Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malxik
    replied
    pls add a market where we can sell items and lego stones etc

Leave a comment:

• Afresha444
    replied
    yes I agree, if we can trade or sell something.... but it will be more dangerous... Hmmmm.... Confused.... >"<

Leave a comment:

• R27173917
    replied
    let us buy sell or trade, please

please give us the capability to trade or sell item for in game stuff.

ty

Leave a comment:

• Karistiana
    replied
    You can buy those materials from crypt shop with crypt tokens. I would like to see trade implemented in the game though. There are already bound/ unbound items - unbound would be tradeable. They should either let us trade/ sell or remove the "bound/ unbound" from items because it serves no purpose.

Leave a comment:

• Blaiyn
    replied
    Gifting Materials?

I've noticed Wartune doesn't allow players to gift certain materials (as far as I'm aware, the only thing you can gift is roses). Today, a friend won a Dismal Helmet from an MPD, but could do nothing but sell it as he had no interest in the Level 40 Legendary set. Me, on the other hand...Well, I'm trying to go for it, and that Dismal Helmet would really have helped me progress further. Unfortunately, he couldn't gift it to me.

I think allowing players to be able to send certain materials to one another would really make things easier around Wartune. By Materials, I mean the required Materials needed for synthesizing weapons. I've come across several situations in which higher players hold onto materials needed to synthesize Level 30 gear. (Level 2 crystaloids for example). If players of lower levels were in need of a material to help them synthesize the gear they needed, I think having the ability to simply 'Gift' them with the Worn Armor or Worn Weapon, whichever piece of gear you needed to synthesize, would really help them.
    Just an idea. I haven't considered the problems, of which I know would probably arise with this. And I know some people who like to earn their materials for synthesizing their gear would probably be against this.

Leave a comment:

• Ulyssium
    replied
    trade

has there been any trading possible through either in game or forum based .

do you think trading would be a good idea.

feedback welcome thanks.

Uly.

Leave a comment:

• AeonS3
    replied
    Too much threads bout this Trading system and auction, etc. Yet i doubt it will happen

Leave a comment:

• quere
    replied
    Hmm trade yea

Trade its a good idea so casher or non cashers can handle morr easy. Now u see u give evry EVENT a box what non cashers cant open it, i mean the box whit 25 balens to open. Now if u add a trade system non cashers can sell it for cashers or somting that now ur decision what u do it was just a sugestion. Chers and pls wartune dont macke players to lose they hope in U

Leave a comment:

• jayr0ck1
    replied
    trading system

GM pleasent mornig to all of u..me i request to u can u do all items can be trade?..and give free vault expander..and all day bring event and the prize is items Or gOld or set..i hope u forgive my request..for the good of all player tnx!..more power and bless to come!
    Last edited by jayr0ck1; 04-17-2014, 05:28 AM. Reason: need to say all..

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    You can make one in your house.

Leave a comment:

• R236931622
    replied
    where trade center

Worst game ever seen wartune
    where trade center
    as long as there bound and unbound items
    there had to be a center Trede between players
    and the prices put you on a high theft items
    I ask 500 or 500 donation for 1 item royal insignia steed Sardinian card
    and if you take 1gold or 10 sal vizi Golz where balance

and I ask why you canceled the trade center between the player of the game
    put customers at the expense of home consult your card to put money in your pockets

but you are not able to repair the severe lag on all servers you
    how much money you have to remove broblemele di game
    the pote make a box to donate money to repair the servers
    we do not fill the nerves stuffing money in your game to have fun and get angry that defects worse your lag, bugs and so on

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    For s1 hell no! you so selfish..if it was in general ok but for s1 just no.

Leave a comment:

• berwynkoo
    replied
    i agree as well. kill the bound and unbound system. yeah!

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    I think the biggest problem is that they make items unbound and bound. That confuses people. If they would just remove that text, around 90% of these suggestion topics would go away, cause there's nothing in the game that would say "Hey, there should be a trading system here!"

Secondly, if anyone +1 something, it's cause they like the idea, I'll +1 this everytime it's suggested, cause it's a good thing for the player, maybe not r2, and defently not the hardcore cashers, that's why it won't happen... cause heck, why would they want to make this game as big success as in the east?

Leave a comment:

• killa113
    replied
    bb's r harder to get then balens

Leave a comment:

Working...
X