ZEBQ broke r2 for all its players....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZEBQ broke r2 for all its players....

I am not talking about the money he spends ect but because of how high he is in br, No one can do tower of kings nightmare on r2 but kong,kabaam and miniclip,ariel ect all dont face zebq so they are all farming tok nm.
    This gives those players a huge advantage over r2 players.
    When we have to face them in ga and class wars all r2 players are now at a disadvantage.

Good job zebq it might be great being number one player with an open wallet but u just **** every other r2 player!

I have to agree here zebq in tok nm is ridiculous, he hits my team for 40k damage from lunatic fire. Will take months for any r2 players to beat tok nm and thats only if zebq slows down his spending.
    The advantage other game sites like kong and kabaam have now will soon put them all infront of many r2 players.
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

No choice, have to agree.
      Zebq, take off your eqipment for every night ^^. What do u have to loose? Title ? What u can have for this price? Make ToK nm possible for all players, and, i supose, for you as well.

Comment

ZEBQ leavw THE GAME cuz my lawyer friend is thinking od legal persecution of you- YOU own R2 and so is a conflict of interests here. You made the game only for you? We know that is unreal get 130k BR... only with game hack by game owner!!

Comment

We can't do anything about it. All top4 players cross br won't ever take something off only for the sake of other players to finish tok nm if they ( themselves ) don't even care about tok nm ( one thing I'm sure why zebq doesn't even bother to post here, cause he doesn't even do nm, not cause he can't ).
          The perfect words for R2 players to beat nm are : Spend more than they do, get higher team and there you go.
          Just a idea, but not so sure if all will want to help others when they spend money themselves to get higher. Noone can make them and we can't do a thing about it. Just live with it.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

U guys cry...this is not only zebq problem he is one there? Omni,rage and tong have high br too u cant beat nm,sad i cant beat hard and dont blame ppl from top 5-8...
            Sure europ r2 servers top players have problem, but how many ppl can beat nm if zebq take down br to 120k?Ehh

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I agree!! its unfair for sure.

Comment

what is the rewards in tok nightmare someone cant tell me?

Comment

This isnt about the fact we cant beat nm tok dude, Its about the fact that class wars and ga are universal across r2 servers but also kong and kabaam and many other servers.
                  The difference is the other servers dont have a 150k br monster to face in tok nm like all r2 players do.
                  They face similar br players meaning they can actually do nm tok and farm it daily.
                  Like i said this gives all those servers a huge advantage over r2 servers and there players.
                  I never said take out onimad or link ect as they are 110k br so its possible to beat them but zebq is insane.
                  R2 need to remove zebq from all tok!!

Comment

its NM guys not Hard and not Normal , R2 make it very hard this is for a reason sure , to spend more money to win , and Zebq part from R2 servers they cant remove it cuz some players here cant finish TOK nM and he is best Customer for r2 they will do everything to keep him in this game , ( zebq = more $ ) , so try and try and don't cry
                    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Ehh Yeah, can i ask what br u have? or maybe u run only tok normal and want be cool here?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

so many selfish people around here, you say that zebq only thinks of himself, but how about you that ask only zebq to strip so you can do tok nm? you don't give 2 cents about the players that do tok easy and normal? this is a request did only for selfish high br players that wants to do tok nm

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
                          This isnt about the fact we cant beat nm tok dude, Its about the fact that class wars and ga are universal across r2 servers but also kong and kabaam and many other servers.
                          The difference is the other servers dont have a 150k br monster to face in tok nm like all r2 players do.
                          They face similar br players meaning they can actually do nm tok and farm it daily.
                          Like i said this gives all those servers a huge advantage over r2 servers and there players.
                          I never said take out onimad or link ect as they are 110k br so its possible to beat them but zebq is insane.
                          R2 need to remove zebq from all tok!!
                          Let me put it straight to you. Stop whining, go and farm HARD, ok? Noone will remove their gear from 1-4 cross br EU servers from R2. Not now, not in the future. What players from top4 cross br you think its stupid enough to take off everything to help other " low " players to pass nm? Probably they don't want to, they don't give a thing about it, or they just want to make you spend even more money to catch them so they can " play " and have oponents.
                          Hope threads like this won't appear again, cause I kinda start thinking people post just to make posts.
                          PS : maygwan, don't look at kong,armor,miniclip cause if you put 1 top player from kong,miniclip,armor, etc vs zeb, he dies in less than 20-30 seconds. So live with it, he paid to win, he will continue paying to win.
                          If you pay thousands of dollars/euros on a game and a noob comes and says to take all of to help him pass, why would you do it? ( most people do it, but in your mind its like " I spend money, he doesn't and wants to do something impossible? ". Hope you'll know that us, light/medium cashers aren't for top1-4 yet, so just stick with hard mode and don't compain about others doing nm.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Wow this isnt about zebq its about the unfair advantage kong,kabaam and other servers have over all r2 players.

I never said for zebq to remove all items nor should he.
                            I said r2 need to remove zebq from nm tok.

I will tell you right now even zebq doesnt do nm tok cause he cant beat it either!!
                            Last edited by maygwan; 09-16-2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

kong top players remove goddesblessing and willdestroyer/determination and gear making it even easier for them. Whereas r2games probably need some 120k++ party to beat TOK nm, kong can do it with 90k'ish? Their TOK nm is easier then our TOK hard.

I hope the developpers will put 1 universal party for each TOK level, since the system as it is now, is not fair.

Comment

Working...
                              X