Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.. first impression of our 2.1 patch version?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The voucher will be cancelled and it will be turned to Bound Balen as 20:1. You can obtain the Bound Balen via events , completing dungeon and Guild Altar . However, the Bound Balen can’t be used to Wheel of Fate, Alchemy, Daru Alchemy, and Class War Wagers. It can’t be used to buy VIP Card, Spirit Covenant and the hot items in Shop, either. Its other use is the same with the Unbound Balen.

From ************, so, seem we should be able to get most of what's in balens shop right?

Where does it says, only refinement crystals can be bought with locked balens, is it possible they did that on purpose or it's a bug, that's why they are testing on server 1? No, yes, maybe?

Comment

you can reset the mistery shop and buy items from it with locked balens
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

i heard gold rush for 70+ only players...what is to do in tht anyone confirm me

Comment

Sugest for all of you complaining ppl aBout skill resetu have still vouchers so reset before patch and keep skill tree on right plan up to 80vlike i did...dont need more resets,just skill points

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Sugest for all of you complaining ppl aBout skill resetu have still vouchers so reset before patch and keep skill tree on right plan up to 80vlike i did...dont need more resets,just skill points
            That's what I did for both my skills tree, guess it's just easier to whine instead of finding solutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              That's what I did for both my skills tree, guess it's just easier to whine instead of finding solutions.
              Rightgood for me only one of my trees was to reset at 80v both will be perfect xD and funny thing is diff only on 1 skill, 1 point more and less xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i just did a reset and upgrade my farm... but reseting skills for the future if any case i would like..hmm..maybe its little difficult now if reseting needs a huge cost. i hope this patch is not so bad for non-cash.

Comment

Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
                  i just did a reset and upgrade my farm... but reseting skills for the future if any case i would like..hmm..maybe its little difficult now if reseting needs a huge cost. i hope this patch is not so bad for non-cash.
                  Just look at future and after reset keep right progress i know this can be hard when u are 60+ and need other skillset then 70+ but if someone do it smart,problem gone

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Just look at future and after reset keep right progress i know this can be hard when u are 60+ and need other skillset then 70+ but if someone do it smart,problem gone
                    for sure silly ppl would whine about skills reset after patch... and about inventory slots
                    Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

• Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
                      for sure silly ppl would whine about skills reset after patch... and about inventory slots
                      it is for NEWBIES concerns.not for LVL 60-80.. even me i like making a new character on a new server.so i think thats the reason why there are people whining about the new patch.reseting skills,upgrading town,farm,pay slot etc.also what wartune/gm/dev post is not actually in the game and players didnt expect something like this. think of it... youll probably agree if i say playing wartune in a new server in a new patch would be more P2W compared to current patches.

Comment

• and when can we on other servers expect this new vesrsion?

Comment

• the new devotion rewards are pretty nice..

gettings gems and stuff everyday will help lots slow levelers like me.

Comment

• any feedback on changes in WB reward ?

Comment

• So after a day of exploring the new patch, here are some of the major changes that I like/dislike.

-Movement speed in wilds has been increased. Can't say by how much, but it's very fast now.
                              -WB rewards are great. I'd obviously prefer my double-hitting damage/rewards, but I'll settle for this more often (see pic below)
                              -Advanced Technology in Academy. Some would call this a shameless, fake BR akin to the Blessing Wheel, but hey it's the same boost for everyone.
                              -L70 legendary stones in Guild Shop for 800 contribution each.
                              -Option to spin Guild Altar 10X (for VIP 6 and above only). Great addition to save time.
                              -GB 'format' has changed. Holding Mystery Towers now allow you to do extra damage to opposing Ward Tower. 4 Towers = +100% damage. This, IMO, brings back more of a strategy into GB than the plain 'Everyone aim for their Ward' way.
                              -Recovery System is a very nice add for those who have to miss events due to schedule/time difference (See HERE)
                              -VIP Chest in MP (I'm not sure if it's only available in NM dungeons). Costs 20k Kyanite, and you can get loids, legendary stones and whips.
                              -Energizing your own tree at reset gives you large quantities of Daru and Kyanite (200k+ Daru and 19k+ Kyanite for me. I'm L74.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	WB.png
Views:	1
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	1677274

Left is rewards for getting 1%. Right is coming in 3rd for my class (Mage).

Dislikes:

-Double hitting anywhere (WB, GB etc) is now extremely difficult or close to impossible.
                              -No more early selection of skills before battle begins (When your screen is still black).
                              -Cloud City is a huge pain in the arse. You have to go there for your bounty quests, Arena, Sylph Arenas, MPs etc. It's an extra step - extra work.
                              -No more voucher or balen boost for WB.
                              -The novelty of Slyphs wear off really quick once you get the hang of it. Essentially useless for current patch - you don't really need it to help you through MPs, Spire or other stuff.
                              -Formation changes. No more front, middle and back. Now it's only front and back.
                              -No more 'Spin all' option in VIP Wheel. New addition - Refresh, which basically refreshes the items on the wheel.
                              -Grinding for better Slyphs is -extremely- tiresome. Whoever has the most luck/less RL = win (short-term).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wheel.png
Views:	1
Size:	334.7 KB
ID:	1677280
                              Last edited by FrostieTheSnowman; 11-02-2013, 03:38 AM. Reason: To make some points clearer
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                              Frostie
                              Mage
                              VictisHNR

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                                Dislikes:

-Double hitting anywhere (WB, GB etc) is now extremely difficult or close to impossible.
                                oh jeez.....

Comment

Working...
                                X