This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina is done....so I am done too?

When your stamina runs out(if you have no potion) do you just have to wait until the next day to play?

you can go to the altar of enoblement and wait 2 hours to regain 60 more stamina. if you have already done that then yeah you are done until reset. you could always farm the wilds for daru and vendor junk.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Yes, wait till 5:00 A.M. or do what Wren said

Comment

Yeap even the endurance potions level 3 say stamina +70 but its not stamina its health points. I filed a ticket hoping they can change the description of the potions so people don't get tricked into using them with no stamina or less then 20 stamina wasting them all together.

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
          Yeap even the endurance potions level 3 say stamina +70 but its not stamina its health points.
          Actually, its the endurance that is increased then endurance increases health points. This typo is already noted.

Comment

More stamina drops would be a very pleasant addition for Wartune. U think? Well I do, it kind of sucks half way through a dungeon an not able to get the rewards. The alter timer needs to reset faster = more enjoyability.
            Last edited by R22937594; 09-05-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, we'll work on getting a change made so that its corrected.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
              X