Attemps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vladko92 View Post
    I think you all miss the point of the main topic here, it's not about adding more attempts than just one... its about adding to each of those dungeons: 1 attempt, if you don't want to do the previous one, its fine. But don't limit us to just one singe attempt for all of them...
    Didnt someone already told you we had 5 attempts at the beginning, but people demanded less attempts with more rewards? now we have 1 attempt with 5 loids, compared to the old 5 attempts with 1 loid.

if you ask that we should have 5 attempts with the current rewards, then hell no, it would be unfair to other people who already spent so many times (and balens) to collect their gears.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      Didnt someone already told you we had 5 attempts at the beginning, but people demanded less attempts with more rewards? now we have 1 attempt with 5 loids, compared to the old 5 attempts with 1 loid.

if you ask that we should have 5 attempts with the current rewards, then hell no, it would be unfair to other people who already spent so many times (and balens) to collect their gears.
      And didn't I told you that I don't mean that? How much more clear do you want me to explain it?

Nether Forest - 1/1 attempt - you are doing it goes down to 0/1 attempt...

Claristun - 1/1 attempt - even though you did already Nether forest, this one have its own count of attempts, you are doing it and goes down to 0/1 attempt...

The Graveyard - 1/1 attempt - even though you did the previous two already you still have ONLY ONE single attempt on this one too, so you do it and then it goes to 0/1 attempt....

And so on...

Each of those dungeons have its own prices... so there shouldn't be any change to that... simply like that...

Comment

In other words, at level 80, we should have

1/1 attempt on Nether forest
        1/1 attempt on Claristun
        1/1 attempt on Graveyard
        1/1 attempt on Bloodlands
        1/1 attempt on Void
        1/1 attempt on Badlands
        1/1 attempt on Garden of Death
        1/1 attempt on Terraton's Lai
        1/1 attempt on Moonevil Den
        1/1 attempt on Demon Temple
        1/1 attempt on Samsara
        1/1 attempt on Lych's Lair

For the love of the game, if we have to do all this in 1 day, I think 99% of players would quit.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          In other words, at level 80, we should have

1/1 attempt on Nether forest
          1/1 attempt on Claristun
          1/1 attempt on Graveyard
          1/1 attempt on Bloodlands
          1/1 attempt on Void
          1/1 attempt on Badlands
          1/1 attempt on Garden of Death
          1/1 attempt on Terraton's Lai
          1/1 attempt on Moonevil Den
          1/1 attempt on Demon Temple
          1/1 attempt on Samsara
          1/1 attempt on Lych's Lair

For the love of the game, if we have to do all this in 1 day, I think 99% of players would quit.
          LoL As I said... the prices won't change... and if you are too big level you will get almost next to nothing as a reward... so the balance don't get broken... it's OPTIONAL you don't have to do it!

Comment

it is also optional to not post a "suggestion" like yours, but i suggest it should be mandatory.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              it is also optional to not post a "suggestion" like yours, but i suggest it should be mandatory.
              Heh not exactly, if you have something to suggest you have to post it and I don't understand why the suggestion is in brackets, I do hope you do understand what suggestion mean, it can be anything from fair to unfair or in the middle, mines are mostly in the middle... the premium part and the long members lose a bit, till the new members earn something but lose something else... simple like that

Comment

I think you all miss the point of the main topic here, it's not about adding more attempts than just one... its about adding to each of those dungeons: 1 attempt, if you don't want to do the previous one, its fine. But don't limit us to just one singe attempt for all of them.
                But really... what's the point? A lower dungeon than the one you're supposed to do for your level only gives you less exp (still very important for most ppl) and **** loot (because you have it already). So... what's the point of doing them?? Boredom? Go fight someone in Arena or hunt managogs in the wild. Or; go offline and read a book or play football with some mates. Or even find a girlfriend and secretly snog behind a tree.

You'll only get the stuff for your level from your own level bracket dungeons. And you still get to do that one just once a day... so I really fail to see the use of this. Apart from being bored. In which case; see what I suggested above.

Comment

When you hit level 70, you get full exp for every dungeon you do, regardless of the level of the dungeon.
                  In other words, you take no penalty hit from then on.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Heh not exactly, if you have something to suggest you have to post it and I don't understand why the suggestion is in brackets, I do hope you do understand what suggestion mean, it can be anything from fair to unfair or in the middle, mines are mostly in the middle... the premium part and the long members lose a bit, till the new members earn something but lose something else... simple like that
                    Yes, i will suggest something:

I SUGGEST DO NOT TINKER WITH THE ATTEMPTS. it is fine with the way it is.

Comment

u get same rewards 5 attempts before or 1 the way it is now. so stop crying cuz they will have way more stuff for you to do in the next patches. then when u have no time to do everything u will understand.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        But really... what's the point? A lower dungeon than the one you're supposed to do for your level only gives you less exp (still very important for most ppl) and **** loot (because you have it already). So... what's the point of doing them?? Boredom? Go fight someone in Arena or hunt managogs in the wild. Or; go offline and read a book or play football with some mates. Or even find a girlfriend and secretly snog behind a tree.

You'll only get the stuff for your level from your own level bracket dungeons. And you still get to do that one just once a day... so I really fail to see the use of this. Apart from being bored. In which case; see what I suggested above.
                        It's about quests... I have few quests in those dungeons and I can't do them, because if I do them, I lose my one attempt for the dungeon on my level... and I currently have like what? 2-3 quests for dungeons... when I am doing the lower ones I don't get my quest items...

Comment

It's about quests... I have few quests in those dungeons and I can't do them, because if I do them, I lose my one attempt for the dungeon on my level... and I currently have like what? 2-3 quests for dungeons... when I am doing the lower ones I don't get my quest items...
                          u can do the quests without attempts, for my archer who i started over with, i just went ahead and did the quests even though I had no stamina on campaigns. Same with my mp's. You don' t need attempts to get the quests done.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I didn't missed the point, as i said, as long as you can receive rewards from them people shall feel kind of forced to do them all so they won't fall behind. our attempt is also optional but we still have to do it daily so we won't fall behind, same with what you are saying

Comment

all i will say is only ONE mp for the day is ****.

near impossible to grind up loids, or stones to make a set.

TWO would at least be an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOne100 View Post
                                all i will say is only ONE mp for the day is ****.

near impossible to grind up loids, or stones to make a set.

TWO would at least be an improvement.
                                when there where 3 attempts you actually received less loids than in this one attempt, don't think that more attempts means more loids lol. And yes this is a very time consuming game, but some already have the lvl 70 legendary set so it is not impossible :P

Comment

Working...
                                X