Better balance in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
    Savaniah, watch the language. You can express your opinion without resorting to profanities.
    You are right i was angry earlier.

I will better express myself

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
      A lot of players spawnthe lvl 30s, 40s and 50s br brcuase that is a great way to get a lot of honor. Trust me lvl 60+ bgs are heck with legends in them. and there is A LOT D:!
      Just be 59 then a spawn camp and see how it feels u.u
      You'll like the feeling xD
      I dont agree. before being level 50 we are 49 and the strongest in BG before swiching to the next group in BG. Sometime it is playing fair but since i'm in level 50 it's worst than before. When you see camping , spawning at the door like 4 or 5 of them well, where is the battleground common... I's not insane what i say. The problem will be solve only by making the system guardian stronger and the game would be much fun for everyone.

The guy want to make honor, well play and go reach for them not stand at the door ( TO EASY ) common!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Savaniah View Post
        I dont agree. before being level 50 we are 49 and the strongest in BG before swiching to the next group in BG. Sometime it is playing fair but since i'm in level 50 it's worst than before. When you see camping , spawning at the door like 4 or 5 of them well, where is the battleground common... I's not insane what i say. The problem will be solve only by making the system guardian stronger and the game would be much fun for everyone.

The guy want to make honor, well play and go reach for them not stand at the door ( TO EASY ) common!!!
        its an advantage for you if they spawn camp.. you get to build dryad faster..
        oh wait..you want to get cart? bg is a pk map..carting is only secondary to it. its like a bonus

Comment

so at 49 you are the strongest in BG, and dont understand why you are no longer strong at 50? it's because all the people camping at 59 are clearly going to be stronger than someone who camped at 49. get to lvl 55, get the pvp set and calm down.

when i was in the 50-59 bracket @ lvl 59 I used to do pretty well in BG, i would say i ended with mvp 90% of the time. When someone camped MY base, I would go kill them and very often the weaker people on my team would make use of party chat and ask for help at the camp. When i saw that I would go clear out my base and most weren't dumb enough to go back because they knew i would just go stop them again.

Long story short, ask a stronger player on your team to make them move.
          Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-07-2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
            so at 49 you are the strongest in BG, and dont understand why you are no longer strong at 50? it's because all the people camping at 59 are clearly going to be stronger than someone who camped at 49. get to lvl 55, get the pvp set and calm down.

when i was in the 50-59 bracket @ lvl 59 I used to do pretty well in BG, i would say i ended with mvp 90% of the time. When someone camped MY base, I would go kill them and very often the weaker people on my team would make use of party chat and ask for help at the camp. When i saw that I would go clear out my base and most weren't dumb enough to go back because they knew i would just go stop them again.

Long story short, ask a stronger player on your team to make them move.
            It's not about being strong or not it about giving some room to player that come out. I really dont mind being cut just a little far from it north or south but not at the door. For me it is not playing like i said to easy. it's not everyone like that i would say maybe 0.5 % who play like that but even if only few did it it still is rude and disrespectfull. And i dont like the game view of this. My post it's all about the gameplay not to punish but improve the fun. I was to angry at first but my point is to improve only.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
              its an advantage for you if they spawn camp.. you get to build dryad faster..
              oh wait..you want to get cart? bg is a pk map..carting is only secondary to it. its like a bonus
              Yes it is PK in BG but there is ways to play so everyone as fun. I really dont mind being cut near by but not at the door. It's question of feeling of respect and fairplay. You can get all your honor point not standing there at the door but near by in the road to get the crystal and do as much as points and honor. But people wont feel like pray..etc. Do you see my point.

Comment

no i dont see your point. pk is pk.. live with it. guards are just a barricade. you should have seen on 60s they kill the resource officer there.

dont be shy, admit it that you are going for carting and you cant do it cause they blocking you. cause i dont see any reason for you to be going in the middle. OR you will also try to pick on someone much lower than your ratings.

Comment

no i dont see your point. pk is pk.. live with it. guards are just a barricade. you should have seen on 60s they kill the resource officer there.

dont be shy, admit it that you are going for carting and you cant do it cause they blocking you. cause i dont see any reason for you to be going in the middle. OR you will also try to pick on someone much lower than your ratings.
                  I would really like to see in real life see if it is so stupide to act this way whit me . Normaly people prefer talking so anderstanding is better for everyone. Why act stupid. Anyway those are few but any game can improve his gameplay so it is my point of view. Not yours so be it. Life goes on.

Next!

Comment

sorry miss.. this is not real life.. we are talking about a game. play the game, dont let the game play you.

its as if your pride is taken away from you if someone is spawn camping your camp. lol

this game been running for months. and there is only a handful of threads complaining of spawn camping. you ever wonder why? cause most players understood is as part of the game. in other words, whiners always whine.

Comment

I would really like to see in real life see if it is so stupide to act this way whit me . Normaly people prefer talking so anderstanding is better for everyone. Why act stupid. Anyway those are few but any game can improve his gameplay so it is my point of view. Not yours so be it. Life goes on.

Next!
                      how is he acting stupid? how many people here, have told you ways to get around your problem? you refuse them all. This is game, people sitting in front of your spawn arena is not against any rules in R2's version of wartune. Also as you can tell players from the other team CAN NOT enter your spawn zone like they can in GB. I would understand if that was possible but your crying that people are sitting OUTSIDE of your spawn lol. Deal with it and do the following:

wait for them to attack someone and run around them.
                      tell a stronger player on your team to take care of it.
                      let them kill you, build up dryaids and kill them yourself.

People standing near where you spawn is part of the map. If you can't handle it stop going to BG.

Comment

to be honest.. i would love it if my enemy team are camping outside our door. can build dryad faster.

i am pretty sure shes only going for cart. 100% haha thats the only reason she wants to go out far in map.

Comment

sorry miss.. this is not real life.. we are talking about a game. play the game, dont let the game play you.

its as if your pride is taken away from you if someone is spawn camping your camp. lol

this game been running for months. and there is only a handful of threads complaining of spawn camping. you ever wonder why? cause most players understood is as part of the game. in other words, whiners always whine.
                          No it's only because only few act this way and none complain in forum like for everything in life. Many dont like but no-one does a thing.

I only want to find a way to improve this game for everyone. Otherwise i suggest that after you reach 50 dont show up in BG until your 55 to at lease give dammage to the opponent so he died next time. So all players will be hard to get if it's only level 55 to 59. And then, a real fight we get.

But for sure, you like to pike on the weakess probably because irl your not much as a man. Becaus why is this so important to you to have it easy!!!

macho macho man . i got to be a nacho man ))

Comment

ok i will ask you for what reason you want to far out.. if you dont like the BG mechanics then dont go in missy..

maybe bg is not the place for you.. maybe harvesting crops and weeding/bugging is the thing for you

Comment

No it's only because only few act this way and none complain in forum like for everything in life. Many dont like but no-one does a thing.

I only want to find a way to improve this game for everyone. Otherwise i suggest that after you reach 50 dont show up in BG until your 55 to at lease give dammage to the opponent so he died next time. So all players will be hard to get if it's only level 55 to 59. And then, a real fight we get.

But for sure, you like to pike on the weakess probably because irl your not much as a man. Becaus why is this so important to you to have it easy!!!

there you go, now you are learning.

Comment

Just love the fact how you make a game, into a personal situation. If you have come here to insult people, then i suggest you leave, because you come out looking weaker then who you are insulting.

Battlegrounds was apparently unfair before cross server happened. But now people are still whining about the situation, so they might be bringing in different level brackets again (Not confirmed yet).

We have all been the weakest person in our BGs before, and we have built ourselves up, not everyone is gonna let people pass them so easily, as it's a competition of teams. One side will win, so they get more rewards. It's the point of Battleground.

Get yourself stronger. People will camp at spawn, but as someone said before they are idiots, cause they will kill someone so much, that when they come back with dryads, or another person, they will lose quite a bit of honor. So chill out, get stronger.
                                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                                X