Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Nether Pumpkin seed- what to harvest from it ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Arafumasun View Post
    Yea but you get 13 packs per seed. its 12h though
    ohh that changes everything, its not that i was negative but I would had got more from a crop than from a 12 hour single pack seed. If there are 13 packs per seed it should be worthy to plant them before we go to sleep

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      ohh that changes everything, its not that i was negative but I would had got more from a crop than from a 12 hour single pack seed. If there are 13 packs per seed it should be worthy to plant them before we go to sleep
      5x per day 13x5=65 chests per 12 hours im sure you will get the 500k gold unless he drop rate is very low lol

      Comment


      • #18
        Gold chest is the only thing i want in this pack.
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

        Comment


        • #19
          Gold Chest is nice, 500,000 gold.

          Gives Free Players a chance to feel like VIP (wheel)


          Anyone got pics of what Grim Reaper Morph Card looks like?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Gold Chest is nice, 500,000 gold.

            Gives Free Players a chance to feel like VIP (wheel)


            Anyone got pics of what Grim Reaper Morph Card looks like?
            looks like the boss of GoD

            Comment


            • #21
              If the gold x500 chest is as common as last year 100% xp scroll then yes it be worth it. You will get tons of them. Just need to wait until people's pumpkins are done and post comments on results on here.

              Comment


              • #22
                had 75 pumpkins, and 1x 500 gold chests..
                But then again, my luck has always been very bad.

                Comment


                • #23
                  nah...the 500k gold drop rate seems to be low since the server hasnt been spamed by the 500k gold system chat

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    It's not that common... out of 70 packs, you get maybe 1~2 500 Gold chests.

                    80% of the times you get the 1x gold chests and 1z daru pearls... LOL

                    I had 14 x 5 seeds = 70 packs.
                    Farm level 5 gives you 1 extra pack per seed.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      My friend got 3 500k's out of 45 boxes.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        It's not that common... out of 70 packs, you get maybe 1~2 500 Gold chests.

                        80% of the times you get the 1x gold chests and 1z daru pearls... LOL

                        I had 14 x 5 seeds = 70 packs.
                        Farm level 5 gives you 1 extra pack per seed.
                        1 or 2x 500 is still good. That's like an extra Wb per day. Since that's about 500-1m extra gold a day.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          1 or 2x 500 is still good. That's like an extra Wb per day. Since that's about 500-1m extra gold a day.
                          Yea, it's awesome, especially since I didn't get VIP.

                          This will help me get Astrals faster (I maxed guild skill already - lv.10, except for INT)

                          Tho, I am thinking of maybe saving the Gold Chests in bag/vault, so I can use them when I need it (like future enchants)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Anyone found out if stealing is worth it/at what lvl farm you can steal more then 1 pumpkin?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Quote Originally Posted by po1NNNt View Post
                              Runestone x1
                              Gold Chest x1
                              Lvl. 1 Daru Pearl x1
                              Reaper Morph Card x1
                              Gold Chest x500
                              Have fun. Funny its says gold chest x500, exactly what is says in world chat also, when you win it.....but the you you get 1 lousy chest of 1k gold?????????????????????????

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                ya except for one thing, youd ont get the 500 chests like it says in world chat or in the description..Congrats you have recieved a gold chest x 500, have wont this 3 times have gotten 3 lousy chests..what a joke.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X