Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
    my apple is bigger than yours ..na na na
    What you didnt know is that mine is actually a watermelon!!!

Comment

Hmm... just noticed the dates for Mount and Costume event duration..

Turns out Mount event comes before Costume, so that's why there's no Scrap to Scrap exchange like last month.

I wonder if we'll get enough Dreadful Scrap for mount...

Well, Soul Crystal event is 10/16 – 10/20, so that's 5 day + 1 extra = 6 total

You get 6 scrap per day (500 soul crystal), so that's 36 Scrap for 3000 Soul Crystal.

That means we'll need 44 more Scrap from other events. (I'll check later to see if there's enough without any need to spend balens)
      Last edited by anichaos; 10-06-2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Hmm... just noticed the dates for Mount and Costume event duration..

Turns out Mount event comes before Costume, so that's why there's no Scrap to Scrap exchange like last month.

I wonder if we'll get enough Dreadful Scrap for mount...

Well, Soul Crystal event is 10/16 – 10/20, so that's 5 day + 1 extra = 6 total

You get 6 scrap per day (500 soul crystal), so that's 36 Scrap for 3500 Soul Crystal.

That means we'll need 44 more Scrap from other events. (I'll check later to see if there's enough without any need to spend balens)
        Read what Storm posted, so far only 3 ways to get dread scraps......for the moment. ( Login, bg and tank ).
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I count 22 + 22 + 8 = 52 dread scraps

So... minimum amount of Soul Crystals needed for 80 total is... 28 scrap = 5 times = 2500 soul crystal needed

Comment

can someone tell us what is the use of pumpkin? We'll get seeds, so we grow pumpkins, and what is its purpose?

Comment

To grow more pumpkins, obviously!
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

wht is rune refining events

Comment

Most likely use balens to level runes. About as useful as alchemy.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    Most likely use balens to level runes. About as useful as alchemy.
                    You can't say most likely since we never had that event yet. People just assume about everything now lol.

Comment

You got a better idea? It can't be for using runestones because it won't be 3 and 5.
                      Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-20-2013, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Typical R2, new quests are coming tonight and still no official information from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
                          Typical R2, new quests are coming tonight and still no official information from them.
                          Since many people have the courage to post info's about it, I think its clear enough for others to search for them right?
                          Even here, even on kong they have posts about updates, about event quests. Stay up until tree reset and do the 5 quests ( 4 if you are a casher and 3 if non casher ).
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            Since many people have the courage to post info's about it, I think its clear enough for others to search for them right?
                            Even here, even on kong they have posts about updates, about event quests. Stay up until tree reset and do the 5 quests ( 4 if you are a casher and 3 if non casher ).
                            i have seen the quests but r2 might change something and if we start crying about it they can just say "****"

Comment

So make sure to stay up today and do the event quests for extra scraps.

Hats off to whoever didn't do 200% wheel today in order to do the quest ;p (not me)

e: oh, blessing wheel is in events so no point saving spins.

Also, no energine for astral event..
                              Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-20-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                                So make sure to stay up today and do the event quests for extra scraps.

Hats off to whoever didn't do 200% wheel today in order to do the quest ;p (not me)

e: oh, blessing wheel is in events so no point saving spins.

Also, no energine for astral event..
                                this sucks... and they didnt add rune refining quest

e: i guess 500 free astral exp is too much to give for free
                                Last edited by Winlander; 10-20-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X