Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Happened to us all, deal with it and move on.

What's the big deal with getting to imperial commander anyway, if you get there and can't protect that ranking what's the point.
    Being imperial commander will make you an even better target for the dryad bombers, and you will lose more honor in the long run!

Leave a comment:

• Zaaqen
    replied
    I've said this many time.. Basically the honor system is intentionally terrible to encourage high level VIP. By making a part of their game awful, they can make more money. Kinda shady, but you unfortunately have no choice but to deal with it.

That said, you can work around the system. Obviously there's nothing that will stop dryad bombs completely, but you can carefully watch who's getting them. When you know someone is dangerous, head back to your spawn area until they get a kill (Yes this sucks, but it works). We also know BG's are separated by level. So intentionally stay the high end of your bracket will help quite a bit. We all already know this.

Dryad Bombs are definitely a good way to have your day ruined, but it's easy to come back from. The big issue to me is that it's honor taken from your cap. So if you're hit one time for 200 honor, you can now only gain 2800 for the day, not 3000. It only takes 2 or 3 in a day to be completely infuriating.

Just pick your targets, get out of the way when someone has a big dryad, and make up for the losses when they do happen.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Erasmus123 View Post
    you cant blame him ..it ruins your day when u get this
    My to but i dont crying here... You lose, get your as ss and win next time. Yeah i hate dryad farmers but is one nice thing for this little ... Name stun Today i met few dryad farmers and 0 lose... You must be smart.

Leave a comment:

• Erasmus123
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    This is standaRd for every1... Stop crying... And play
    you cant blame him ..it ruins your day when u get this

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    This is standaRd for every1... Stop crying... And play

Leave a comment:

Working...