No announcement yet.

Attemps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is just ridiculous. Save time? IS that why you play a game,to save TIME? I play to have fun and kill some time. One mp a day takes away one of the most interesting aspects of the game for me. I like to get loot, don't get me wrong,but I also like grouping with friends to do a Nightmare version of a Dungeon that is just so hard for our levels. The thrill of finally getting past a particular level or boss. Not just garnering loot. So it takes more time to finish that armor,ok, time is my investment in the game,keeps me engaged in the game, more willing to invest my money in the game. SO quit being elitist and get rid of that foppish attitude towards the newer players. We are the cannon fodder that fuels your war engines.

Comment

Originally posted by Wojo1956 View Post
      That is just ridiculous. Save time? IS that why you play a game,to save TIME? I play to have fun and kill some time. One mp a day takes away one of the most interesting aspects of the game for me. I like to get loot, don't get me wrong,but I also like grouping with friends to do a Nightmare version of a Dungeon that is just so hard for our levels. The thrill of finally getting past a particular level or boss. Not just garnering loot. So it takes more time to finish that armor,ok, time is my investment in the game,keeps me engaged in the game, more willing to invest my money in the game. SO quit being elitist and get rid of that foppish attitude towards the newer players. We are the cannon fodder that fuels your war engines.
      You get much more loot now than before. Not to mention get to the real MPDs that are actually hard. Not void nm or God NM. Get to DT NM and up. Try out Lych and tell me you want to do 3x runs a day. Just on lych normal that takes a bit of time since the last boss has so much hp to down. NM is even harder. You get better loot now than before and 1x mp is plenty. Plenty of other events in this game to do and not enough people can play 24/7 to do 3x or 5x MPDs including all the other stuff in the game. It's better this way and you need to learn to deal with it.

Comment

You do realise you can do a dungeon an unlimited number of times per day right? You just only get exp and loot from the first one.

Comment

So lets see 1 attempt on each dungeron,oke for lvl 30 maybe helpfull for lvl 40 but on the other hand you lvl way to fast and dont have time to gather items as you say coz you will pass so fast from lvl to lvl that you will end up lvl 50 without gears and get your *** kicked hard by ppl who camped and took their time to gather what they need.if you do 1 dungeron a day you get exp and lvl,if you do lower dungerons you dont get so much exp but items for way lower gears that are not usefull to you anymore.
          With 1 attempts/dungeron a day means ppl who have nothing to do all day own the game coz they can spend 16 hours a day ingame(coz exept mpd you have way more things to do daily)...and ppl who have school or a job and put money ingame will be owned by the ones who can play all day and dont have the put money ingame...wheres the logic in that..ppl who spend money and keep the game alife will get owned by ppl with a lot of time...long term..chargers get ****** and leave...game dies...there is no balance in that.
          Right now a non-charger can give a good fight if he plays it smart ,i mean in long term..some1 told me ingame:look at it as a marathon and not sprint and he was 100% right.

Just my nooby opinion.

Comment

you many have unlimited time to play this game. unfortunately, others do not.

Comment

I hate that Dungeons Attemps ( 1/1 ) only 1 time per day :C ( only have half lv 20 gears e.e ) i whant more action ! , gears , weapons , GLORY !

Comment

Originally posted by Hernandiaz View Post
                I hate that Dungeons Attemps ( 1/1 ) only 1 time per day :C ( only have half lv 20 gears e.e ) i whant more action ! , gears , weapons , GLORY !
                That's lvl 20 gears lmao. You be needing lvl 45 gears or 40 leg before even finish lvl 20 gears. You say you hate it now but trust me if you play long enough to get to do lych nm you be glad you only have to do once a day.

Comment

1 attempt per day is more then enough. I started this game when we still had 3 attempts. We just got 1 group and ran the same dungeon 3 times in a row - depending on what we ran it took us 1 -1 1/2 hours to finish this. I do not wish these times back at all. instead of 6 maybe 9 loids/legendary stones I now get 10 maybe 12 loids/legendary stones per run. Back then we didn't have ToK yet, but Spire already took some time. In total to get all the runs in

Quite frankly I didn't have any issues on my slow level mage of getting the stuff together for the lvl40 leg and the lvl50 leg because I avoided exp wherever I could and it's kinda lucky that the summoner is in void and GoD. I started with the lvl20 set actually and i finished it when i was lvl27. If u don't hunt for levels but rather try and get the best out of the duneons without the "finishing" exp for the last boss u can do everythign and get everythign ppl get who actually pay for the loids and the stones in due time. If u want to be good in this game and don't want to pay (much) then just go the slow road. My mage is on her best way to be able to get the Lord Divine title on lvl56... when I decide to lvl up. Slow leveling is the way out of the casher vs non casher gap. OFC this also has it's limits but especially in the beginning u can get all the titles u will ever need in the easier area then when the cashers meet cashers on the higher lvl BGs.

Back to the topic now though: Thinking of how long out lvl70 top guys on the server take to get done with their nm runs, and seeing as most of us do not wish to spend their entire time in a game liek this, 1 Attempt that gives me pretty good rewards actually is more then enough. It takes us already 1h to do the MPD, Spire and ToK run... I really don't wish to add 30 more min to that (or even more seeing as u want 1 attempt for EVERY dungeon).

If u get bored and have quests that u want to take just help some guy through his dungeon. There u have ur reward then already (although that means again exp and it kinda defies the purpose of what u actually want to do achieve but well... everyone their own )
                  Last edited by R233762786; 12-28-2013, 04:42 PM.
                  server: Kabam s30
                  IGN: Leighton
                  Class: Archer
                  Level: 80

Comment

Working...
                  X