Restore 1st World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Actually, it will be the same number of battles. Because if you kill it too slow, next time it will have less hp and you can kill it in 15 rounds.
    yea... but less HP = less Gold/Daru gained... so... sucks.

Comment

personally, I agree that we just need one "gold rush" event instead of repeated 3 times world boss, it is too boring. Besides, now the first BOSS happening at 11:00 am Server time, most of people are working or studying at that time! who the hell should have enough time to join the first wb.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        yea... but less HP = less Gold/Daru gained... so... sucks.
        read update.. wb will still have the same hp.

anyway, my point is the 1% damage accumulated not the actual gold you get in damage dealt. well, maybe or maybe you will get less gold but sill 1% is achievable for those that get 1% regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
          read update.. wb will still have the same hp.

anyway, my point is the 1% damage accumulated not the actual gold you get in damage dealt. well, maybe or maybe you will get less gold but sill 1% is achievable for those that get 1% regularly.
          WB HP WILL BE LOWERED >>> thats becouse without vouchers it will take more time to kill it hence his hp will be lowered hence less gold/daru

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
            did you ever guys thought of that you will still roughly get the same % in wb as in previous patch?

geeez.. not only you but all will have no voucher buff. wb will take time to kill thus making it more attempts before it dies. seriously people! @_@

to make you guys understand clearly(for those really that has a very timid way of thinking). >>> w/ voucher buff = 12-15 battles ...... w/o voucher buff = 15-20 battles or even more

was just an example.
            yes i did but like it was stated no vcwb longer time to kill wb less hp

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
              personally, I agree that we just need one "gold rush" event instead of repeated 3 times world boss, it is too boring. Besides, now the first BOSS happening at 11:00 am Server time, most of people are working or studying at that time! who the hell should have enough time to join the first wb.
              and we have time to join gold rush??

Comment

Doesn't matter if they other 2 wb give more gold at all. If the only wb you could make was bloodfang, however much you could get from redoga is meaningless. I rarely make bloodfang and its still a nerf to me as I usually do stand-in.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  yes i did but like it was stated no vcwb longer time to kill wb less hp
                  like i said before total% damage will be roughly the same.. tho gold may be less(damage/gold per battle)..

still 1% is achievable.

Comment

Originally posted by kobigonen View Post
                    WB HP WILL BE LOWERED >>> thats becouse without vouchers it will take more time to kill it hence his hp will be lowered hence less gold/daru
                    if you truly have read my post..

then you will notice that you just repeat what i said. -_-

tho about the hp part, i may be wrong.

Comment

Guys something you ppl forget:
                      So what if gold is less? Everyone gets less=no difference. If everyone gets 1m a day, then suddenly everyone gets 750k a day.... Everyone get less, but it will not matter because everyone is equally effected.
                      We will get gold rush, probably, so stick with some less gold gain until we get.
                      the 11am wb is mostly the most unpopular wb because of work, school etc... For those who were ONLY able to do that wb, it sucks bad... but the impact is less then it would be if the others got removed.

Comment

Gold is less = you have to play the game longer to obtain the things you want.

Time Waster strat.

Either pay Money, or spend a year reaching level 70+ (with equips & 70k+ BR), LOL.

Comment

Gold is less = you have to play the game longer to obtain the things you want.

Time Waster strat.

Either pay Money, or spend a year reaching level 70+ (with equips & 70k+ BR), LOL.
                          my Noncash friend is atm 70v with 80k br and 150k astro valuenot even vip single day or other recharge
                          But now for me comes hard time,specialy where comming my 70 set xD
                          Yh...wut we can do, china have 1wb and this is more fair then remove 1 from 3

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            my Noncash friend is atm 70v with 80k br and 150k astro valuenot even vip single day or other recharge
                            But now for me comes hard time,specialy where comming my 70 set xD
                            Yh...wut we can do, china have 1wb and this is more fair then remove 1 from 3

Did he do "Free Balens"?

Also, I was talking about how Gold Gain is reduced, by more than 30% (WB alone) - not including other stuffs, like WB Buffs, etc.

Basically means enchanting or buying legend stones will take 30% longer. (and turns out WILD isn't removed) (yet?)

So that means you can't save your Gold between WBs to have enough for high level enchanting (not everyone gets 700k+ gold from 1 WB) not especially if there's no WB buffs.

Comment

Did he do "Free Balens"?

Also, I was talking about how Gold Gain is reduced, by more than 30% (WB alone) - not including other stuffs, like WB Buffs, etc.

Basically means enchanting or buying legend stones will take 30% longer. (and turns out WILD isn't removed) (yet?)

So that means you can't save your Gold between WBs to have enough for high level enchanting (not everyone gets 700k+ gold from 1 WB) not especially if there's no WB buffs.
                              Well, if you go to the other 2 WB's, you can make more gold from the bonuses than you lost by the 1st WB being taken away.
                              A knight on S1 who came in 7th got 360k for being top knight, 240k for being 7th overall and 300k for getting over 1%.
                              Double that by 2 WB's and you make up more than what 1st WB was worth alone.

Then again, this will be a HUGE blow to all the people who were only able to go to the first WB.

Comment

Did he do "Free Balens"?

I get atm 2kk per wb only on vou buffNoone try to plunder me from a month and i dont move my *** from erendel,but thats true,gold gain will be a lot lower then now
                                And aBout him,Yeah for gem transporters, this is problem? Nocash mean No recharge,not No balens use

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X