Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.. first impression of our 2.1 patch version?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great post FrostieTheSnowman, keep it comming. Let us know what is the gold rush about if you have it yet

And how much cash thing is the sylphs?

Comment

• My reaction for WB (from another thread)

That's interesting

so, basically WB now gives you bonus gold for being certain things and not just TOP 3 ?

Being top of class gets bonus gold
      TOP 10 gets bonus gold
      and 1% also gives bonus gold

Hmm...

Tho... anything about Buffs? still no one says anything, are we all just assumed there's no Buff? (which I assumed in my previous post)

Also... Top of class is one person only, so that's out the window for most of us here, LOL (especially non-cashers)

Top 10 might be do-able... but we all know it'll be dominated by stronger archers and cashers, so that's also out the window for most of us, not like there's less than 30 players doing WB right? giggles.

1% is basically the same as Top 10, usually only players in Top 15 or 20 gets 1%.

So yea... I can already see 75% of players getting WAY less gold.
      WB is good for the strong and rich players, while the other non-TOP players gets **** gold due to no voucher buff (WB will take longer to kill, and if they drop HP because of this, players just lose even more Gold)

Guild Alter is level 6 VIP only, without it, you can't click on that option.
      Last edited by anichaos; 10-31-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• No voucher boost for WB. How about Balens boost?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• no boost allowed not even balens u can use for boost.............2 rows 1 ur claass ..other combined

Comment

• This game more and more become cash hard players only. No fun anymore that they decreased everything.
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
              Great post FrostieTheSnowman, keep it comming. Let us know what is the gold rush about if you have it yet

And how much cash thing is the sylphs?
              Gold Rush is no available yet. Sylphs do not cost you any money (for now). The amount of EXP your character receives, your Sylphs receive as well.

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              WB is good for the strong and rich players, while the other non-TOP players gets **** gold due to no voucher buff (WB will take longer to kill, and if they drop HP because of this, players just lose even more Gold)
              Guild Alter is level 6 VIP only, without it, you can't click on that option.
              That's nothing new. Even without this new patch the strong and rich players dominate WB. However, with no available boosts in WB (except reviving) everyone has a fair chance.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              No voucher boost for WB. How about Balens boost?
              I didn't see it. Reviving is the only option.
              Last edited by FrostieTheSnowman; 10-31-2013, 01:10 AM.
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
              Frostie
              Mage
              VictisHNR

Comment

• If there is no voucher / balen buff for WB i think its not so much "casher" thing. Reviving is not such a big deal if you dont have 50/100% buff. And i think that if there wont be enough ppl reviving we are risking getting lower HP for WB.

Frostie can you share how much gold you got from WB now? and if possible share ur stats just to get a picture what i can expect +/-.

Comment

• ummm mage damage? is that prize for 3rd in wb as a mage or 3rd in wb overall ?

Comment

If there is no voucher / balen buff for WB i think its not so much "casher" thing. Reviving is not such a big deal if you dont have 50/100% buff. And i think that if there wont be enough ppl reviving we are risking getting lower HP for WB.

Frostie can you share how much gold you got from WB now? and if possible share ur stats just to get a picture what i can expect +/-.
                    I am still thinking of an appropriate cycle of attack, so I can't give you a number. For WB I have 27.2k MATK with 3.5k Crit.
                    Last edited by FrostieTheSnowman; 10-31-2013, 01:13 AM.
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                    Frostie
                    Mage
                    VictisHNR

Comment

If there is no voucher / balen buff for WB i think its not so much "casher" thing. Reviving is not such a big deal if you dont have 50/100% buff. And i think that if there wont be enough ppl reviving we are risking getting lower HP for WB.

Top players only then, if they low world boss hp, so, only hard cashers and top players will gain the gold from world boss, they forcing players to use balens to revi because they only have 1 turn to fight world boss due to top players use balens to revi and make million and they dont have any chance left because the damn boss die too fast. ******* Chinese greedy mind.
                      Last edited by Miserius; 10-31-2013, 01:16 AM.
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Lets see what the outcome will be... Archers cannot get so much gold anymore due to the no double hit

Hopefully the outcome will be that the WB will take longer but in the long end we make +/- same amout of gold as before. The top 10 for each class is a really nice change.

And dont complain that only the strongest will remain. There is so many people leaving lately that its matter of time till everyone get "closer" to the top

Comment

• So No duble-hitting = less rage = worst skill rotation = a rly lower dmg per turn...great news ty r2,but i hope this is same for evryone...if archers save duble-adventage this can be to much unfair...
                          Next thing,No casting skills when battle is starting but still black screen? Ty r2...
                          Remove wb but No gold rush event... Ty r2
                          Overall... Ty r2 for making this game more for cash then before

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• haha now everybody can play wb with afk mode from now onwards, hahhaha

Comment

• cause i cant see any info, anywhere about that...this gold rush event, amethyst thing, what is it??? and when it is??? is it time specific like tanks/wb etc????
                              Originally posted by TheVictorious
                              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                              Originally posted by PunkPetal
                              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                              Originally posted by EdGrr
                              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                              Class: Mage
                              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• i play on chinese version this gold rush begins on 20 level....this had specific time of day like bg...u take cart from resouce manager collect almest...give to another almest ...u get rewards like 200=500k gold or 200=200k daru or 1000=mount we can get

r2 messing with us........in chinese we can easily buy things by bound balemns from shop or market here they disable it..........totally insane work........

Comment

Working...
                                X