Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact about wartune , MESSED UP game

Well, I don't want write so much things

I just want to tell you this game so messed up with bugs, wrong deployment and unbalanced game with "big" gap.

I was about search about info o Sylphs awaken in china servers from 7road to another sites, I not got my answer yet, no videos no articles I found about this, BUT I found :

GvG system , after patch we get system that small towers give bonus to dmg you deal to ward tower, while we get message telling you get more HP for ward tower ! well, I can make it sense, What I saw that seemed that from 2.0-2.15 (I'm sure somewhere before 2.2 anyway) taking Mystery Towers give you ward more HP to survive (NOT dmg boost), so when you fight you need to drop more HP, more than 60 mil HP, like 84 Mil if all taken.

In 2.2 they removed hp boost and added boost dmg bonus that what we have now -_- , so we still get messages of 2.1 but what deployed is 2.2 GvG system.

Another thing, about Sylphs, more skills and 1 extra fire pet must be on board from start, but we have not, wonder why launch incomplete sylph system.

Lag of china servers game is only and only in cloud city NOT everywhere like what we have now ! I call game now LagTune !

Bugs everywhere ! what the kind of joke when a noob solo ubers and kill them all or you fight invisible player you cant touch him while he kill you in GvG alot of times happened.

Bound Balens this is joke, 2 or 3 bound balens from mystery boxes even key used is more expensive than this, bullhorn cost 10 balens , and no bound balens from tree like what chinese servers have ! the idea is in china servers they have now "discount" on shop for VIP up to 90% (like charms and cores) and recharge is more than r2 about 3x times (for 300$ u get 90K balens) so really you are now the most expensive game ! and don't say its 7road issue, its publisher issue (R2Games) .

Gold rush I heard about that not all servers got it, is it true ? I hope we get answer from R2, if true, I wish you stop it in all servers of start it in all servers, without any reset, surely will have half of players will quit if you reset what they collect cuz ur mistake.

After all of that, In another words We have game with a parts of many patches systems 2.0,2.1,2.15 and 2.2 with is not compatible and not balanced and not fully functional, add after all that game become Lottery game ! with RPG skin !

Finally, something out of those, I want to be sure, is this game Become Gamble To win ? I dont play lottery things ! I started here to play, and work hard on building player, and finally have fun with what I do, now its totally GAMBLE , I suggest to name it

GambleTune instead of WarTune, its not play to win or even pay to win ! seriously.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 11-21-2013, 05:55 AM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Huh, what was that I just read?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i agree about the bound balans.. no matter. how hard you can try.. you will not be able to ful fill basic needs like farm upgrade, inventory space opening , skill reset with it. forget about wings.. they are like.. hanging apple in front of. donkey .. to make him move.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        You try too hard, and you've become quite a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
          Gold rush I heard about that not all servers got it, is it true ? I hope we get answer from R2, if true, I wish you stop it in all servers of start it in all servers, without any reset, surely will have half of players will quit if you reset what they collect cuz ur mistake.
          As far as I know gold rush isnt working yet , so whats your point ?
          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
            S5 has it.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

His server has Goldrush, However it is not entirely functioning. There is no reward turn in yet for it.
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

It works on s5 + merged servers. They're the only ones that have it so far I know. Not sure if this was intentional or not though.

Comment

S5 has it.
                  Ohh really ? What kind of joke is that ?

Now I see the point , totally unfair for the other servers
                  " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

i can relate on his post specially on the lag. ^_^

Comment

Just NPC missing , and basic carts times (what supposed to be 24 hours per day opened), in gold rush you get 4 carts, 2 basic, 2 adv. 2 basic you can fill them anytime, 2 adv u fill it but its doubled and its limited time what we play now at 21:00 server time.

The point is if true not all servers got this adv time, and R2 reset crystals that we waste time on collect them, so what you think? not make u upset ? what if u collected 20K and when they add npc they reset it for me , i'm sure i'll quit.

Comment

Bounds balens would be ok, but they should reduce the price for skill reset and opening inventory slots like they did for farm upgrade.

I agree about the gamble part, some people got an apollo from a free chest, some got one from 30, some got 3 apollo from 200. Many players dont get a single apollo from 2-300 chests. With a mount this is ok, +10 stats don't make much difference. But an apollo is roughly the equivalent of a +100 mount or more, and if you got 3, you rule in slyph arena and due to the positive feedback you will be stronger and stronger than the others.
                        But this gamble model exists in all Chinese games, they figured out the (for them) stupid and rich U.S. and western european players pay them much more money than otherwise.
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Just NPC missing , and basic carts times (what supposed to be 24 hours per day opened), in gold rush you get 4 carts, 2 basic, 2 adv. 2 basic you can fill them anytime, 2 adv u fill it but its doubled and its limited time what we play now at 21:00 server time.

The point is if true not all servers got this adv time, and R2 reset crystals that we waste time on collect them, so what you think? not make u upset ? what if u collected 20K and when they add npc they reset it for me , i'm sure i'll quit.
                          I can see why this would **** you off but lets be honest the fact that no other server has it makes it unfair. Then when it comes to our servers if you guys have collected x amounts of crystals you will have a massive gain over the rest of us.
                          Why the hell have they put it on s5 and no other server? ***!

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                            I can see why this would **** you off but lets be honest the fact that no other server has it makes it unfair. Then when it comes to our servers if you guys have collected x amounts of crystals you will have a massive gain over the rest of us.
                            Why the hell have they put it on s5 and no other server? ***!
                            tell me what fair, gamble part of game? hen u say unfair u need to say that in all parts, when u never get core from spire chests till now like me what i get in avg 12 boxes each day, and not got apollo or even fate stones from load of tens of boxes, or before never got mount or clothes from those boxes.

Is this called fair? if there is unfair thing to solve, please don't look in 1 part and stop on another.

What fair when u play more than 1 year and someone noob play new 2 or 3 x times stronger than u in pets as example?

I believe that something in code of wartune give rewards depends on "IP" or "Country" and I'm almost sure from this part by experiment I made
                            So its fair?

and where is fair when u waste time in gold rush, and lose HP packs and make enemies in gold rush event and then all of what you do, PHEW gone !

Pay back my time and resources then

Comment

and where is fair when u waste time in gold rush, and lose HP packs and make enemies in gold rush event and then all of what you do, PHEW gone !

Pay back my time and resources then
                              Don't play Goldrush then, if it bothers you so... Simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X