is to rely on armor piercer and pray that it crits 2-3 times in a row to take out the mages one by one. very tough, but its possible.

every class has its OP areas, such as archers doing world boss, end game knights owning pvp, and mages in GA. i think it is perfectly fair that each class has a strong area of its own so i'm not complaining about this one.

Comment

its like this, if your outclassed, the blessed light wont let you survive anyways, i know, we've tried it. Heals only delay death. Damage is the only factor that really wins. I know, I am a mage. 2 blessed light is a pain in the arse, but our archer usually kills mages dead. Blessed light or not. So u just got beat, ok? Deal with it.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

not to hijack this thread but he's merely complaining about a symptom of the bigger (and recurring) problem of the game becoming "out of balance" as a result of the sale of crystalloids. in the rock/paper/scissors world we live in, mages were at a distinct disadvantage from a rage perspective, but with the sudden glut of full pve sets, rage is no longer an issue and mages can pretty much cast at will without having to worry about rage. it's wonderful for us knights when we're along for the ride but it's like spitting in the wind when we're against them. yes, it's frustrating that i have to basically kill opponents twice (and sometimes 3 times) in arena and bg while hoping to dodge/block aoe after aoe with enough success to have at least a sliver of hp to finally finish them off. my only hope is that christmas comes for us tanks the way it has for the other classes (archers with crit and mages with rage), maybe an increase to casting speed or give us a debuff or something?

Comment

True enough with the 3 mage problem.... But honestly you "should" die from that anyway, that is 9 aoes in 3 turns... That should wipe most groups.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              True enough with the 3 mage problem.... But honestly you "should" die from that anyway, that is 9 aoes in 3 turns... That should wipe most groups.
              Sadly...even 3 archers cant win with 3 mages , maybe with a lot lot of hp and mdef, but this is very hard job . But 3x mage team luck for us is hard to match xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Talking about blessed light beeing overpowered in arena while archers now start with lunatic fire straight on 1st turn. I hope its some archer complaining here.

You Mr.Clueless have no idea how much mage has to sacrifice if he cast blessed light.

1, Needs to have a lot of clothing to be able to start with 50+ rage
                2, Cannot spam aoe's if he knows in advance he will have to use BL

If you cant beat it, join it! Get a mage with BL yourself and quit crying.

Comment

hahahhaah this so funny, later u will see mage spamming bless overtime n u will cry lol

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Sadly...even 3 archers cant win with 3 mages , maybe with a lot lot of hp and mdef, but this is very hard job . But 3x mage team luck for us is hard to match xD
                    3 archers, starting with 3x lunatic fire brings mages to 1/3 of their HP or dead. So if you are loosing its because mages simply have more BR than you or spend more money than you.

Comment

Originally posted by theijank24 View Post
                      hahahhaah this so funny, later u will see mage spamming bless overtime n u will cry lol
                      I'm a mage myself and i know what im talking about. If one mage is casting all the aoe's than the second one has to save rage to heal. if both save rage to heal you have to outdamage them since there is barely anything hitting you...

Next please

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                        Talking about blessed light beeing overpowered in arena while archers now start with lunatic fire straight on 1st turn. I hope its some archer complaining here.

You Mr.Clueless have no idea how much mage has to sacrifice if he cast blessed light.

1, Needs to have a lot of clothing to be able to start with 50+ rage
                        2, Cannot spam aoe's if he knows in advance he will have to use BL

If you cant beat it, join it! Get a mage with BL yourself and quit crying.
                        In my option better is start with ap but this depends what team i have... The best for me is k a m, in this setup i use ap tree, what works perfect with pve set. I choice this option becouse of my 28 starting rage, my part is kill mage - we know , if mage die fast then fight is over...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I'm a mage myself and i know what im talking about. If one mage is casting all the aoe's than the second one has to save rage to heal. if both save rage to heal you have to outdamage them since there is barely anything hitting you...

Next please
                          o_O my comment not for u lol, i know tat already lol

Comment

3 archers, starting with 3x lunatic fire brings mages to 1/3 of their HP or dead. So if you are loosing its because mages simply have more BR than you or spend more money than you.
                            I never play 3x arches, simply why - i cant start with luni becouse of my pve set and not that high cloth lvl, but yeah if 3 good setup archers stay against 3x mage can wipe them

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

if 3 archers 65k br vs 3 mage 65k br all pve set, 3 luni just cannot kill the mages. and when all the mages are low in hp, just takes one bless to bring them all to almost full hp. and by the time they reaches half hp again, second bless comes in. it just doesn't work.

the best bet of that 3 archers winning 3 mage is to have high enough crit and use armor piercer to kill the mages out one by one to break their synergy.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                                if 3 archers 65k br vs 3 mage 65k br all pve set, 3 luni just cannot kill the mages. and when all the mages are low in hp, just takes one bless to bring them all to almost full hp. and by the time they reaches half hp again, second bless comes in. it just doesn't work.

the best bet of that 3 archers winning 3 mage is to have high enough crit and use armor piercer to kill the mages out one by one to break their synergy.
                                45 rage from cloths and 10 from ld medal and in 2 turns 6 x ap, with good crit 2 mage dead
                                Yeah, this can work ;] but in another situations this setup lose... 3x knight . Point is - make team for fight with 80% opponents, No 20%

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X