X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Dear good... Ok i give you 500 xD 1300 realy suks xD
    Yep, Compared to me, the OP is doing way better lol
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      Yep, Compared to me, the OP is doing way better lol
      You must dont have crit rafine or idk what xD i think now how make my rafine crit up to v9 or 10 xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You must dont have crit rafine or idk what xD i think now how make my rafine crit up to v9 or 10 xD
        Only 4 pieces do, but shh :P
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Only 4 pieces do, but shh :P
          Rafine rafine and one more time ... Rafine I have tons raf crystals from camp blitz every day :P after next recharge i think i lock stats and try get ideal for archer

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Try to max ur gs

Comment

Guild skills/academy/astrals work on them after that refining for strenght and patk on item.Soul engraving for more bonus gems you say you are working on them and basicly like that you`ll increase stats.First patk than you may also think on your defences pdef and mdef to improve them a bit.But thats after patk and crit.

Comment

You have huge hp but rest of stats low...you must do something with that.
                Crit like up say is Most important stat...I have 3.5k at v58...and still want more.
                You have nice base for nice archer but you need to work. Dont think about lvl up with br lower then 45k, 59v templars and high comander or imperial rank... Dont make mistake what ppl do most of the time...try run god nm each day and collect keys for summoner, you dont need last boss - to many exp so you can fight just 1 and 2 boss for loids and leg stones
                the reason i have that exp is because the top archer on my server has like 45k, so i thought it was good for archers. about lvling up, yes, im staying at 58 until i have atleast 45k br, but im thinking about making it like 50 cuz a friend went into lvl 60 with 38k, and pff, hes getting murdere out there in bg. my current honor rank is Knight Crusader, i just got it yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by AiluJulia View Post
                  the reason i have that exp is because the top archer on my server has like 45k, so i thought it was good for archers. about lvling up, yes, im staying at 58 until i have atleast 45k br, but im thinking about making it like 50 cuz a friend went into lvl 60 with 38k, and pff, hes getting murdere out there in bg. my current honor rank is Knight Crusader, i just got it yesterday.
                  50k without cashing is hard, you need 20v SE, gems v6 and put balens on stables...
                  Good for you is that, you know what you must do. Work on pve set, you need it for 60+ mpds,special DT. 60 pve is long run, and much easier with 50'

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

50k without cashing is hard
                    i cash but not heavily, just on the musts, socket rods when i get new gear, crypt keys, spirit convenant and vip ofc.
                    Good for you is that, you know what you must do. Work on pve set, you need it for 60+ mpds,special DT. 60 pve is long run, and much easier with 50
                    yeah ive been told that having a leg 50 archer is very important when going to lvl 60 because of the rage needed, im not exactly going for it tho, like if at some point i get the 800 crystaloids, great, i get it. not gonna buy crystaloid packs etc like some people do.

Comment

Originally posted by AiluJulia View Post
                      i cash but not heavily, just on the musts, socket rods when i get new gear, crypt keys, spirit convenant and vip ofc.
                      yeah ive been told that having a leg 50 archer is very important when going to lvl 60 because of the rage needed, im not exactly going for it tho, like if at some point i get the 800 crystaloids, great, i get it. not gonna buy crystaloid packs etc like some people do.
                      I got the set, god the MPs are a lot easier to run with spamming skills, but with Arena and BGs, it's much harder. Having clothes helps alot. So if you go for rage set, prepare. Higher crit you have, the less clothes you need i guess.

Comment

I got the set, god the MPs are a lot easier to run with spamming skills, but with Arena and BGs, it's much harder. Having clothes helps alot. So if you go for rage set, prepare. Higher crit you have, the less clothes you need i guess.
                        Arena without v3 clothes is hard xD, thats why i working on v5 clothing right now, must have is vampiric fury <3

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Arena without v3 clothes is hard xD, thats why i working on v5 clothing right now, must have is vampiric fury <3
                          Wouldn't having 2 level 4 clothing and 1 level 3 be fine? open with arrow strike, then be able to aoe straight after?

Comment

Wouldn't having 2 level 4 clothing and 1 level 3 be fine? open with arrow strike, then be able to aoe straight after?
                            Yeah 31 rage is safe, even without crit you get 46 rage, but my point is get enaught start rage for luni after ms then i can get nice comBo ms luni ms as/stun ms and i can cast delphic if i need same if you can open with ap, next you can spam it if you crit like boss ;D

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                            X