Clothing Synthesis Odds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I've been reading Oxykotton's posts lately, and I have to say that he finally has some wisdom.
    So there you go, IggyBousse, you still have some chance.
    My god, you really love focussing me, can a forum mod please read and do something about this, this isn't normal anymore how this guy is literally stalking me now.
    I haven't said ANYTHING in this thread yet he decides to talk to me the way he does... Pathetic behavior this.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
      I don't know bigger companies than this get sued and lose daily. Also lawyers in these cases tend to charge nothing upfront and take 30% when they win so if a lawyer is interested then he thinks he has a case.
      Thing is though if the contract (the terms in this case) says something like you are bind to the terms when signing up. They basically already counted your ways of filing a lawsuit. That's why for any gaming company it's very hard to suit them. You will need to find loop holes in there terms to pull it off and that highly unlikely. Once R2 puts in there terms that the acct you are playing with isn't really your account at all, and they have a right to do what they please with it. Your basically sol on every thing else. Once you play the game you are bound to it as well. That's why selling your acct, modding gameplay, etc are all illegal things to do for not just r2 but any gaming company out there. I really don't see any way you can suit them unless maybe false advertisement issues. Yet, R2 only did a few misguiding advertisments but nothing game breaking to ruin your game play all together.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        There is. Look in the Guild Shop. You can also get it from Guild Blessing and probably some other places that I forgot.
        Hp POTION ..... not HP .... the HP stat raising potion.

Go wild hunting..... hit the treasure boxes. Takes time, but u can find potions there.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          My god, you really love focussing me, can a forum mod please read and do something about this, this isn't normal anymore how this guy is literally stalking me now.
          I haven't said ANYTHING in this thread yet he decides to talk to me the way he does... Pathetic behavior this.
          dont make yourself to be mentioned then....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            Hp POTION ..... not HP .... the HP stat raising potion.

Go wild hunting..... hit the treasure boxes. Takes time, but u can find potions there.
            Sorry for it being big, too lazy to edit.
            Ahem*
            Click image for larger version

Name:	HealthPotionsGuild.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	267.2 KB
ID:	1679177
            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
            Smart people outsmart each other.
            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
            TheGuardingDark status: ██
            senadbasic status: ██
            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              dont make yourself to be mentioned then....
              Read the bloody thread and tell me where I did? I can't find it, stop protecting a guy who's purpose is to harass people.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Read the bloody thread and tell me where I did? I can't find it, stop protecting a guy who's purpose is to harass people.
                never said it has to do with this thread or did i?...btw if he is stalking you why YOU ended up where he was o.O

Comment

never said it has to do with this thread or did i?...btw if he is stalking you why YOU ended up where he was o.O
                  I am reading a thread, excuse me if that's not allowed?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I am reading a thread, excuse me if that's not allowed?
                    and winlord was here anyways you really need to learn to ignore people and to stop holding grudges... and off i go

Comment

and winlord was here anyways you really need to learn to ignore people and to stop holding grudges... and off i go
                      I'm the one who should 'just' ignore people? Like you and winlord? ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.
                      Maybe u 2 also just need to learn to stop harassing people because you love to, it's pretty sad.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                        Sorry for it being big, too lazy to edit.
                        Ahem*
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]65714[/ATTACH]
                        The yellow one, the endurance potion.....
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Good grief I wish I had enough cash to drop to get max clothing lvl and not even be concerned whether I should have spent it or not. Would be nice to start with brutality and then delphic.
                          Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
                            Good grief I wish I had enough cash to drop to get max clothing lvl and not even be concerned whether I should have spent it or not. Would be nice to start with brutality and then delphic.
                            and then hit troops....

Comment

If a synthesis chance reads:

"Excellent" = 100% (some examples: lv. 1 clothing + 1x fashion core; lv. 2 clothing + lv. 2 clothing + 1x good luck stone; etc...) - This is using 2 pieces of the same level or using pieces of the same level + good luck charms if their levels are greater than 1-.

"Fair" = ~ 70-76% (lv. 2 clothing + lv. 2 clothing, no good luck stone, etc...) - This is using 2 pieces of the same level (greater than level 1) without good luck charms-.

"Good" = ~ 40-52% (lv. 2 clothing + 1 fashion core; lv. 2 clothing + lv. 1 clothing; lv. 5 clothing + lv. 4 clothing; etc...) - This is using a clothing that is (1) rank higher than another-.

"Poor"(?) = ~ 10-38% (lv. 3 clothing + 1 fashion core; lv. 3 clothing + lv. 1 clothing; lv. 5 clothing + lv. 3 clothing; etc...) -This is using a clothing with (2) ranks higher than another-.

"Abyssmal" = ~0-14% (lv. 4 clothing + 1 fashion core; lv. 4 clothing + lv. 1 clothing; lv. 6 clothing + lv. 3 clothing; lv. 9 clothing + lv. 1 clothing, etc...) -This is using a clothing with (3) or more ranks higher than another-.

*Note: The %'s I've listed likely are NOT accurate, they are a result of my experience through many attempts, so rough guesstimates.
                              Last edited by SinnedWill; 12-27-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X