VIP cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP cards

If possible we should have more free VIP cards (the ones that last for 2 hours or so) for non-VIP players. I get a lot of VIP tokens but I can't use them since there has not been any free VIP card events for a long time. Nowadays the only way the tokens can be used is if you become VIP, but I think there should be at least some chance for non-VIP players to at least experience VIP and use the VIP wheel too. It's a waste to a non-VIP player getting VIP tokens in arena duels, solo campaign dungeons, multiplayer dungeons, and other things since they cannot use them. Essentially speaking non-VIP players get it rough as it is (full honor loss in battlegrounds, less experience, less everything), so at least give something to players that don't have a lot of money or can't pay for VIP. Bring back the free VIP cards. Thanks

Please use the search function before posting "ANOTHER" thread on this topic.

But my own personal answer would be NO, if you want VIP pay for it. You can gain gold from vip tokens if you so wish by hitting the sell button, so there is a way for a non vip player to use them!

Comment

Apologies I did not find the "other thread" when I used the search function that's why I posted this.... also 1 gold isn't exactly "useful" to a non-vip player.... in fact getting VIP tokens in all these dungeons and events is rather useless and it annoys me whenever I do get them. I hope you understand that not every person can pay for a monthly subscription to something too. Hopefully you'll be more considerate to players that can't pay or have no money. Otherwise I can see why this game is going downhill.
      Last edited by Sykinic; 06-12-2013, 02:02 PM. Reason: More ideas

Comment

If you had used the search function properly, you would have found "multiple" threads on this topic, not just "the other thread" as you put it.

I do understand where your coming from, but the whole game gives you things you can't use.
        Equipment that you can't use or recycle from dungeons, other class ancient weapon card's from card draw at end of dungeon, MATK/PATK scrolls from guild blessing when you can't use them..

The list goes on and on, it's not just VIP tokens. All of these other things are sold for gold, so why is it people fixate on the VIP tokens??

And being considerate works both way's my friend. Consider that the VIP players HAVE paid to use this facility and as such have a right to expect it to be exclusive.
        Last edited by Billy_McF; 06-12-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

If you're comparing items you get from dungeons then the VIP token for a non-VIP player is by far the worst because you would only get 1 gold from selling it. If you compare it to matk/patk scrolls (which sell for 1500 gold) there is a much bigger difference in earnings (1500%). Now if you want to be exclusive to something, then people that do pay already get more rewards and gifts from paying even without VIP.

There is no consideration for a non-VIP player and players that do not pay. A VIP player does get more items and does get more everything. Name me one time when a non paying player has been given more (for that matter name me one time that a non-VIP player has even been considered in the events because every event I've seen so far has required at some point to use real money or to be extremely dilligent in order to even get anything) and I will then think that there has been consideration.

Consideration by definition is a fact or a motive taken into account in deciding or judging something. Another definition is careful thought, typically over a period of time. This game has proven that it caters to those that pay. So to suggest at least free VIP cards is something that should be at least CONSIDERED.

To claim that VIP players has exclusive rights to the VIP wheel and VIP tokens is saying that there is no point in having anyone else in a free-to-play game. If game masters think like that then there is no point to this game. Thus the reason this game continues to go downhill would be because they have lowered their standards to only those that pay and not to the majority of the community players. I do not think that is what anyone would want, but if you think that VIP should be exclusive then that is like saying the rich should only get the good jobs while poor always work in mediocre and hard jobs.
          Last edited by Sykinic; 06-12-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

How about when you got the free VIP pass. Bet you wasted that very early on in your game didn't you.

Does that count as your 1 time you were given consideration??

As for comparing 1 gold to 1500 gold, then yes I am. I am at a level where 1500 gold is of no use to me, can't do a thing with it so it's useless to me, may as well be 1 gold.

And why does the VIP player get more, that's right because they pay for it.
            Same way as the people who buy balens get an advantage over free player's and VIP players.

In time you will come to the same conclusion as most people playing this game, it's pay to win. The more you pay the easier it is to win.

If you had given some consideration to your suggestion you may have come up with a workable solution.
            Example:- 1hr per month everyone gets free spins on VIP wheel. Free players get what VIP does on a normal day and VIP rewards are doubled for this hour.
            That sort of thing would have had some benefit for all players, not just trying to benefit 1 type, while reducing the benefits of another.
            Last edited by Billy_McF; 06-12-2013, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I actually saved 400 vip tokens for that one free VIP pass and used it very wisely. If VIP players believe they should only get the wheel that is a biased opinion that is not consideration, nor is it a workable solution.

Free VIP cards is the same as your 1hr per month free spins on a VIP wheel. There is no difference except that the player can choose when to use it if they have a VIP card. You have essentially just suggested the same thing I did... except you have tacked on your own benefits.

The point of a suggestion box is to make the community as a whole better.

Of course I do not disagree that VIP players should be getting more, but I do not think non-VIP and non-cashing players are given enough.

Your thinking is one of a biased VIP player that believes the game should only cater to players that pay and not to others. In logical sense if you cater to only the best players then how will you expect to get more players interested in the game? I have suggested something that will get more people involved in the game and will reduce the idea of a pay-to-win game.
              Last edited by Sykinic; 06-12-2013, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sykinic View Post
                I actually saved 400 vip tokens for that one free VIP pass and used it very wisely. If VIP players believe they should only get the wheel that is a biased opinion that is not consideration, nor is it a workable solution.

So the free players opinion is not biased because they want something for free that others pay for??
                Because your opinion seems biased towards free players does it not??
                I also don't seem to recall you offering a workable solution, just a whinge that "free players" should have because it's not fair!!

Free VIP cards is the same as your 1hr per month frees spins on a VIP wheel. There is no difference except that the player can choose when to use it if they have a VIP card. You have essentially just suggested the same thing I did... except you have tacked on your own benefits.

No it's not the same at all. I offered a suggestion that gives the free player access to the vip tokens, while still giving an advantage to those who pay for the privilege in the 1st instance. The benefits I "tacked" on as you suggest, would actually satisfy the needs of both types of players.

The point of a suggestion box is to make the community as a whole better.

Not just the free player CONSIDERATION for all types of players and that includes the people who pay. You didn't consider the effects on them of your suggestion now did you.
                I will give you another example of what this means, please try to keep up this time.

36 tokens = full spin of the VIP wheel. Best rewards are usally 580k gold in total and 5 skeleton keys, along with some other minor ****.

Free Players = 36 gold for selling tokens
                VIP Players = 580k gold and 5 keys

Now by making it as I suggested, 1hr per month with VIP rewards doubled the following would happen

Free Players = 580k Gold and 5 keys per 36 tokens
                VIP Players = 1.16mil gold and 10 Keys per 36 tokens

On the face of it, that looks good for both types of players. The free players get some nice items and the VIP players keep the advantage they PAID for.

But as your not actually complaining about the vip tokens, but the difference between cash and non cash players, you will still come back with some lame argument on how it is not fair, and you should get the same benefits for free as those who pay cash money!

Comment

I understand now that you are only concerned with keeping a difference with VIP and those that are not. Even though I have not paid for VIP I have "PAID" as you suggest. As I will not care to ask how much you have spent on this game in order to keep your "prestige", the game is not that of money.

The fact that you won't consider even a free vip card idea shows you are interested in benefitting from ideas yourself and not from others. Tacking on your own ideas shows you just want to keep the same thing that has made this game slowly fall apart continue. You probably do not care that many people have quit because of continued actions like the ones you have suggested above. To allow even a LITTLE leway is beyond you it seems.

Cash cash cash cash. What ever happened to enjoying the game? What is there to lose for giving players that are non-VIP a chance to use VIP? It seems a lot apparently if you want more benefits for allowing such things.
                  Last edited by Sykinic; 06-12-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

There is no consideration for a non-VIP player and players that do not pay. A VIP player does get more items and does get more everything. Name me one time when a non paying player has been given more (for that matter name me one time that a non-VIP player has even been considered in the events because every event I've seen so far has required at some point to use real money or to be extremely dilligent in order to even get anything) and I will then think that there has been consideration.

Lets call the above passage 1.

To claim that VIP players has exclusive rights to the VIP wheel and VIP tokens is saying that there is no point in having anyone else in a free-to-play game. If game masters think like that then there is no point to this game. Thus the reason this game continues to go downhill would be because they have lowered their standards to only those that pay and not to the majority of the community players. I do not think that is what anyone would want, but if you think that VIP should be exclusive then that is like saying the rich should only get the good jobs while poor always work in mediocre and hard jobs.

And this will be 2.
                    1. Not all VIP players can purchase balens, so in fact you can lump VIP in with Free players here. The last few mount quests have been balen based to gain the mount. VIP does not help in this at all so your argument here is mute.

2. It is exclusive to VIP, that much is made clear when you take up a VIP membership. Do you also suggest that balens should be given free??
                    By using your own argument, balen users have exclusive access to items and bonuses that others dont, so there is no point in having VIP or Free players.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                      1. Not all VIP players can purchase balens, so in fact you can lump VIP in with Free players here. The last few mount quests have been balen based to gain the mount. VIP does not help in this at all so your argument here is mute.

Hmm yes this is true I did mistakenly put together both when I should not have, but now you are being critical of what I say to a point and that is even worse than what was happening earlier.

2. It is exclusive to VIP, that much is made clear when you take up a VIP membership. Do you also suggest that balens should be given free??
                      By using your own argument, balen users have exclusive access to items and bonuses that others dont, so there is no point in having VIP or Free players.
                      No I do not suggest balens should be given "free" (though it already is and there should be more options to it).

Comment

I understand now that you are only concerned with keeping a difference with VIP and those that are not. Even though I have not paid for VIP I have "PAID" as you suggest. As I will not care to ask how much you have spent on this game in order to keep your "prestige", the game is not that of money.

The fact that you won't consider even a free vip card idea shows you are interested in benefitting from ideas yourself and not from others. Tacking on your own ideas shows you just want to keep the same thing that has made this game slowly fall apart continue. You probably do not care that many people have quit because of continued actions like the ones you have suggested above. To allow even a LITTLE leway is beyond you it seems.

Cash cash cash cash. What ever happened to enjoying the game? What is there to lose for giving players that are non-VIP a chance to use VIP? It seems a lot apparently if you want more benefits for allowing such things.
                        Can you read??

I am the one that is suggesting giving free players the use of vip tokens, you just want everything for free!

If you want to know how much I have spent on this game it $7.99 per month for VIP and about another $60 in balens. That is over the course of 10 months, so I could in no way class myself as a big cash player, or even a medium casher.

I have offered a solution to your OP, but that's not good enough for you. You want the same benefits for free.

You talk so well about consideration, but you show no consideration to the majority of player in the game by ignoring the people who pay to play.

I am done with this post as you obviously do not know that this game IS F2P but is most definitely P2W.

Comment

*Sigh to be critical of what I say now shows even more that you have wasted my time and energy. As per my first passage then I apologize as I have clumped together two things that should not be.

As per the second passage that I used then balens can already be gathered "free" (and there should be more options and suggestions about ways to get more free balens too, but I digress and will not suggest any in this thread).

I thank you for being inconsiderate.

Comment

It would seem you only care about how much each item is worth in a game though, which is very wrong too. Of course I would want everything free in a game, but I also don't mind if VIP get more. But to say that VIP need something in addition to what I suggested is wrong.

Comment

*Sigh to be critical of what I say now shows even more that you have wasted my time and energy. As per my first passage then I apologize as I have clumped together two things that should not be.

As per the second passage that I used then balens can already be gathered "free" (and there should be more options and suggestions about ways to get more free balens too, but I digress and will not suggest any in this thread).

I thank you for being inconsiderate.
                              Sigh back

I gave a solution that [B]benefited every[/B] player in the game, and you class this as having no consideration.

Compare that to your suggestion that only benefited a select band of players and draw your own conclusion on who is being inconsiderate.

Comment

Working...
                              X