X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webberjo
    started a topic Nerfs for Archer and Mage

Nerfs for Archer and Mage

As you've probably noticed by now, most Wartune players are Archers or Mages strictly because they have 1 or 2 skills that take little to no rage to use and have insane damage output.
    I'd like to suggest some minor nerfs for Archers and Mages to make them more on par with each other.

Archer:
    • Arrow Strike has too short a cooldown. I suggest increasing the cooldown to at least 2 or 3 seconds.
    • Multi-shot uses 10 rage to deal twice the damage as other class' 10 rage skills. I suggest increasing its rage consumption to 20, or decrease the amount of damage it does.

Mage:
    • Lightning Bolt also has too short a cooldown. I suggest increasing the cooldown to 2 or 3 seconds.
    • Rain of Fire requires nearly 1/3rd the rage as other class' AOE skills, and does the same damage. I suggest increasing its rage consumption to 30.

• Superiorman
    replied
    Originally posted by webberjo View Post
    As you've probably noticed by now, most Wartune players are Archers or Mages strictly because they have 1 or 2 skills that take little to no rage to use and have insane damage output.
    I'd like to suggest some minor nerfs for Archers and Mages to make them more on par with each other.

Archer:
    • Arrow Strike has too short a cooldown. I suggest increasing the cooldown to at least 2 or 3 seconds.
    • Multi-shot uses 10 rage to deal twice the damage as other class' 10 rage skills. I suggest increasing its rage consumption to 20, or decrease the amount of damage it does.

Mage:
    • Lightning Bolt also has too short a cooldown. I suggest increasing the cooldown to 2 or 3 seconds.
    • Rain of Fire requires nearly 1/3rd the rage as other class' AOE skills, and does the same damage. I suggest increasing its rage consumption to 30.
    Firstly, all types have a move which has a short cool down...

Secondly, archers NEED to use an additional astral slot to be competitive (determination is a must). Then on top of that our talents boost our defence rather than our attack. Mages do have very short cool downs and alot of AOEs, but if you nerf them they become unplayable.

I do feel mages are over powered as they have the troop advantage, with them being the only build that templars are special for.

BUT IF cool down is changed we must use a afk move lol, when infact both mages and knights have big hitting low rage moves...

Nerfing an archer would be insane!

3 mages can do arena, 3 knights can do arena 3 archers can not, and imagine if we had a longer cool down we wouldnt even stand a fighting chance lol

Leave a comment:

• ifabelo
    replied
    Originally posted by webberjo View Post

Archer:

Mage:
    You need to "increase" your brain since it got "nerfed".

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by Dovkan View Post
    I can understand mages being nerfed, but archers are already weak as it is.
    LOL so you can kill mages more easily? Even the very good ones like those who are 5k++ br more than archers? If you think, as an archer, you are weak against mages then there is something wrong with your build. Cuz I can't understand how a high physical attacker would be weak against a low pdef/hp class? I also don't know how they are weak when they have the most gold from WB? Where are they spending their gold then that they become weak?
    Last edited by rheasteer; 07-24-2013, 07:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AuraNova
    replied
    Originally posted by R212337307 View Post
    I think all mage should have a new skill, revive
    Totally agree for maybe 100 rage

Leave a comment:

• Dovkan
    replied
    I can understand mages being nerfed, but archers are already weak as it is.

Leave a comment:

• R212337307
    replied
    I think all mage should have a new skill, revive

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    i dont get it knights complain alot but its their fault lol most of knights like to be ofensive type but have no idea that being defensive type helps them way more better then offensive knights

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Cause they want to kill everyone, duh!
    We must find smart ppl who make knightTune for this knights^^

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    So where you knights see problems?
    Cause they want to kill everyone, duh!

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    yh but still without pve set mages arent as good as others think mages lack of rage

maybe cause knights dont really have something that they always rule? :/
    They are great in Pvp, just dont understand why they are archer counters not mages...Noone can be all class counter
    And about mages and archers... Same like pvp archer but this dont change that archers cant be nerfed again and again bcs of downgreading crit rate after each patch only for take more cash from usnow 4.5k crit works on wb like 2.5k 2 months ago
    Last edited by miQQQs; 07-24-2013, 04:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Mages have many adventages, archer only crit dmg deal so should get rate adventage in other skills then basics
    yh but still without pve set mages arent as good as others think mages lack of rage

Why knights cry allways when they cant beat everything. Im archer and dont need for happy be knight killer.
    Archers are mage killers,not allways but most of the time.
    Knights are the best against archers but mage is natural knight counter...
    maybe cause knights dont really have something that they always rule? :/

Leave a comment:

• R29228555
    replied
    i dont cry and most of the times i really dont care . Was just a debate.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
    so i guess , knights should spend more cash to cope with mages in solo arena.
    Why knights cry allways when they cant beat everything. Im archer and dont need for happy be knight killer.
    Archers are mage killers,not allways but most of the time.
    Knights are the best against archers but mage is natural knight counter...

Leave a comment:

• R29228555
    replied
    so i guess , knights should spend more cash to cope with mages in solo arena.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X