X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    are circuit quests still in the chinese version and what lvl to unlock them? i didnt see them yet with my little char there :P
    Level 40 if I recall correctly, and yes, they are still there.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    are circuit quests still in the chinese version and what lvl to unlock them? i didnt see them yet with my little char there :P

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    and 2.15 is.....? part 2? or they decide they needed a stop in between 2.1 and 2.2? and skipping 2.1 part 3?
    Ye, it's not part 2 or part 3 of 2.1, it's a different patch that will probably come next month.
    2.2 should come in February (Not sure if they'd divide it like 2.1)

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    and 2.15 is.....? part 2? or they decide they needed a stop in between 2.1 and 2.2? and skipping 2.1 part 3?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    anichaos, you're wrong... Again.

80 PvE equipment is supposed to be on patch 2.15.

Circuit quests were probably deemed "too valuable" by R2 like auction house was, and was therefore removed so playes couldn't gain too much from it.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    The way we get things is not on same term as CN, according to this:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...ng-soon-thread

a lot of things CN supposedly to have gotten in 2.1, we still don't have.

Circuit Quests. Player may complete up to 200 circuit quests per week, gaining 800,000 gold, 4,000,000 daru, and 640 soul crystals for completing all 200. Additional rewards at 50, 100, and 150.

Spire Cards – Unknown of all locations these drop from, but can be used to synthesize together into one of the 4 Spire specific skills.

80 PVE equipment

^ maybe in part 3? lol

I think CN got all 4 sylphs, Fire, Lighting, Water, and Wind at same release.

Because there's no info where it says Fire and Lighting is released except for:

patch 2.3: Medusa and Triton, which is the evolved form for the above sylphs...
    Last edited by anichaos; 12-20-2013, 09:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X