X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    allow the gm to set a time that it automatically pops up.
    I like this idea. Tree can be in auto-summon mode and only GM can change the time if guildies are not comfortable with set time.

Leave a comment:

• R27206365
    replied
    Tis makes sense, but then again, it could become another one of those things that r2 can implement like tank battle and world boss, etc...
    Originally posted by Ghadente View Post
    If AGMs are not given the ability to summon tree or unlock altar, Guild Master should be allowed to assign set Tree Summon and Divine Altar times so they automatically start. This shouldn't really be a big issue to implement in the game.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    OR allow the gm to set a time that it automatically pops up.
    I prefer that over letting the agm's summon it, unless the gm can specify which agm's can summon it. Still, auto-summon at the same time every day is just easiest.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    either allow the agm's to start up guild tree and divine altar OR allow the gm to set a time that it automatically pops up.

Leave a comment:

• Wildfire54
    replied
    Recruitment link isn't the issue here, its the ToA. I just think that we should be able to give that to the AGM's if needed. Heck we want to take our daughters to a week-end get away and there is no service there for laptop as it is all a water park/theme park place. I don't wish to have to stop, run back to a motel, spawn tree, run back to the park just so my guild can have a tree, yet its unfair for them to do without one either. Like what IS the special privilege that comes with AGM if not being able to step in and help the GM in times when he/she is away! I am 100% for this and think its not too much to ask for.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Originally posted by leonidasRO View Post
    and for GO-s, they should be able to distribute Recruitment Link, like the Guild Master.
    As long as the limit stays at 3 times per guild per 24 hours, yes. We don't want World Chat becoming a recruit-link warzone.

Leave a comment:

• leonidasRO
    replied
    Same, + 1 to this suggestion. Allows Guild Masters to grant this privilege to the AGM's, which is tree summoning and for GO-s, they should be able to distribute Recruitment Link, like the Guild Master.
    Last edited by leonidasRO; 08-05-2013, 10:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    I agree, we were talking about this on our server and was going to make a thread about it but you beat me too it. Gm Asst. Should be able to summon guild tree when G.M isn't on because it affects alot of people in guild who get on at a certain time for gt and if the GM has to work late or something comes up some people miss it.

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    but frankly speaking.. being a Guild leader/master has its toll.. one that is being responsible for the ToA, guild chest distribution etc. but still not a bad idea.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    This is a very good idea. It could be implemented by either expanding AGM privileges universally, allowing it to be a privilege that the GM can toggle on/off, or allowing scheduling for automatic starts of these events.

Leave a comment:

• KrayZJ
    replied
    Didn't know that bumping was against the rules, good to know. But I'm glad more people are agreeing with this issue. I've sent in tickets about it, for suggestion the the AGM's get more responsibility, and they sent back telling me to post about it in the forums to see if people will agree with this issue. So I'm glad to see more people giving this topic interest. It wouldn't be hard to implement and would make it much easier to run a guild smoothly!

Leave a comment:

• johnyjoe0
    replied
    Only the Chinese can decide which most likely they won't.

Leave a comment:

• DrigenDragon
    replied
    this is a great idea. our g.m is never on cause of log in issues. but assist gms are always on

Leave a comment:

• Wildfire54
    replied
    I agree.. As GM I cant even take a day off because to do so means the guild gets no tree. I don't understand that AGM cant have the ability to spawn the tree is the GM needs to be away or just have a date with the spouse! WE NEED to be able to allow the AGM to help in this way, even if we have to give them the OK for it for that day..

Leave a comment:

• Ghadente
    replied
    If AGMs are not given the ability to summon tree or unlock altar, Guild Master should be allowed to assign set Tree Summon and Divine Altar times so they automatically start. This shouldn't really be a big issue to implement in the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X