Clear All

neeed merge s338 merge us pls ..so quiet server :/
    Name:AmbassAdor
    Server:S338
    Race:Archer
    :cool::eek:;):p

Comment

Originally posted by Extazy338 View Post
      anyways...the reason so many people quit server, is that there are TOO MANY NEW SERVERS MADE... my opinion is that 1/month should be more than eneugh to launch
      True reason is that ppl ar too stupid why they quit server ? i know ppl that spend 1k dollars and quit playng only coz there was some1 better soo it was not funn anymore and they canT handle it coz they need 2 be on top att any cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
        True reason is that ppl ar too stupid why they quit server ? i know ppl that spend 1k dollars and quit playng only coz there was some1 better soo it was not funn anymore and they canT handle it coz they need 2 be on top att any cost.
        Heheh someone invested over 1k $ on my server and quitted in 5-6 days. 5-6 others has wings/clothing and also left the server in a few days, 40% of the people from the guild where I am, left the server after 1-2 weeks.

Comment

Lookie here - a busy day for S338 during WB. So "crowded".
          Click image for larger version

Name:	z8u2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	1677284
          Name: Carlotta
          Server: S338
          Race: Archer

Comment

Don't you see? They do not want to merge servers. By leaving servers to wither and Die potential cashers will start over on new servers and create a new revenue stream. They don't give a rats a** if the majority badly want the merge.. Start an a new server create a new character, spend more money!

Comment

Working...
            X