No announcement yet.

Apollo Abuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have already maxed a credit card on this game and now i am in debt. I have bought just about everything I could buy and now I refuse to spend anymore. I am one too who has voiced concern about the direction the game is heading since the inception of the pet system. Why did I spend so much time getting my BR so high only to have a player i almost kill whip out his apollo and rob me of honor? If this were an isolated incidient then it wouldn't be a major deal but it happens everyday more than once. BGs suck like hell now. Don't even mention the pathetic sylph arena idea because my three high level white pets get one shotted by an apollo easily. What's the point? Why make it so hard to get a green or a blue that would give us a semblance of chance? I have killed hundreds of these stinkin sylphs everyday only to get more whites and to be honest, I am frustrated with your stinkin pets system. CW is a joke I wont even touch. R2 we need something better than this. We need a little balance. Take away the power form some of these pets or make it more likely for players to get blues in atoll

Comment

Originally posted by karamas22 View Post
      I have already maxed a credit card on this game and now i am in debt. I have bought just about everything I could buy and now I refuse to spend anymore. I am one too who has voiced concern about the direction the game is heading since the inception of the pet system. Why did I spend so much time getting my BR so high only to have a player i almost kill whip out his apollo and rob me of honor? If this were an isolated incidient then it wouldn't be a major deal but it happens everyday more than once. BGs suck like hell now. Don't even mention the pathetic sylph arena idea because my three high level white pets get one shotted by an apollo easily. What's the point? Why make it so hard to get a green or a blue that would give us a semblance of chance? I have killed hundreds of these stinkin sylphs everyday only to get more whites and to be honest, I am frustrated with your stinkin pets system. CW is a joke I wont even touch. R2 we need something better than this. We need a little balance. Take away the power form some of these pets or make it more likely for players to get blues in atoll
      just wait next balen pet ...

Comment

Originally posted by karamas22 View Post
        Illogical for you to have cashed that much yet not even be lv9 vip?

Also ignoring CW because you get stomped is pretty foolish when you get glory crystals whether you win or lose. I'm sure you see logic somewhere that nothing beats something, but I don't. If you don't want to see your toon dying terribly just enter and go watch a movie or something.

People will just complain about every little thing.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          CW is a casher event, non cashers can't even dream for top 100.

I know how you feel, but it's the way this game goes. The more you pay, the higher you will stand on the ladder.
          While i did spend some money for a few months i was never a heavy casher. This last CW i came with in maybe 4 wins max of top 100 im lvl 62 with just under 60k br with full bless wheel and fully potted up. At the time my white iris was only lvl 40. Had my net not been totally messed up i would have been able to build my self up a bit more and would have just barely made top 100. So it is entirely possible to make top 100 if you play smart with what you got. I was taking out players with lvl 60+ troops pretty handily sadly next CW i wont do nearly as well as people will know how to use sylphs better by then. I was using sylph awakening right after my e delphic firing off warm spring till the wave was ready firing it dropping back to my char and cutting loose with any rage i had built up. Im sure i left some green pan using players cussing them selves lol. Pretty dang embarrassing to get whooped on by a white iris when your using a green pan heh. Silly knights who swap out their mdef gems for pdef with magic hitting sylphs in the mix

Comment

the dark pet which is supposed to be the next pet should whipe the floor with apollo if the elemantal thingy is actually taken in account yet.
            Anyway I am one of the low level players that can defeat much stronger players thanks to the sylphs, so i don't agree with you when you say it destroys the game lol. I can do all mpds(for my lvl) at nm mode while I fast level without any camping at all. Spire is also so much easier now. And for dudes with pvp set like me, having an awakening button when remaining without rage is divine.
            What r2 did is to finally give a strong weapon to the low br players. Even though many of the low br players cries because cashers have op sylphs, the reality is that the pve aspect is far easier now, solo arena as well. And for who has a proper build bg/arena/cw as well

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
              While i did spend some money for a few months i was never a heavy casher. This last CW i came with in maybe 4 wins max of top 100 im lvl 62 with just under 60k br with full bless wheel and fully potted up. At the time my white iris was only lvl 40. Had my net not been totally messed up i would have been able to build my self up a bit more and would have just barely made top 100. So it is entirely possible to make top 100 if you play smart with what you got. I was taking out players with lvl 60+ troops pretty handily sadly next CW i wont do nearly as well as people will know how to use sylphs better by then. I was using sylph awakening right after my e delphic firing off warm spring till the wave was ready firing it dropping back to my char and cutting loose with any rage i had built up. Im sure i left some green pan using players cussing them selves lol. Pretty dang embarrassing to get whooped on by a white iris when your using a green pan heh. Silly knights who swap out their mdef gems for pdef with magic hitting sylphs in the mix
              barely make it in top 100?you dream too much....

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                barely make it in top 100?you dream too much....
                Can u stop? Over and over same story...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Can u stop? Over and over same story...
                  and i would had barely made it top 100 if i won my last 4 matches...like serioysly he wud had made it?oh yeah he can see future

Comment

i dont see how mage have advantage anymore... now u guys get a free heal with iris ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Numbsouls View Post
                      i dont see how mage have advantage anymore... now u guys get a free heal with iris ^^
                      well apollo who is a blue version do have the advantage over the other 2. Apollo is matk so the mages do have the advantage until the dark sylph shall enter into play (patk)

Comment

I think the pets have totally unbalanced things to the point it's laughable.I had decided it was time to sit in the 60's levels and work to get lord divine so I farmed and farmed Moon nm and did DT nm summoner runs til I got the full legendary set. With no pots on my knight is 88k br and I was loving bg.Then they added the pets and had the event w/ fate stones and I'm now so frustrated I am considering moving on to a new game.I routinely am beating people only to have them pull out their appollo pet and kill me and then there's all the people with 15-20 level fate to deal with on top of it.Now I am not a non casher in fact I imagine it's people like me that spend for vip plus another 20-50bucks a month on balens that keeps this game going and not the major cashers that get bored after a few months and leave. But with one event they have taken the pvp aspect of the game and made it so unbalanced it's ridiculous.I've got no problem with big cashers being ahead of me before but I've never had such a problem winning fights as now.It's nearly impossible unless they are MUCH weaker for me to win. If this continues I will have to leave despite all the time invested in my toon and I don't understand why no one else seems particularly bothered by the imbalance that currently exists because it is far worse than anything else I personally have experienced but perhaps my view is just jaded.Good luck to you all and happy holidays.

Comment

I guess someone misunderstood what I said. By, "I wont even touch that," I mean I wont discuss it. I believe an apollo vs a white pet in CW is clearly a joke. I don't need to "touch/discuss/deal with it.
                          If you have an apollo by whatever means, just be happy with it and don't participate in these discussions. You are set; you don't need things to change. Those of us who have a hard time getting even a green pet are the ones seeking help. Don't try to make things any harder for us with your unkind comments. I am not asking for an apollo all i ask is that they do something about the drop rate in atoll and or limit the power of apollo if they choose to make getting a green-blue pet so frikken hard. I know some people have had real luck getting these pets but i have killed hundreds everyday and still cant get one.

Comment

why non cashiers cant get apollo??????
                            should make an event so that everyone can enjoy the game....
                            what r2g doing?
                            facilitating vip's and non cashiers dying?
                            thats why more than 30% of people leave playing....

Comment

why we get only 3 bound balens now from a dungeon's mystery box ?
                              before we get 30?
                              what the hell is r2g doing?
                              only those people play who have alot of money to spend, they can be strong after recharge and people like me just lolz ? ?
                              and non-cashiers be lolz bcz just they cant recharge?
                              r2g should claim if only vip's can play, they should not make it available for non-cashiers

Comment

Originally posted by deathrider726 View Post
                                why non cashiers cant get apollo??????
                                should make an event so that everyone can enjoy the game....
                                what r2g doing?
                                facilitating vip's and non cashiers dying?
                                thats why more than 30% of people leave playing....
                                non cashers can't have wild fire steed card either do they? If everyone could have everything then there wouldn't be a reason for cashers to pay. Stop being so competitive with everyone lol
                                Sylphs helped you a lot with the pve aspect so be happy, don't ask to compete with people that spends real money in this game because you can never have as much as they do nor here, nor in the real world

Comment

Working...
                                X