No announcement yet.

I have question regarding knight skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either that or set block like crit where its a % of the time for each time damage is dealt, not by skill, and the knight should heal what's intended each time :P Multishot crits with 100% chance btw. Lunatic fire hits x3 aoe. I have played all three classes.
    Fate Server 12
    I choose my Fate

Comment

Of course if a crit mage has all or none, and they get both crit hits then they also have healing where a knight does not... the idea is to even the odds, not nerf other classes. archers would have a disadvantage if mages had all or none on rof and aoe attacks. The suggestion is to only give the knights a heal that actually heals based on how it is described in passives, not half for one hit and none for another. "100% chance to restore 4% of hp after block at level 2" If the knight blocks even both times 8% hp heal in all is not very much compared to an archer that can bloodthirsty strike with a massive crit every time cooldown is done, or a mage that can heal nearly every 2 turns....
      Fate Server 12
      I choose my Fate

Comment

Originally posted by MsTeriUs1 View Post
        Of course if a crit mage has all or none, and they get both crit hits then they also have healing where a knight does not... the idea is to even the odds, not nerf other classes. archers would have a disadvantage if mages had all or none on rof and aoe attacks. The suggestion is to only give the knights a heal that actually heals based on how it is described in passives, not half for one hit and none for another. "100% chance to restore 4% of hp after block at level 2" If the knight blocks even both times 8% hp heal in all is not very much compared to an archer that can bloodthirsty strike with a massive crit every time cooldown is done, or a mage that can heal nearly every 2 turns....
        thats the problem, right now a crit mage almost never crits on both hits of RoF. for knight to heal off both hits, mages would have to be able to crit both hit 100% if they crit.

Comment

Another thing I forgot to say, dont know if been said since I dont bother to read all replies,
          Multiple hits from a skill is just a bigger hit divided into smaller.... Main reason is because the archer/mage have different way of rage gaining unlike knight who just get it at a turn basis, the crit/hit rage gain needs a different way of doing dmg to adapt to the rage gain so they are balanced for the classes.

Comment

Originally posted by MsTeriUs1 View Post
            Yeah and knight with 5k+ block and ilu astro can block 90% hits, with high def = lower dmg recived knight can keep high hp all the time...this is fair for you?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Zolkk View Post
              yes but mages also have a 3 attack aoe which does way more than shadow thrasher by far mages can bust out with 5 hits 2 once then 3 and then pop their hp up 15k+ as well all im saying is equal stat knight vs mage mage wins if we manage to get you close you can easily regain a large chunk of hp i cant count the times i have almost killed a mage and watch em fill there hp up
              Yea, that's a delphic. Dont compare delphics & non delphics
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

What most seem to miss is how hard knights are killed later on.
                ALSO, BLOCK WAS NERFED FOR A REASON. BEEN THERE DONE THAT fits very good. I bet my staff that this guy didnt play before block nerf><
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

do the people who disagree even play a knight or pllayed one? or they just say that bc they think it's OP but dont really know anything about knights? I agree with the fact that block is like crit that if block is nerfed crit must be nerfed as well. It's only fair. Most archers don't want crit nerf for the same reason why knights don't want the nerf'd block. Knights need tons of block in order for it to be effective. Archers can don't need more than 2k or so crit to be effective. Make it more balance and either get block how it use to be or nerf crit. Only fair.
                  Last edited by 0xykotton; 06-03-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    do the people who disagree even play a knight or pllayed one? or they just say that bc they think it's OP but dont really know anything about knights?
                    i play knight, and i disagree but its not broken. just because a skill hits twice, doesnt mean a knight should heal twice. the 2 hits damage is equal to the skill dmg meaning each hit is a lesser hit. why should we get heal on 2 hits that only equal 1?

it seems to me that people dont see that shadow thrasher/multi-shot/mage aoe's (all skills that hit twice) add up to the skill damage it is not separate.

the example i used before, if you have maxed out shadow thrasher it does 195% dmg, and it does 2 hits, each hit is not 195% damage the TWO hits together are 195% dmg. multi-shot / mage aoe's work the same way.
                    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-03-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                      i play knight, and i disagree but its not broken. just because a skill hits twice, doesnt mean a knight should heal twice. the 2 hits damage is equal to the skill dmg meaning each hit is a lesser hit. why should we get heal on 2 hits that only equal 1?

it seems to me that people dont see that shadow thrasher/multi-shot/mage aoe's (all skills that hit twice) add up to the skill damage it is not separate.

the example i used before, if you have maxed out shadow thrasher it does 195% dmg, and it does 2 hits, each hit is not 195% damage the TWO hits together are 195% dmg. multi-shot / mage aoe's work the same way.
                      That's not the point. Most of these are biased archers who feels that there crit needs to be superior in the game over block. If block is nerfed then crit needs to be nerfed as well. That's the only way to make things fair.

Comment

That's not the point. Most of these are biased archers who feels that there crit needs to be superior in the game over block. If block is nerfed then crit needs to be nerfed as well. That's the only way to make things fair.
                        Now i ask you, do you play archer?
                        2k crit is suks crit, archer need minimum 3-3.5k crit under 60v and 4.5k+ on 60-69 barket.
                        You want nerfed archer crit, maybe you live on another world,but last patch nerf archer crit rate...
                        Knight block works good if you have more then 4k - what is minimum for good knight so better go work on your bulid and stop crying about nerfing other class becouse you feel bad with your...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          2k crit is suks crit, archer need minimum 3-3.5k crit under 60v and 4.5k+ on 60-69 barket.
                          You want nerfed archer crit, maybe you live on another world,but last patch nerf archer crit rate...
                          Knight block works good if you have more then 4k - what is minimum for good knight so better go work on your bulid and stop crying about nerfing other class becouse you feel bad with your...
                          most knight have around 2-3k block. 4k min. is pretty high for a knight. I know in my cross server i don't think there is 1 knight in the top 20 with over 3k block. But if you are comparing the 2, archers has a passive stats +20% crit.. knight do not get +20% block its alot harder to get over 4k block as a knight than it is for an archer to get 4k crit. archers also have increased crit rates built into thier skills, again knight do not have added block when using a skill.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Lmao! First of all I am not crying. I am just saying that knights block either needs to be boosted or archers crit needs to be nerfed. I know how to play a knight correctly. I built my knight right and please you know how hard it is to get 4k block? Extremely hard. I got all lvl 8-10 block in refrinements, i got lvl 5 red block astral and barely have 2k block. I won't be wasting gem slots for block either as they give very little block unless you get lvl 5+ block gems. Again it tells me you never played a knight bc to you you think it's easy to get 4k block. To be honest even in the older servers like s1 I haven't seen a knight with 4k block. The most I seen was 3.8k block. So please shut up and stop trying to teach me how to build my knight right. I know very well how to play knights and I know how hard block is right now for them. The average block most knights have is around 2-2.5k or so. Ignorant fool.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                              most knight have around 2-3k block. 4k min. is pretty high for a knight. I know in my cross server i don't think there is 1 knight in the top 20 with over 3k block. But if you are comparing the 2, archers has a passive stats +20% crit.. knight do not get +20% block its alot harder to get over 4k block as a knight than it is for an archer to get 4k crit. archers also have increased crit rates built into thier skills, again knight do not have added block when using a skill.
                              This is another reasons why crit must be nerfed or block needs to buffed. Crit is much easier to get with all the bonuses archers get in there skills and what not. Knights only have one skill that gives a buff to block but it isn't for more block. It's only healing passive. Block is very hard to get even if you have high lvl red block astral. I have yet to see anyone with 4k block or more and this guy acts like knows everything about knights. Minimum lol. The min block is more like 2.8-3k.

Comment

This is another reasons why crit must be nerfed or block needs to buffed. Crit is much easier to get with all the bonuses archers get in there skills and what not. Knights only have one skill that gives a buff to block but it isn't for more block. It's only healing passive. Block is very hard to get even if you have high lvl red block astral. I have yet to see anyone with 4k block or more and this guy acts like knows everything about knights. Minimum lol. The min block is more like 2.8-3k.
                                yea 4k block is pretty much close to impossible with out using block gems. I'v seen people on the chinese server with 6-11k block, but they are using lvl 12 block gems with lvl 80 soul engraving to get that high. For most people playing on r2's wartune i don't think anyone is even close to lvl 12 gems or lvl 80 soul engraving, not from what i've seen in my own cross server anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X