Crit and BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    They can afford losing a stat from gems because heavy cashers have for example 7000+ mount strength (thats alot of extra stats, don't need 1 little pdef or mdef stat from gems).
    That was just 1 example, they can get much more from other things bought heavily. SO they have room for a crit gem.

I'm not surprised I had to explain this to you tho, I doubt you even know at all how to build a class lol.
    you have an 4850 mount streght,compare that to non-cashers/light-cashers mount streght will ya?and as far as i know non-cashers/light-cashers CAN get mounts for free from events and esp using bb now,maybe not always during events?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      damn you hate to get crit hits xD poor those using crit who face ana :/
      Redoga love me for this^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

you have an 4850 mount streght,compare that to non-cashers/light-cashers mount streght will ya?and as far as i know non-cashers/light-cashers CAN get mounts for free from events and esp using bb now,maybe not always during events?
        4850 mount strength, no +50 stat mounts except the Royal Steed. I have alot of +10 and +20, that doesn't boost me that much, but if you have +7000, you can be sure they have a firesteed and the likes.
        ONCE AGAIN ZEREF, NOT A SURPRISE I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

That's a pure pvp build, and I don't build pure pvp. That's why I wouldn't build a crit mage either.
          Works in mpd better then def archer...go your wayi dont care,def archers are not archers
          Archer true of life is hit hard live short

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

4850 mount strength, no +50 stat mounts except the Royal Steed. I have alot of +10 and +20, that doesn't boost me that much, but if you have +7000, you can be sure they have a firesteed and the likes.
            ONCE AGAIN ZEREF, NOT A SURPRISE I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU.
            +10 +20 gather up dont they?in place of buying chests till you get mount from the chests gather balens,bet in cw and get wildfire+other mounts ^^

Comment

+10 +20 gather up dont they?in place of buying chests till you get mount from the chests gather balens,bet in cw and get wildfire+other mounts ^^
              He have 300 less mount strenght then me and complain aBout casher mounts

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Jeezes christ I'm tired of talking to you, let's show people how talented you are:

Click image for larger version

Name:	zeref.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	1678134

Stop talking big zeref, you barely have anything to show for. Even for a free player this is just sad after playing such a long time.
                So stop harassing others thinking you know so much when you can't even build your own toon remotely correct.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Jeezes christ I'm tired of talking to you, let's show people how talented you are:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63543[/ATTACH]

Stop talking big zeref, you barely have anything to show for. Even for a free player this is just sad after playing such a long time.
                  So stop harassing others thinking you know so much when you can't even build your own toon remotely correct.
                  im harrasing you? o.o ....sorry some people dont have time to play every day

also when i sayd im talented?im a noob mage and i know it and im proud of it

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Works in mpd better then def archer...go your wayi dont care,def archers are not archers
                    Archer true of life is hit hard live short
                    You know, that's quite a bold statement, It's weird I still end up in the top 5 on world boss against 60 sets and archers 20k br higher than me while I go afk.
                    If I don't afk, I still manage to get top 2 or 3. I don't know, I think I'm doing pretty well. My damage can't be that bad?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You know, that's quite a bold statement, It's weird I still end up in the top 5 on world boss against 60 sets and archers 20k br higher than me while I go afk.
                      If I don't afk, I still manage to get top 2 or 3. I don't know, I think I'm doing pretty well. My damage can't be that bad?
                      you forgot to mention that you revive sometimes during wb's ^^also there is no archer 20k br higher then you only one around 18k br higher then you but thats all,and if im not mistaken taggen used to do only ragnoch?

Comment

you forgot to mention that you revive sometimes during wb's ^^also there is no archer 20k br higher then you only one around 18k br higher then you but thats all,and if im not mistaken taggen used to do only ragnoch?
                        I wasn't just talking about archers, my mistake there, anyway, I only revive once if i need to for last hit, and that last hit gives me nothing, but a chance to actually last hit.
                        If I use revive at the end it's because I don't have time to wait for respawn timer to end because WB will be dead.
                        I know many people think I revive constantly, it's just more proof to show I do good damage, because I don't revive before that moment where I need to lasthit.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

we only have one person who has 20k+ br more then you,and its a knight so yeah you should do better,and you revive only at end and never othe times?and im a fairy also your damage isnt all that good if non-cashers can keep up with you,right?

Comment

BTW, bound balens sucks for mounts...

you never use bound balens to buy a +10 stat mount... never...

use them to buy wings or crypt keys is way better.

This is my stats ATM
                            (2nd page Academy not max'd, with blessing on)

Phy ATK: 22088
                            Phy DEF: 12055
                            Mag DEF: 12617
                            CRIT: 4077
                            BLOCK: 2836

Needs more Crit, I miss crits even on WB sometimes now. Used to never miss a crit on WB.
                            6/8 piece of equip have Crit Refine
                            No Crit Gems (still in level 55 gear)

I actually have pretty low Def too... especially since I replace my Physical or Magic Defense Astral around with Goddess Blessing (not enough astral slots to place both up)

Comment

Here's mine (don't want to type it all, goes faster this way):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	1678135

Just a sidenote, as I said before, after I have full 60 set, I'll swap my mdef gems for crit gems so I'll raise my crit then.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Here's mine (don't want to type it all, goes faster this way):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63544[/ATTACH]

Just a sidenote, as I said before, after I have full 60 set, I'll swap my mdef gems for crit gems so I'll raise my crit then.
                                Nice archerand good choice aftes 60 set

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X