• Show
Clear All

Yes I did >.> see the edit in your quote
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

All this is moot, cos it won't happen.

R2 dun make the game, so you're stuck with the lvl campers.

I wasn't that strong between lvl 50-55 so I didn't enter BG

Nothing forces you to enter while weak
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
        Dear krackenker I am not crying about anything. The BG gets swamped by people at lv49 with lv49 knights that kill anything that moves.
        It's ok to get killed a lot, provided it happens randomly and not after a few seconds.
        I am only suggesting sth that will make the BG more appealing to anyone.
        The BG NEEDS a little more motivation for the lv 30 that will go in and probably LOSE.

P.S. If sb wants to slow level, he gets energine (only 1000 star points).
        The way of the world-ish.. in the beginning you die, later on you farm.... i wish they would increase crystal gain so it would increase the reward for being farmed, this would be better instead of trying to keep away the honour farmers, cuz they will always exist... instead make them give up more from increased treasure gain.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
          BG is based on the law of the jungle. Survival of the fittest.

Power levels are the same in every single BG. Let's take a look at the 55-64, for example.

20-30k BR -Weak people that get 1 kill per BG and either lose a bit of honor or gain something insignificant, despite hunting for the dryad's blessing. These are crusaders at best.
          30-40k BR - Moderately strong people who can get a few kills in the BG but often get shut down brutally by dryad hunters. The BG is risky for these. These can even be knight crusaders, but are usually at least of the crusader rank.
          40-50k BR - Strong people who threaten everyone - it takes more time for the dryad hunters to get them, so they usually end up with positive honor (100-400). These can even have the Elite Crusader rank, but are usually Crusader+. They sometimes hunt for stronger people.
          50-55k BR - Very strong people who own the BG. If they play it smart, they can get 3k per day and not die a single time. Dryad hunters can rarely kill these and often take an easier target. These people have the rank of Knight Crusader+, but can be as strong as High Commanders (possibly more, but those are rare).
          55k+ BR - Monsters. They exist in the dark places of this world, but we rarely see them. Your mother used to scare you by telling you to levelup before you see these. When you get to meet them, they are actually very nice people. You lose 10 honor from these and they leave you alone most of the time if you're strong.

So why change this? As you can see, generally weak people get less xp than strong people. Strong people sacrifice their XP gain to have the honor rank. You know what would level holders do if they implemented these? They wouldn't get kills in their first 2 BGs, but in those that don't give extra rewards. And if they made the mistake of giving loads of XP in EVERY BG, not just the first 2 of the day, (which won't happen, as you already might see it), people would feel forced to attend as many as possible and own as much as possible. But not all people would do that - just the Very Strong and Monster categories I mentioned before - those who can level and keep the advantage. And some people already sacrificed too much to get this far - implementing this will really change the game for them for the worse.

What I'm saying here is that no matter how you implement this you'll have angry people and the system won't really change a lot. Either people will skip their first 2 bgs and nothing will change with the level holders or those who don't hold levels (usually stronger cashers) will go on a rampage.

True, there is a possibility that if implemented the right way it could bring something good to the game, but I think that it's too risky and far too expensive for the gains.
          eee... i got ranked as strong: Strong people who threaten everyone... :lol: i wanna be Monster

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            The way of the world-ish.. in the beginning you die, later on you farm.... i wish they would increase crystal gain so it would increase the reward for being farmed, this would be better instead of trying to keep away the honour farmers, cuz they will always exist... instead make them give up more from increased treasure gain.
            If I understand correctly, I like the idea.
            Maybe if harvesting gave sth more to losing players, perhaps dryad's blessing giving bonus to the harvest as well?

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
              If I understand correctly, I like the idea.
              Maybe if harvesting gave sth more to losing players, perhaps dryad's blessing giving bonus to the harvest as well?
              That would be a good idea... maybe giving extra x% to harvesting crystals?
              So if you increase gain to random of maybe 1-5, 20% doesn't do **** unless you get 5, then you get 6!... with higher blessings this would be effective, having maybe 50% would make u net a good amount of crystals .... unless you got **** luck^^ or: 20%+1 crystal, 40%+2, 60%+3, 80% +4 etc... this would make crystal farmers more conservative with their blessings and it could lead to less bombers, making every1 happy!!!
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
              X