Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    I say bring back the old regular BG!

Lv 30-39, Lv 40-80.

That way all the high levels can beat up the little guys, get their 3k honor quickly and them farm shards, the little guys would one day level up and be able to pick on the new little guys!
    and this probaly wont ever happen :/

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    I say bring back the old regular BG!

Lv 30-39, Lv 40-80.

That way all the high levels can beat up the little guys, get their 3k honor quickly and them farm shards, the little guys would one day level up and be able to pick on the new little guys!

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
    JUST GET STRONGER, it has been said to you whiners many times and you still haven't learned. It is not other player's fault/problem if you have low br on a higher level. And what are you talking about you will find another game "that involves actual skill" when you are here just crying about some same level brackets toon who have higher br beating you, instead of working to build your toon? Being a non-casher is a lame excuse. You just want the game to be easier for you.

LOL "I want bg to be seperated by br, coz my br is for lower levels it is favorable to me it will make me advance in game. I can be the bully if it is by br, I am level 55 with just 25k br I will be fighting a lot of level 49 below so I can HS them to death.", said the whining noob players who think they can make a drastic change on the game's system by trying to act like they are the victim.
    i dont see anyone crying here just some unlucky people who are the only non-cashers in the bg they end up at ^^ so gather your facts before saying anything lol....

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by fishertheman13 View Post
    You know what? your right ... what was I thinking ... sorry my bad ... ill just quit now ... had enough of facing money ... ill go play a game that involves actual skill instead of how much your Credit Card balance is
    Having balance in your credit card is also a skill.

Leave a comment:

• MaccteN001
    replied
    JUST GET STRONGER, it has been said to you whiners many times and you still haven't learned. It is not other player's fault/problem if you have low br on a higher level. And what are you talking about you will find another game "that involves actual skill" when you are here just crying about some same level brackets toon who have higher br beating you, instead of working to build your toon? Being a non-casher is a lame excuse. You just want the game to be easier for you.

LOL "I want bg to be seperated by br, coz my br is for lower levels it is favorable to me it will make me advance in game. I can be the bully if it is by br, I am level 55 with just 25k br I will be fighting a lot of level 49 below so I can HS them to death.", said the whining noob players who think they can make a drastic change on the game's system by trying to act like they are the victim.
    Last edited by MaccteN001; 07-10-2013, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xSpOoKeDx
    replied
    I feel that camping and or farming is a part of every single PvP game out there. You can't really stop or control it. Most people who complain about this is the ones who are to low of a level to farm others.

Leave a comment:

• BlessedLordess
    replied
    I would say it is smart to camp. When I get my 50 legendary set im setting off for High Commander @_@

Leave a comment:

• MaccteN001
    replied
    Originally posted by heinrich26 View Post
    This is actually kinda funny to me. I remember before they changed it that people wanted the lvl bracket to be changed. Well...they got it and people don't like it (I'm included). The old way was more than fair for everyone involved. The new BG system didn't solve any issue in the BG. Campers will still be campers...they just gotta figure out what lvl to stop at.
    That is why I never see it on the purpose of preventing level campers. Like in our server timezone there are a lot that stop leveling at 44/54/64 etc. Besides, you can still change bg bracket if you don't want on the higher one.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    The Debuff part actually sounds interesting, it's like a negative version of Dryad, for those that exploit the rejoining function of BG to get into a lower level bracket.

Leave a comment:

• desld
    replied
    Originally posted by quick1e View Post
    The system as it is is ignorant and poorly designed. It actually promotes farming.
    Maybe you should do it too

Leave a comment:

• quick1e
    replied
    The system as it is is ignorant and poorly designed. It actually promotes farming.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    wut wut i supposrt this idea since when i lvl to 50 i keep being the only one with 25k br everyone else has 30k+ -.- but like i said r2 will never do such a thing cause this makes players to spent money for clothes and wings so yeah they love money don they

Leave a comment:

• xSpOoKeDx
    replied
    Guys... You could have at least supported his opinion and idea. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I personally think you should have thought about posting before you guys did because you just hurt a players feelings. Fishertheman13, I like your idea and if it's possible then I'm sure R2 Games will make room for it.

Leave a comment:

• fishertheman13
    replied
    You know what? your right ... what was I thinking ... sorry my bad ... ill just quit now ... had enough of facing money ... ill go play a game that involves actual skill instead of how much your Credit Card balance is

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    lol this idea wont happen lol......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X