2 Questions about knight haters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lillytvn4
    started a topic 2 Questions about knight haters.

2 Questions about knight haters.

Ok so ive seen plenty of knight haters on the forums, so I have 2 questions..
    1) Why dosome people hate knights so much??
    2) How many people in your guild etc hate knights?Who is the biggest knight hater of them all?

• Miserius
    replied
    Knights are slow attackers.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    No reason to hate Knights - except those that moan about their class not performing well. People need to learn patience, because at the high end Knights rake.

1. They've got the two highest Damaging Attacks in the game.
    2. Their Block-Heals are the equiv of a self-Sunto that never needs to be cast and re-cast.
    3. They've got the best Passives in the game.
    4. They can turn into a "better-than-Mage" Healer with the Iris.

The only drawback is that they've been lackluster in PvE due to the need for Slows / Incend from Archers and early Healing / Sunto from Mages.

Well, once Advanced Class skills come out, their Shadow Thrasher turns into a 3-Round 100% DF and then get a DeBuff that's better than Incend.

This has been stated time and time again. Knights will be the best (most useful) class in both PvP and PvE.
    Hehe i always keep hearing that "knights will become OP in the next patch" while the reality is always the opposite, u really need a link to the chinese forums where you can see hundreds of knight suck post, many top players are complaining and they have promised to fix knights, if u want a link message me

Leave a comment:

• koetsu
    replied
    hihi funny because its true

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    deadly but softer? or deadly and tough? the latter is probably a casher.
    I don't think you can build a decent critting knight without putting in some decent cash

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    No reason to hate Knights - except those that moan about their class not performing well. People need to learn patience, because at the high end Knights rake.

1. They've got the two highest Damaging Attacks in the game.
    2. Their Block-Heals are the equiv of a self-Sunto that never needs to be cast and re-cast.
    3. They've got the best Passives in the game.
    4. They can turn into a "better-than-Mage" Healer with the Iris.

The only drawback is that they've been lackluster in PvE due to the need for Slows / Incend from Archers and early Healing / Sunto from Mages.

Well, once Advanced Class skills come out, their Shadow Thrasher turns into a 3-Round 100% DF and then get a DeBuff that's better than Incend.

This has been stated time and time again. Knights will be the best (most useful) class in both PvP and PvE.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    I hate knights because they hurt my bunghole

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Crit knights are deadly. Especially those with high refinements and gems.
    High base damage on top of 160%(+5-50% from astral) hurts like an Atom bomb.
    deadly but softer? or deadly and tough? the latter is probably a casher.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    I'm kinda like this thread XD

Leave a comment:

• Arma_Another
    replied
    There are few heavy casher knights on our server, some cash in for nuke/strenght, some cash in for shiny wings and i bet i know which are the moaning ones ^^

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    then that knight crit must be very high if he can crit that much
    Crit knights are deadly. Especially those with high refinements and gems.
    High base damage on top of 160%(+5-50% from astral) hurts like an Atom bomb.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    then that knight crit must be very high if he can crit that much

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Knights have the most profit from everything in the game, most defense, most attack, Best in PvP endgame, but still they moan.
    Nobody hates knight in general, people just hate the ones moaning they're weak while they're certainly not.

Leave a comment:

• Arma_Another
    replied
    uhm, well why is everyone complaining about knights then, its super strong if played well and i said people who play warriors - so it comes from the people i meet, not saying that everyone who is playing a warrior is weird you are though
    This topic is about hating warriors, i dont hate them but i joined the discussion... cuz they're weird

ps. its 1 out of 3-5 that are non-crits ^^

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
    well yes, knigths get more BR from all stats so when they fight equal BR mage with 50k HP less they think that they "should" win easily.

But then again, it also counts for them being stupid
    I've seen a knight doing 71k ulti slasher crits in arena, or 100k in LL, nothing OP here, free skill, 5 second CD
    If a knight does not have it because he wants to do 40% increased damage without crits, well suck it up buddy ^^

Lastly people who play warriors are weird. Just weird
    weird? why just because we chose a class that looked and it is fun. i think you are making a big mistake there my friend. i dont see why someone will be wierd just because he chose the class he wanted. and not always crit its the best choice. if you not a casher to invest in crit, for a non casher or low/moderate ones its hard to get a high crit without giving up hp or pdef or something else. and i prefear 40% damage to all my skills than a 100k hit out of 5 .

Leave a comment:

• Arma_Another
    replied
    well yes, knigths get more BR from all stats so when they fight equal BR mage with 50k HP less they think that they "should" win easily.

But then again, it also counts for them being stupid
    I've seen a knight doing 71k ulti slasher crits in arena, or 100k in LL, nothing OP here, free skill, 5 second CD
    If a knight does not have it because he wants to do 40% increased damage without crits, well suck it up buddy ^^

Lastly people who play warriors are weird. Just weird

Leave a comment:

Working...
X