Crypt keys and campaigns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    If only it was lvl 3 refinement crystals..
    yeah but blitzing buradoth gives more refining crystal(synthesizing to lv3 ones) then higher lvl mpd lol

Comment

Yeah but imagine if there was a similar one for 60+.. (and if it didn't give exp at 64 ><)
      I have a LOT of refining to do so I'll probably have to buy a bunch of those refiner packs =\
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

blitzing a level 50 campaign is hardly worth it, when you are giving of all that exp just for keys, when you can run in a 60 campaigns and be successful most of the time and have useful recycling....

Bloodnite canyon for 60+

....and if you are in need of keys at this point, you have missed the boat somewhere along the line if you are 60+

JalexGiaWolf
        65 Mage
        Server 253
        Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Endless Path (L70 Campaign) drops Crypt Keys at about a 25% rate per run. You'll get 1-3 a day normally.

Comment

Originally posted by jalexwolf View Post
            blitzing a level 50 campaign is hardly worth it, when you are giving of all that exp just for keys, when you can run in a 60 campaigns and be successful most of the time and have useful recycling....

Bloodnite canyon for 60+

....and if you are in need of keys at this point, you have missed the boat somewhere along the line if you are 60+
            i so loled here dudeyou dont understand our play style so why talk?and the campaign is lv 48-60 and bloodnite canyon gives no refiniming crystals -_-

EDIT:the crypt keys will obviosly double cata exp and crypt tokens which are needed for rings,jewls,mount etc

Comment

Bloodnite canyon for 60+

Uh there are ppl that would prefer not to get exp to work on their gear/honor before moving on.

And please tell me why would someone ever not need crypt keys?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                i so loled here dudeyou dont understand our play style so why talk?and the campaign is lv 48-60 and bloodnite canyon gives no refiniming crystals -_-

EDIT:the crypt keys will obviosly double cata exp and crypt tokens which are needed for rings,jewls,mount etc
                can you write a proper sentence!

crypt key = 1.9 mil exp roughly
                campaign x 8 streak with 50% scroll = cant recall exactly 2.1 mil exp

here is a new concept for you: Math

JalexGiaWolf
                65 Mage
                Server 253
                Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

No offence but attacking someone for grammar, while I see absolutely no capital letters at the start of your sentences is just funny.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Crypt key = 95 crypt tokens and roughly a lvl 4 gem + buradoth x8 = 300k gold and other goodies
                    Campaign x8 streak = a bit of junk

Comment

50% scroll works only in mpd and you sir seem not to know a thing about game..

Comment

It works in campaigns.

Comment

After playing for close to a year then i know 50% works in campaign too! OMG. I don't know anything about this game

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                            Uh there are ppl that would prefer not to get exp to work on their gear/honor before moving on.

And please tell me why would someone ever not need crypt keys?
                            If you're 65+ you don't really need to worry about avoiding keys since the talent caps go up so much after.

Comment

Well most people in this thread aren't.

Comment

8x 70+ camp = 240k daru, 4kk exp and usualy crypt key
                                Feel free for run burdathos, waste of exp for me^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X