Holy Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    How can you not catch up to someone who spends the same as you lol.
    If he starts before you.
    Both of you play equally hard -- you will always be behind him.

It's the same thing as HS, really. As long as you start later, you don't have a chance unless you play harder and spent more.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      If he starts before you.
      Both of you play equally hard -- you will always be behind him.

It's the same thing as HS, really. As long as you start later, you don't have a chance unless you play harder and spent more.
      The difference is you can use runes and such to catch up if you are behind early on. I.E. your hp is pretty low so you use a heal rune and get some of it back. Then you are more or less back on the page. That or you use a chaos rune and it works and he hits his troops or team mates etc. Where as HS if your stunned for 3 rounds you can't use anything or do anything. If he hits hard your chances of winning are low.

Edit:Ah my bad you are talking about before you as in "older" server. Well yes and no. just bc i've won matches against people who have been in older servers than I have and have around same BR as me. I lost matches against people who I could stand a chance with but the HS kept me from winning. ofc you won't win if you are facing someone with 10k+more Br than you.
      Last edited by 0xykotton; 08-30-2013, 01:36 AM.

Comment

i think the people that design this game should make a toon get it to the lvl 40 or 50 lvls and try to compete with the players that stun you and kill you on one or two shots and see how they like it. I hope they do then they will remove the Holy Seal-- Stun from the game and give everyone a chance at the high lvl titles in BG.

Comment

lowbie stun - complain; highbie stun - gloat (not all of 'em, there are highbies who lift up their stun to avoid getting stunned too).. it adds spice to game.. keeps people interested.. so why not ask for something more sensible like lvl9 wings.. #_# gosh
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

i play battle grounds every day trying to go from Elite Warrior to Crusader and it's impossible when your up against lvl 65 to 69 people and all they do is stun you. you don't have a chance to do anything so how are you suppose to get a higher ranking in BG with all the HS people stunning you every time you try to shot or cast. Still say that HOLY SHIELD should be removed from the talents skill to give all a chance.

Comment

People complained about HS when theirs is low, but when they finally rise their HS level, their hypocrisy will be shown as they are also using it too. It's very unfair to complain about HS, because people worked hard for it too. It's not like you can buy the easy way like paying 1k balens to raise 1 level of the HS, it needs time and dedication to raise your talent level.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

what about all the people who are way higher lvl than you are and stun you for 3 turns and then bame you are dead . it's not fair because you can't get the next rank in bg to advance higher with them. Still would love to have the HS-stun removed from the talents and something useful put in it's place . you have no stuns in your skills so why put it in the talents area.

Comment

If you are way higher level, and died becaused stunned, maybe you should consider your strength and start thinking how to not make yourself weak anymore.
                  Remember that those guys who has holy seal were stunned like you when they have low HS level, then they worked on it. it.s not like they automatically has lvl 30 stun on character creation.
                  Even IF Holy seal removed, people will complain about strength difference between higher/lower server.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

why not address the real problem with BG which is not holy seal its the imbalance of power, try basing BG fights on br and not level and you will see closer battles and fairer outcomes

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      If you are way higher level, and died becaused stunned, maybe you should consider your strength and start thinking how to not make yourself weak anymore.
                      Remember that those guys who has holy seal were stunned like you when they have low HS level, then they worked on it. it.s not like they automatically has lvl 30 stun on character creation.
                      Even IF Holy seal removed, people will complain about strength difference between higher/lower server.
                      Please. Since when did HS be considered strength in the game? It's a cheap way to a win for the higher levels and older servers anyways. HS DOES NOT show your strength at all.
                      And I'm sure the older servers got stunned heavenly
                      If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                      Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                      So if you love a flower, let it be.
                      Love it not about possession.
                      Love is about appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
                        Please. Since when did HS be considered strength in the game? It's a cheap way to a win for the higher levels and older servers anyways. HS DOES NOT show your strength at all.
                        And I'm sure the older servers got stunned heavenly
                        Since day 1 it implemented, duh. If your HS is lower while you and your opponent has same BR, you are weaker than him.
                        Older server got stunned by oldest server, newer server got stunned by older server, newest server got stunned by newer server. See the pattern here? The problem is not HS, it's the X-server battles who always benefit the older servers. Tell me no one ever complained when they merged with older server because they have stronger people.

Comment

Since day 1 it implemented, duh. If your HS is lower while you and your opponent has same BR, you are weaker than him.
                          Older server got stunned by oldest server, newer server got stunned by older server, newest server got stunned by newer server. See the pattern here? The problem is not HS, it's the X-server battles who always benefit the older servers. Tell me no one ever complained when they merged with older server because they have stronger people.
                          I hardly use HS at all. The only times I ever use HS is if im about to be killed by a dryad bomber and I know I can stun him. Basically only use it for emergency reasons. I do not just HS HS HS people no matter what and not even have a battle. I find HS stupid way of pvping. There is no other game out there that allows you to immbolize your oppenent for basically the whole battle. Keep in mind it can even be more than 3 turn stun. If you get stunned for3 turns then it drops to 2 turns then stun again it goes back up to 3 turns. Thus meaning you are stunned for 4 turns or even more if unlucky. It's a cheap tactic that shows no skill whatsoever. Stop bringing the whole **** "oh we worked had on it. We deserve this skill." No you didn't work "hard" for it. You were lucky to be in the older servers so you are able to get higher lvl than newer ones.

People who are in the 200+ servers will never ever be able to catch up to people in the way older servers. It just not possible since the cap is virtually gone once you hit 65. HS is okay to use sometimes as an emergency way out but to use it just to use it? No matter what even if you know you going win 100% chance you still use it? That's just being a wuss and shows that you don't even know how to play but to stun the player. HS needs to be revamped or the cap needs to be revamped, or the matching system needs to be revamped. One of those things must happen otherwise it just ruins the whole pvp aspect of this game.

Comment

Pft. I've been in matches where ppl from a newer server than mine is stronger than my teammates and with higher HS too. Its all a matter of how much you pay in this game as complaining about stuns won't get you anywhere. Over time, once everyone maxes out talent lvl, everyone's HS lvl is gonna be the same due to HS lvl cap. Its only whether you're patient enough to wait till then. If you can't wait, either quit the game or spend a ton of cash so that even if you're stun, their dmg will just feel like a mosquito bite and you'll still kill them in 2 turns once you get unstunned.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              I hardly use HS at all. The only times I ever use HS is if im about to be killed by a dryad bomber and I know I can stun him. Basically only use it for emergency reasons. I do not just HS HS HS people no matter what and not even have a battle. I find HS stupid way of pvping. There is no other game out there that allows you to immbolize your oppenent for basically the whole battle. Keep in mind it can even be more than 3 turn stun. If you get stunned for3 turns then it drops to 2 turns then stun again it goes back up to 3 turns. Thus meaning you are stunned for 4 turns or even more if unlucky. It's a cheap tactic that shows no skill whatsoever. Stop bringing the whole **** "oh we worked had on it. We deserve this skill." No you didn't work "hard" for it. You were lucky to be in the older servers so you are able to get higher lvl than newer ones.

People who are in the 200+ servers will never ever be able to catch up to people in the way older servers. It just not possible since the cap is virtually gone once you hit 65. HS is okay to use sometimes as an emergency way out but to use it just to use it? No matter what even if you know you going win 100% chance you still use it? That's just being a wuss and shows that you don't even know how to play but to stun the player. HS needs to be revamped or the cap needs to be revamped, or the matching system needs to be revamped. One of those things must happen otherwise it just ruins the whole pvp aspect of this game.
                              Actually I disagree. Using HS also involves skill. In BG where you have limited points to restore your hp, conserving HP to survive multiple battles till you can get the much needed points to replenish your HP is vital. Using HS to stun your opponents ensures that he cannot dmg you for 3 turns and gives you time to use heal runes/skills. There are so many times where using a stun at the right moment ensure you win the battle with no hp lost at all which is good in the long run if you intend to go on a killing spree for that lovely executioner title.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

If you can't win an argument, correct the person's grammar.

If you can't win in an online game, complain about how unfair the game is.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X