No announcement yet.

Anniversary Gift pack drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I haven't bought any packs for this event yet and honestly after reading the posts I'm not sure that I will. Don't get me wrong i usually have no problem with the amount of money necessary for these type of events but this kinda reminds me of the Pays to Consume Underworld steed with the exception that you have a chance to pay less than $500 for the mount. It's a +30 mount I could justify spending more than the standard $60-$80 that has been common for the +20 mounts but at a 5-10% drop rate you are talking $350+ for a mount that will probably be in the Glory Shop in 2-3 months for about 2500 crystals. I don't know....I may get 50 packs and hope I'm one of the lucky ones.....but it won't be until later on in the event.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
      So I haven't bought any packs for this event yet and honestly after reading the posts I'm not sure that I will. Don't get me wrong i usually have no problem with the amount of money necessary for these type of events but this kinda reminds me of the Pays to Consume Underworld steed with the exception that you have a chance to pay less than $500 for the mount. It's a +30 mount I could justify spending more than the standard $60-$80 that has been common for the +20 mounts but at a 5-10% drop rate you are talking $350+ for a mount that will probably be in the Glory Shop in 2-3 months for about 2500 crystals. I don't know....I may get 50 packs and hope I'm one of the lucky ones.....but it won't be until later on in the event.
      This event, is like Magic pot event xD
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        This event, is like Magic pot event xD
        Except I only had to spend about $30 on magic pot and it was only a +20 mount. I get what you are saying though. One of my guildies spent almost $350 and got no AlPaca......
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Here is the thing opend 200 boxes no card so far and only 12 beast marks. I wonder why do we really play this game if they do such thing at an aniversary event when they should be generous and give it for free.

Comment

I dont know why people spend so much money at a chance to get something so they can get it before other people. I've seen people just flat out buy the mount and not even save up the event items to get it for cheaper cause they couldn't wait .If you look at all the mounts most of them after a event is put on glory shop or added later in a event for cheaper or easier to obtain. All your doing is wasting money to get it early. Ima wait until it gets put on glory shop, or mystery shop or another event for cheaper with a guarnteed way of getting it other then spending money on a small chance to get it.
            you have 24 attempts to try to get it for free, if you haven't gotten it by then wait ill later.
            Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-05-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
              I dont know why people spend so much money at a chance to get something so they can get it before other people. I've seen people just flat out buy the mount and not even save up the event items to get it for cheaper cause they couldn't wait .If you look at all the mounts most of them after a event is put on glory shop or added later in a event for cheaper or easier to obtain. All your doing is wasting money to get it early. Ima wait until it gets put on glory shop, or mystery shop or another event for cheaper with a guarnteed way of getting it other then spending money on a small chance to get it.
              you have 24 attempts to try to get it for free, if you haven't gotten it by then wait ill later.
              Pretty sure it's not possible to buy the mount yet because of the 200 chests per day limit. They get it from the chests.
              *looney mage addict*

Nyx
              lvl80 Mage
              S444 Silent Arena

Comment

Really can't call this an anniversary event, it's worse and more expensive than normal events...
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
                  Pretty sure it's not possible to buy the mount yet because of the 200 chests per day limit. They get it from the chests.
                  Never said it was, when I said mounts i mean mounts in the past.
                  Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-05-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

I hate gambling events.

R2 does this to bait people who love taking risk. And it's an addiction; once you buy 100 boxes and you didn't get it, you keep buying and buying.
                    They might as well slap a good price on the mount ($100). There will be people who will buy the price if the price is fixed.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

200 chests = 1 Dragon, 2 level 9 luck stones and tons off level 1-3 and a few level 1-5 gem packs and ALOT off daru and gold...... 5 Beast cards!!!
                      xKvappex s197

Comment

Condor and Farrel both stated good points, but hey, it's R2Games, what did you expect in the first place?
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

can i ask a stupid question ????

can i buy soul crystals from shop ??? if yes what is the cost ???
                          and secondly !!

so free users can get only piggy ???

Comment

Originally posted by R218785374 View Post
                            can i ask a stupid question ????

can i buy soul crystals from shop ??? if yes what is the cost ???
                            and secondly !!

Soul Crystals can only be bought or exchanged for during promotions, currently, there have been no instance of which they might be bought directly yet.

If free players saved enough resources, they can buy Hawkstrider, but as far as I know, there aren't many who can get that for free.

{OuO**

Comment

Simple answer... YES

If free players saved enough resources, they can buy Hawkstrider, but as far as I know, there aren't many who can get that for free.
                              needs 5000 Soul Crystals to obtain 20 Beast Marks. (+20 from regular/extra)

no one can obtain Hawkstrider for free.

However,

A Free player can throw away the 100% chance to get piggy for 24 Anniversary Gift Pack and hope you get that 1% chance to obtain Dragon Mount.

Comment

No one can obtain Hawkstrider for free is an understatement. By the end of the events for Anniversary, if some free players don't have enough Beast Marks to exchange for it, that is their fault.

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X