No announcement yet.

Mage Blessed Light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lols., since your not using mage so you wont understand.. HEAL WAS THE MAGE TRUE POWER

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      45 rage from cloths and 10 from ld medal and in 2 turns 6 x ap, with good crit 2 mage dead
      Yeah, this can work ;] but in another situations this setup lose... 3x knight . Point is - make team for fight with 80% opponents, No 20%
      3 archers would be a definitely lose against 3 knights of same br with or without armor piercer lol. however 3 mages isn't a definite lose againt 3 archers, far from it. but so far the best set up i've seen is 1 knight + 2 mages. 1 knight to tank other knight's delphic, while the other two mage just aoe away and take turn to bless.

Comment

this is because Wartune Arena have many flaws, its allowed to have same class on arena party

it's better IF
        - should be always consist 1knight 1mage 1archer

and maybe its should made different between when PVP or PVE
        example :
        in PVE BL cooldown 60sec
        in PVP BL cooldown 240sec

i know this just big IF

Comment

I run with mage and knight and works nice, but yes kmm works good with one healer + aoe and 2 mage thunderer tree. All depends of what lvl fights we talk - on my 55-59 arena if mage use rof and meteor - dont have bl or have with only meteor , yes on 58 mage can have rof meteor bl setup but all of this skills are not maxed - for me bad idea.
          Difrent on 68 where you have maxed heal tree with rof.
          Point is - bl is not too op, strong skill but only on good mage bulid.
          I know one thing - if i start over, my choice will be mage with crit bulid

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Ashura1985 View Post
            this is because Wartune Arena have many flaws, its allowed to have same class on arena party

it's better IF
            - should be always consist 1knight 1mage 1archer

and maybe its should made different between when PVP or PVE
            example :
            in PVE BL cooldown 60sec
            in PVP BL cooldown 240sec

i know this just big IF
            No.
            There is nothing wrong with a Mage using Blessed Light. It is a good tactic that some probably don't even think of.
            If Mages Blessed Light needs to be nerfed, then Archers are not allowed to start with any rage or be allowed to crit.. Knights are not allowed to have any defenses, HP or block.

These are the classes skills and they are fine.
            If you get killed, accept the loss, move on.

Besides, who wants to run with Archers? Knights are better.

Comment

Changing BL cooldown for pvp would never matter, from what I've seen. I have literally never once cast BL twice in a single group arena or GB fight. The only time I could see this mattering is if 2 teams of 3 mages came up against each other with both teams rotating BL the whole time. Even then, it's fairly unlikely. Although I will say .. That would be awesome just to see once.

Basically this whole thread has been people complaining because someone used a strategy other than '10 guns blazing' and are losing because of it or people defending it, because it's part of the strategy of the game. Yes, BL is very powerful, no question about it. It's also very slow casting and costly. In order to go for BL they have to be doing minimal damage for a few rounds.

The ability to read a situation will do you wonders here. If you see a mage opening with LB, good chance they're going for a BL. Stall and make them question when to use it .. Then jump them with aoe's right when you think they're going to. BL is very slow casting, so anything like lunatic fire or whirlwind will cast before it if they are prepped at the same time.

Comment

lol at changing BL cooldown are you having a laugh? mage is virtually useless except for heals, bl has 60 second cool down, are pdef is extremley weak, we have no 20% hp buffs, knights and archers can both attack and heal at same time with block / bloodthirsty, lunatic fire with talent brings down to 15 seconds CD meaning archers can spam that faster than mage BLs, and archers gain virtually their full rage back from lunatic if crit is high enuf. mage has to take massive rage consumption to use heals while dishing out 0 damage to enemy, we gain 0 rage from resto and 10 from BL if we heal.. so unless we have pve gear mages suck huge, our talents are an absolute joke compared to knights and archers ( i have an archer too) and archers can fire off almost 2 skills to a mages 1 as your casting speed is far superior to a mages. and as someone quite rightly pointed out , archers have virtually 95% crit rate in wb EVERY hit and 100% on delphic to gain mass gold for astrals/skills/horse and your now moaning cos your not even more overpowrred than you already are. pathetic
                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                s371 Harmony

Comment

You have right but not in all
                  WB crit rate was nerfed, with 3k crit i have rate like friend mage with 2300 crit...
                  And this rate is ~70%, before patch was ~90% with 2500 my crit...
                  Last edited by miQQQs; 05-20-2013, 11:19 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I have never, ever seen any mage use blessed light in Arena. Maybe in Garden of Death, or other difficult MPs, but never arena.

And just saying, I've been in arena with lvl 59 players before...
                    Character Name: Piman
                    Server: Kabam S15
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 55 Finally
                    Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Blessed light really becomes a mage arena strategy in the 60's or so, because they then have the skill points to have a full heal tree and a leveled up RoF. Meteor is rather expensive for a non-pve mage to be throwing around alongside a BL. RoF however, is very cheap. BL alone will give back 10 rage, so you're at very most 1 round away from AoE'ing again after healing.

Comment

Originally posted by kim346 View Post
                        I have never, ever seen any mage use blessed light in Arena. Maybe in Garden of Death, or other difficult MPs, but never arena.

And just saying, I've been in arena with lvl 59 players before...
                        Becouse at 59 you can have bl2 and only meteor skil or you must take off few skill points from meteor bl sunto and puri for rof 4 what makes you suks support on mp's.
                        But on 68 you can maxed rof on full support tree, which gives you a great pvp profits like good dmg supporter

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

BL seriously needs a nerf in pvp i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
                            Changing BL cooldown for pvp would never matter, from what I've seen. I have literally never once cast BL twice in a single group arena or GB fight. The only time I could see this mattering is if 2 teams of 3 mages came up against each other with both teams rotating BL the whole time. Even then, it's fairly unlikely. Although I will say .. That would be awesome just to see once.

Basically this whole thread has been people complaining because someone used a strategy other than '10 guns blazing' and are losing because of it or people defending it, because it's part of the strategy of the game. Yes, BL is very powerful, no question about it. It's also very slow casting and costly. In order to go for BL they have to be doing minimal damage for a few rounds.
                            Usually when Tharlyci sees the opposition used blessed light in arena, she's either dead or down 3/4ths hp by 15 seconds in when the blessed light is cast. Rain-of-fire, lightning, blessed light and lightning, blessed light are typical.

Comment

Dont nerf BL, it is a delphic lvl skill -.- (for def tree) it is not some casual RoF or lunatic, but a high rage consuming loooong cd skill. Just like archers/knights can use delphic in pvp mages can use BL (because mage delphics sucks compared to the rest) how many knight use delphic? How many archers uses delphic? Many. How many mages uses delphic? No we use BL instead.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                                Dont nerf BL, it is a delphic lvl skill -.- (for def tree) it is not some casual RoF or lunatic, but a high rage consuming loooong cd skill. Just like archers/knights can use delphic in pvp mages can use BL (because mage delphics sucks compared to the rest) how many knight use delphic? How many archers uses delphic? Many. How many mages uses delphic? No we use BL instead.
                                Yep BL is a delphic level skill(infact better than the 80 rage delphics both knights and archers have) therefore it shd be atleast 80 rage.. ATLEAST.. just like the delph skills of the other classes. Infact I would put BL in the category of super delphic skills, the 100 rage ones, hence i think it shd be 100 rage too... as BL is in no way any less effective than the EDD for knights and 100 rage delphic of archers... infact i think its the most effective skill in the game in deciding the outcome of a fight..... therefore BL shd cost 100 rage.
                                Last edited by kattuktk; 07-29-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X